• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Memories of HC 2012

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Many memories from DG... I haven't had much time as I use to, to play HC since getting a full time job and other RL things. I still think about HC and and my Kingdom of Skyrim from DG. I have made many memories and many friends who I still care about and think about all our adventures to this day. Now it is all but a legend. Since I don't have much time as of now, I can still be seen roaming HC from time to time, I am still working on new website projects for HC and I am still hoping to be a great director for Herocraft since winning the HC trailer contest, which now has over 10k views. One of my last good memories from HC was winning that "Prophet" title for it.

Hopfully when I get more time I can rekindle old memories and friendships as well as start new ones.
Herocraft has played a big part in my life and there is no other server I'd rather be on.

Thanks everyone for the memories! :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Defending Lightforge as the SiC of Kingdom of Edolas.

Camping Kenneth_Chow on a GY with a piece of cooked pork, only using my warrior skill "Bite". Bacon kill!

Being apart of the first Bandidos raids and hunts.

Mastering my only spec ever (I didn't bother mastering in Zeal, after mastering samurai in early DG, I never ever mastered another spec. I didn't master sammy or wiz this map)

Raping with super OP Inversion.

The Battle of Safehaven bridge

Raiding Solitude with Belegost, gain 3 kills before Kourne GTPs us all back to BG during the groupfight.

Fighting Safehaven and Los Bandidos with Soundmaniac and Sunfield

Fighting at the Herogates

Defending Rise Against with cmcmenicka and MrChuklez

Partying with EggBiscut, Kimekhenz, Kourne and Jotamota 24/7.

Fighting Eclipse with Resist.

PvP at MAs.

Camping NM with Archmage.

Camping Newerth with Donaldmax and TheMechaHeavy

PvP pits

Bastion:

Becoming the sixth township with regions

9 man raiding SF and NW with Camelot.

4 man raiding Braavos with Johnbaur, Multis_Revenge and one more. Winning the first 4v6 fight, then getting 4 kills in the 4v9 right after, then dying to a DK.

Seeing that mastering paths is lowered to 20, goes wizard instantly. (I was a 21 caster from earlier)

Getting 55 levels in 6 days, lots of swamp PvP.

Killing firebus while he camps in Warshard, getting a Fire Aspect and seeing him rage in Shout chat.

Fighting with Alexhoff, Dils, EvilThor, Danielcan and some others at East road against lots of LO people.

Build a road system to NW and SF.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
So many memories, so why not just post them:

Superjumping in to Lightforge and 1v6ing (I won ;D)

Watching leftovers5 kill 4 raiders with one arrowstorm (Not sure if you remember that)

Mastering bard, and realizing how good Icyaura is.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The time I took the Newerth group 1v10 in the nether spawn on their first trip to the nether back at the start of DG. Was just derping around spawn because I had few worries then since I'd been in the nether over a week without seeing anyone else besides other Hellriders. So I was slightly suprised when 10 people suddenly teleported in ontop of me. Of course I did what any sane person would do so I bricked myself and ran out the nearest entrance hurling fireballs at the horde of people chasing me. I'd like to think I won that engagement but I didn't actually kill anyone, though they did run away from me :D

victim130 Symbolite + Everyone else that was there :p

Though after that little scare I regrouped with Jarien84 and DarkStrider then picked them off one by one :D

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
The time I took the Newerth group 1v10 in the nether spawn on their first trip to the nether back at the start of DG. Was just derping around spawn because I had few worries then since I'd been in the nether over a week without seeing anyone else besides other Hellriders. So I was slightly suprised when 10 people suddenly teleported in ontop of me. Of course I did what any sane person would do so I bricked myself and ran out the nearest entrance hurling fireballs at the horde of people chasing me. I'd like to think I won that engagement but I didn't actually kill anyone, though they did run away from me :D

Though after that little scare I regrouped with Jarien84 and DarkStrider then picked them off one by one :D

