• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Better integration of dungeons to Citadel

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So, here's my plan.

The dungeon nexus was a temp / quick solution for better testing and content of the dungeons.

Here's what I want to do and wanted your input.
1) All the dungeons are interconnected, meaning you can travel from T1 > T2A > T2B > T3A, etc. It may take a while to fight your way through but you can do so all without ever leaving Heavens Gate.

2) I want to make sure players are actually venturing in the Citadel map so that they can experience the survival mode of Herocraft as well as the Adventuring. So by moving away from the nexus (or maybe making it Legendary only?) we will place portals in some areas in Citadel so that players know they are about to enter the gate towards a certain tier dungeon.

What do you think? good / bad?

bradleyley

Glowing Redstone
Maybe have the portals in the throne rooms of the old citadel dungeons? but I like the idea in general of it not being just there.

If you mean have decorated dungeon entrances with a portal to the actual dungeon, then yes. Adds a certain flair to the storytelling aspect of it with it being a more relevant location to the "story" of Herocraft survival world rather than some seemingly random dimension.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Yeah, I would like to see the portals to the dungeons scattered across the survival world, and lead to these other 'planes' or realms connected to Citadel through the multiverse lore. It makes a lot of sense, but we may want to release at least the locations of them on the map or dynmap or something. Could be really cool and it provides a little more pvp aspect in a way, people can gather up outside the portals or something. Little bit to think about there.