• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Back to the Basics - Complete Reset | New Era - December 21st

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What's up with resets always occuring when I personally am on vacation or am about to go on vacation ;-;

Good to see PvE and PvP merged, I might get back into some casual PvP now that attributes are gone.

Hello, I was wondering if there would be like a limit on how close you can build by spawn. I noticed on the pve world that when heading south there is a town thinf that is right on the road, as a guy who likes to make towns look like it would if it was real, this was kid of an eyesore.. So if you could maybe limit how close to the roads/spawn towns can be constructed. Thanks, -gruntmaster95

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
im expecting plaguebomb back ples

inb4 1000000 people try to get that red thing in the middle of the map

edit: nvm its spawn

are there going to be roads leading over the ocean?

Last edited:

Osmodian

Legacy Supporter 9
How will mob scaling work with the new map? Is it going to be radius-based like before, or perhaps be biome-specific?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello, I was wondering if there would be like a limit on how close you can build by spawn. I noticed on the pve world that when heading south there is a town thinf that is right on the road, as a guy who likes to make towns look like it would if it was real, this was kid of an eyesore.. So if you could maybe limit how close to the roads/spawn towns can be constructed. Thanks, -gruntmaster95
We'll try to make sure the regions are large enough to prevent eyesores.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Is the new map going to be on 1.8 fully at the start of the map? @Kainzo

macura

Diamond
Reduced by 50k (until Adventure in which case there's a big change coming)
Pls add something that makes leveling your first combat spec go 1.5x (or just faster), that would probably make a lot of people who either don't have the time to level or people who have already leveled like 10 specs on previous maps so leveling feels like torture come back/play.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Pls add something that makes leveling your first combat spec go 1.5x (or just faster), that would probably make a lot of people who either don't have the time to level or people who have already leveled like 10 specs on previous maps so leveling feels like torture come back/play.
Want Herocraft to survive? buy boosts.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I mean. Its already reduced by 50k xp sooooooo.....