That was indeed a very fun event. We knew the hellriders would be guarding the spawn and most of us weren't really pvp'ers so we decided to come in force. I believe you did pick a couple of us off solo before Jerien84 and DarkStrider showed up because most of us were just trying to get into the nether and trying to avoid the conflict. Luckily there were a few pvp'ers among us to defend the group. That was also one of my favorite excursions I've ever gone on in Herocraft.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
When I made a house in the Rogue Quarter of Ironpass and jmoney222 complimented it on a sign and I thought I was a big shot. Eh, that was 2011. Sentiment is the same, though.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
-starting up lorien with c12095 Zihara HollowSith Hanpeter77 Graink @everyoneelse
-Starting up mortem with alot of my ARC people from zeal in a kingdom with lorien
-Raiding lightforge ( WoleverEntun Haxnn ) and meeting CreepOnChicken and Thyestes
-becoming friends with lightforge
-start rebuilding mortem
-Ditch mortem and lorien to make solsthiem starting a war between the two groups. (mine was slaughtered)
-leaving herocraft on shadowall555 and coming back on acherous
-Joining vousti to try and get some of kindralsouls money
-joining raubtier and being given frost to help them get kingdom
-Finding 50k worth of gold blocks in frost getting the final amount of gold for FE to get kingdom
-Me and zach decided FE was run by not so smart people and were like NOPE and left the kingdom making it so they couldn't get it.
-Getting permabanned
-Got unbanned at the start of this map
-Made excelsum and talked about kingdom with Oryinn
-Went inactive and gave excelsum to moonpie61
-Came back and excelsum was dead
-joined Braavos

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I think my best memory (other than becoming Admin:p ) was watching the Herocraft community throw aside their differences and rally together during the <server name omited> DDOS incident.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I would have to say when I one shot c12 and graink in the PVP tournament. Although everyone was mad at me, it was still really fun. :p

Then there is also when uin153 Sirdemonic3 and when Rumblestikk came by Belegost and played with their boats. :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8

I was gonna say this earlier hahahahahaha it was a great time :D I think by the end only like 3 of us actually made it out alive or something like that lol I remember just barely killing Jarien at the end and recalling before they rest of you caught up to me and one of our other guys. Good times, good times :D/

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
-starting up lorien with c12095 Zihara HollowSith Hanpeter77 Graink @everyoneelse
-Starting up mortem with alot of my ARC people from zeal in a kingdom with lorien
-Raiding lightforge ( WoleverEntun Haxnn ) and meeting CreepOnChicken and Thyestes
-becoming friends with lightforge
-start rebuilding mortem
-Ditch mortem and lorien to make solsthiem starting a war between the two groups. (mine was slaughtered)
-leaving herocraft on shadowall555 and coming back on acherous
-Joining vousti to try and get some of kindralsouls money
-joining raubtier and being given frost to help them get kingdom
-Finding 50k worth of gold blocks in frost getting the final amount of gold for FE to get kingdom
-Me and zach decided FE was run by not so smart people and were like NOPE and left the kingdom making it so they couldn't get it.
-Getting permabanned
-Got unbanned at the start of this map
-Made excelsum and talked about kingdom with Oryinn
-Went inactive and gave excelsum to moonpie61
-Came back and excelsum was dead
-joined Braavos
Was pretty cool finding out Zihara basically lives in my city too XD first time that would ever happen to me :D

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Was pretty cool finding out Zihara basically lives in my city too XD first time that would ever happen to me :D
Same with me and DarkStrider. He went to Kingston Uni where my dad works. They've probably met before.

macura

Diamond
Defending Lightforge as the SiC of Kingdom of Edolas.

Camping Kenneth_Chow on a GY with a piece of cooked pork, only using my warrior skill "Bite". Bacon kill!

Being apart of the first Bandidos raids and hunts.

Mastering my only spec ever (I didn't bother mastering in Zeal, after mastering samurai in early DG, I never ever mastered another spec. I didn't master sammy or wiz this map)

Raping with super OP Inversion.

The Battle of Safehaven bridge

Raiding Solitude with Belegost, gain 3 kills before Kourne GTPs us all back to BG during the groupfight.

Fighting Safehaven and Los Bandidos with Soundmaniac and Sunfield

Fighting at the Herogates

Defending Rise Against with cmcmenicka and MrChuklez

Partying with EggBiscut, Kimekhenz, Kourne and Jotamota 24/7.

Fighting Eclipse with Resist.

PvP at MAs.

Camping NM with Archmage.

Camping Newerth with Donaldmax and TheMechaHeavy

PvP pits

Bastion:

Becoming the sixth township with regions

9 man raiding SF and NW with Camelot.

4 man raiding Braavos with Johnbaur, Multis_Revenge and one more. Winning the first 4v6 fight, then getting 4 kills in the 4v9 right after, then dying to a DK.

Seeing that mastering paths is lowered to 20, goes wizard instantly. (I was a 21 caster from earlier)

Getting 55 levels in 6 days, lots of swamp PvP.

Killing firebus while he camps in Warshard, getting a Fire Aspect and seeing him rage in Shout chat.

Fighting with Alexhoff, Dils, EvilThor, Danielcan and some others at East road against lots of LO people.

Build a road system to NW and SF.
Lol i still have screenshots of firebus raging pretty damn hard.