• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Memories of HC 2012

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Starting Konoha with my boys - Naoticon Mariohgcz Skivet spartanfan17 kazbuto

Leeching tons of levels from Legacy in MA.

Being the SiC of jbird112233 's Guild, Wolf Pack. That guild was rockin kicks when it had Ben active.

Meeting Jellybutter on the server.

Definitely becoming a Guide, really significant to me!

Valor - I loved those guys so much! Especially kperkins1982 Lastivity Alphesie

Calling Amyispreditor22 a Herocraft Slut.

Many Irl friends joining the server.

Rants against Archmage_Lloyd , but I still love him. <3

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Mine has to be knocking 10 people off of the eclipse house with tremor. It was during one of kianzo's live streams. I think its on his twitch.

MajDeath

Portal
Mine has to be knocking 10 people off of the eclipse house with tremor. It was during one of kianzo's live streams. I think its on his twitch.
Hah, i was one of those people and it was a few more then 10, it was 3 towns uptop

MajDeath

Portal
I wasnt going to make a list of memories, but I guess I'll be doing one.
DG:
- First week, learning the basics with Canterlot. It wasnt really anything too good, but it was a special week. I still remember how judgedread540 always gave me the money to pay taxes and buy diamonds for MAs.
- Joining Oblivion. Sure, I dont remember much at all because I was a complete noob, but joining that town made me end up joining Verstad this map, and even becoming the TiC.
Bastion:
- First "raid" /w Camelot. It wasnt really anything big, but it was the first ever actual PVP thing I was in.
- Beating away 7 Malkier guys from Paragon's surroundings w/ Eldrylars Orangedude345 and nonamemajdeath (I at least think it was these guys lol).

Short list, but I really didnt come up with more stuff :(
This is 100% my best moment from this map. Except you left out our dear friend drew and about 3 more malkier.

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
2 weeks ago before i got banned it was really funny we (underworld , eclipse) raided alot of towns, had cake party and alot of funny jokes on teamspeak damn it was funny but i got banned after raiding umbra :D

Joka10

Soulsand
Starting Konoha with my boys - Naoticon Mariohgcz Skivet spartanfan17 kazbuto

Leeching tons of levels from Legacy in MA.

Being the SiC of jbird112233 's Guild, Wolf Pack. That guild was rockin kicks when it had Ben active.

Meeting Jellybutter on the server.

Definitely becoming a Guide, really significant to me!

Valor - I loved those guys so much! Especially kperkins1982 Lastivity Alphesie

Calling Amyispreditor22 a Herocraft Slut.

Many Irl friends joining the server.

Rants against Archmage_Lloyd , but I still love him. <3
;_;

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
NuclearCouch and his rants. :) Lol, just remembered about these when I posted them in screenshots.NuclearCouch
RnsLI.png

iBCU2.png

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Mine would be going James Bond Style into the new UW town and completely failing with Nuclear. Another would be when Haxnn 1 shot everyone in the tournament and Graink raged on the forums
The last and my favorite would be 5v1ing Erebos as a lvl 24 Rogue in their undercity at the beginning of the map. Ahhhh good times.
Lol we tried to like go into uw on the vines, and we both just failed and died. xD

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Dude remember when you were in Eclipse on DG, and we were just walking around in the town, and you fell off something, and the old dragoon skill that they replaced with Tremor, the one where they take the fall damage you take. I forget the name but, you jumped off the house, and killed Acars with it cause his health was low xD

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Justin Bieber lyrics, like, seriously haha.
You're laughing at him but you're the one that actually knows those are Bieber lyrics

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You're laughing at him but you're the one that actually knows those are Bieber lyrics
Obviously, for people who go to school you hear people singing on those lyrics of popular artists like JB all the time. A friend of mine was singing the lyrics Nuclear posted in Trade chat a while back in music calss and I asked him what song it was and he told me. I am not a fan of JB, and the reason I find it funny is because JB's music is for girls pretty much (Even though more and more boys at my school are starting to like him aswell ._.)