• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Buff up classes, nerf op classes - Time to get some balance

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
I never have had trouble killing a caster and ive played almost every class category other than warrior... you just have to know how to approach them...

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
I agree with the runeblade health buff.... Ninja should not have more hp and do more damage... The Chainmail boots on runeblade dont make up for the differnece.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
TC stands to their point that warrior is supposed to trash rogues, in the so called RPS system. Well guess what.

All warrior specs has ways and skills to rape a caster.
Rogue specs does not have that the element of even the slightest chance to win against their counterpart, while warriors have their damn 50+% due to skills that easily shut down casters, just as effective as kick, or even better.

Let me give you some examples.
Paladins actually have two ways of raping a caster, 1. tanking their damage until they run oom. Yes they can do that, with 2380 hp or slightly less due to layhands and even more due to pray. Then raping them with bash and op sword attacks that deal 66 dmg.

Or, if they could get into range, reckoning into divine stun = 5-7s cc. This would decimate casters.

Samurai with one and their sick, sick damage.
Thank god they removed the anti-caster nuke they had last map.

Dragoon with jump and impale. Last map they were good fighters against casters, this map they just rock casters.

DK Terror into harmtouch, soulleach and then empathy. Throw in some axe attacks and bashes aswell, bash is sick this map.

What does rogues have to battle warriors?
Well, let me just say that rogue specs gets shit on and the warrior leaves with 4-5 hearts left.

Now I'm not saying this works for every warrior spec vs caster spec, it depends on which class fights which.
But hey, so much for your RPS.
@jbird112233

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm Not sure if your saying necro has been nerfed or needs a nerf.
Yeah necro was nerfed, but I removed the 'buff drainsoul' suggestions because people doesn't know how to not bash.
Well, my other suggestion was to combine poison's damage into decay. Aka removing poison for a decay buff.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
well all I have been seeing is that warrior is OP because rouges cant kill them.
All I am saying, is that warrior deals too much damage. You can't counter that with "warriors are supposed to shit on rogues" all the time. It's like giving them the ability to one shot rogues - "warriors are supposed to shit on them".

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Skill's still work if they got it bind'd it too you, even when your smoked, like bolt. It uncloaks you, so its not even worth the effort at this point, knowing that a caster can go full combos in 1-2 seconds. Casters could just use root, then iceboat to take the ninja out of escape artist, then get nuked down. 2.5 seconds isn't really that long, hell 5 seconds isn't that long. They should put the old kick back in, it was only nerved because the only skill it was shutting down, was fireball.
While I do agree with your point, who the heck makes binds for everyone they see and fight?

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
TC stands to their point that warrior is supposed to trash rogues, in the so called RPS system. Well guess what.

All warrior specs has ways and skills to rape a caster.
Rogue specs does not have that the element of even the slightest chance to win against their counterpart, while warriors have their damn 50+% due to skills that easily shut down casters, just as effective as kick, or even better.

Let me give you some examples.
Paladins actually have two ways of raping a caster, 1. tanking their damage until they run oom. Yes they can do that, with 2380 hp or slightly less due to layhands and even more due to pray. Then raping them with bash and op sword attacks that deal 66 dmg.

Or, if they could get into range, reckoning into divine stun = 5-7s cc. This would decimate casters.

Samurai with one and their sick, sick damage.
Thank god they removed the anti-caster nuke they had last map.

Dragoon with jump and impale. Last map they were good fighters against casters, this map they just rock casters.

DK Terror into harmtouch, soulleach and then empathy. Throw in some axe attacks and bashes aswell, bash is sick this map.

What does rogues have to battle warriors?
Well, let me just say that rogue specs gets shit on and the warrior leaves with 4-5 hearts left.

Now I'm not saying this works for every warrior spec vs caster spec, it depends on which class fights which.
But hey, so much for your RPS.
@jbird112233
wow this is a huge facepalm.
If you know how to kite as wizard you can easily kill all of the warrior specs IMO.
Dragoons get almost instanly killed by a wizards combo.
if you kite well enough the paladin wont catch up to you.
same with DK.
Samurais also almost instantly killed by a wizard.