• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Beefing up bolt

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I agree it is still somewhat lacking but most of what you are feeling is because it and most the other spells are broken :p

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
yea lets try not to rage it was just a suggestion i respect your opinion but less rage please

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@Plasma sheddi is just making suggestions. The "suggestions" sub section is for SUGGESTIONS. so if you have a problem with people following the guidelines of the section, I suggest you shut it. Of course it is nice to praise staff for their hard work, but suggestions to help the server/heroes become better are just as important.

Now back on topic. I agree with sheddi, bolt could use a bit of a buff.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
@Plasma sheddi is just making suggestions. The "suggestions" sub section is for SUGGESTIONS. so if you have a problem with people following the guidelines of the section, I suggest you shut it. Of course it is nice to praise staff for their hard work, but suggestions to help the server/heroes become better are just as important.

Now back on topic. I agree with sheddi, bolt could use a bit of a buff.

@GreekCrackShot you got a beef with me? pm buddy. plain and simple.

last thing we ned to 'staff' mucking about in forums. yes that includes me.

so if you will kindly shut your trap kiddo.

bolt is fine as is, if your gunan tweak it, make is so you get manaburned and cant use another spell for 15 seconds.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
the mana burn idea isint a bad idea 15 seconds seems to long maby 8ish

*just had an idea how about bolt uses all your mana and depending on how much you had is how much damage it does maby for every 3 mana it does 1 damage

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Bolt does 30ish damage.
Bolt is not the lightning strike - its an instant direct damage.

Bolt is the highest single target damage skill available.

agentjwall

Godly
Bolt does 30ish damage.
Bolt is not the lightning strike - its an instant direct damage.

Bolt is the highest single target damage skill available.

Just because it does the most damage does not mean that it is automatically the best. Other factors like ease of use, MP cost, range, et cetera come into play.

EpicPoodle

Gold
I was i think the 3rd to master wizard and the only one to master wizard 5 times. And i can say that bolt does not need to be changed AT ALL its perfect the way it is right now. stop smokeing dick and learn how to use the skill.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
go look at forums.. not one post is oh yeah this works great..

its omg this need beefed up , or omg this is overpowered.

time to hand out glitter sticks as your weapon, and be the ONLY class you can pick.

cant you be happy with what you GOT?
Most of us are happy with what we have on this server, and frankly, this is a suggestion forum and saying "this spell is cool and it works great" is on of the worst suggestions I have heard. I cant speak for Kainzo but if I were him I would rather have critical feedback to make the server better than a bunch of posts that dont progress anything.