• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Boston Bombing

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
and all you are is a troll who does nothing but say bad america this bad america that. NO ONE CARES ABOUT UR ARGUMENT
No where does EtkEnn even mention that America is bad. No where does he state that America is doing something wrong. He DOES state that capitalistic media coverage is capitalistic and wrong, not American.

FYI, actually read his arguments, they're very well thought out. You're just being a troll. So stay on topic and be a good forum community member :)

EtKEnn and icy125 For the love of humanity, STOP FIGHTING AND GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Any more posts and further action will be taken.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
EtKEnn and icy125 For the love of humanity, STOP FIGHTING AND GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Any more posts and further action will be taken.
I haven't been fighting, i've been arguing. Fighting over something won't get your point across ever. That's why I always try to keep it civil and use well structured arguments. But yeah, I'll stop. I hope that Icy will aswell as I'd rather see this thread full of actual good arguments and not posts made under pure rage.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I blame Media/capitalism when it comes to covering stuff, all they think about is money. Like today, norwegian media did nothing but talk about Justin Bieber's concert in Oslo.
The media is a business. Like it or not, it's here to stay. They report on American events because typically Americans value those events more than those abroad.

Americans relate more to other Americans than they do to people of foreign nations. When it's closer to home, you would care more too.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
zachimon It's very much too soon to crack jokes. Some people are grieving over this event more than others, so please show them respect.