• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Beefing up bolt

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I actually more thought of wizard as a " I'll blast your brains out before you get to me" class, but even if so this post makes an equally strong if not stronger point, bolt needs a good buff. I once asked twidger why the hell it costs 3x as much as fireball and does the same damage, and I've also heard it usually doesn't work.

Jzillifro - Level 11 Wizard :3
No thats geomancers :p. But as a geomancer, I agree with this post. Bolt uses 40 mana I think and deals 20 dmg. which is less than fireball- a level 0 skill and misses like 99.999999999999999999% of the time when they run

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
No thats geomancers :p. But as a geomancer, I agree with this post. Bolt uses 40 mana I think and deals 20 dmg. which is less than fireball- a level 0 skill and misses like 99.999999999999999999% of the time when they run
Bolt uses 30% mana and does 30 damage. The only thing i dont like is the super long cooldown and the mana use could probably be toned down.

EpicPoodle

Gold
I remember bolt of old. God, that was fun. If you were in a group of 2-3 it instakilled everyone. Including the caster. So much fun, but was stupid OP and ruined monster events as it killed 10-15 players at a time by "Accident"

Oh good times good times

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I remember bolt of old. God, that was fun. If you were in a group of 2-3 it instakilled everyone. Including the caster. So much fun, but was stupid OP and ruined monster events as it killed 10-15 players at a time by "Accident"

Sigh, good ol' times.
I remember how it was the only thing killing me at events, you would run/swim after giants while whacking at them and suddenly. BOOM, half of my health gone, and ofc since I wasnt smart enough to move away the after effect fire killed me.. It even killed me in water :-/