• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Memories of HC 2012

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh, speaking of Erebos, when we got in was pretty good. Newerth, LightForge, and Belegost had found a small little flaw, connecting a cave/tunnel/whatever with the castle. And before that, we were sitting at the front gates fireballign each other when they opened small holes in the wall for a split second at a time. Ah, good times.

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
The time I skirmished and didn't lose 100 elo.
Being told Wizards could ender pearl.
Making the new arena maps.
Meeting people who play on the server IRL.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh, speaking of Erebos, when we got in was pretty good. Newerth, LightForge, and Belegost had found a small little flaw, connecting a cave/tunnel/whatever with the castle. And before that, we were sitting at the front gates fireballign each other when they opened small holes in the wall for a split second at a time. Ah, good times.
that was the raid I am talking about.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I'd have to say in-game it was being first to get the Boost title. IRL I'd have to say meeting all the new people at work that have survived the hell that is a catering company

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Me winning the lottery a lot in DG and Raubtier almost getting Kingdom. Oh and this,

Too bad I can't say joining since I joined Dec 27th 2011. :p

Oh and I almost forgot. By far the best was being accepted to be a Banker. I had a fun time helping the community trade their gold, it was a fun job until we were replaced by robots who just stand there staring at people hitting a chest.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The day DG was wiped.

A close second is XD nearly getting kingdom during DG. Everything else in DG was dumb lol

Was the end of Zeal in 2012? Because that map had some damn good times!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
The first map you played on is always better than the second for some reason.

DG started mid January and Zeal ended early December 2011 I think. I was playing on the test server waiting for the map to reset I remember.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Good times, teaming up with xmas town and raiding Canterlot and Belegost repeatedly, it was like a mini-war. Then having a mini-war against Windhelm, that shit got srs.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The first map you played on is always better than the second for some reason.

DG started mid January and Zeal ended early December 2011 I think. I was playing on the test server waiting for the map to reset I remember.

DG was my third lol. I will always love sanctum most, but I liked zeal far more than DG.

It was mostly the shoebox towns, and the removal of beast master. But bastion is good so far!

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
Watching my party of 6 get thoroughly decimated 4 times by a Beastmaster's wolf back when they could one shot anything...I laughed, I cried.

macura

Diamond
When i first joined the server in february i was in solitude when it was still pretty new. Farroes was the mayor and i was a noob. We were getting raided by either TC or erebos (didn't know the people so i don't know who) but it was one of the two. They somehow got inside the city walls and i (for some reason) thought that we were completely fucked and that he city was done for. I ran down to the farm and started destroying the crops to get food to survive the long journey to a new town. Some of the guys got into the farm and i remember hiding for around 30 minutes and running through the reeds to not get killed. I grabbed most of my valuables and started hopping lift signs to confuse the raiders. Im pretty sure i only got killed at the very start of the raid.

Overall this is my best memory because it was the first memorable ones i had on the server. I was also a noob which meant that everything was new and exiting to me, even though i was being chased down and had no idea what the fuck was going down.