• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Back to the Basics - Complete Reset | New Era - December 21st

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
like sure but a pvp scale of 1:4 whats the point people just play 4 hours take a 1 hour break continue?
The point is that there will be some sort of desirable factor to go into these zones during war. Be it money or 'tokens' for kills, or other sorts of trading or loot.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Same classes.

Everything is being wiped except supporter perks and things purchased on the store saved in permissions.
Any word on what donors are gonna get instead of Res's? Don't know if I missed it but I didn't see anything.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Any word on what donors are gonna get instead of Res's? Don't know if I missed it but I didn't see anything.

There should be indeed an equivalent or alternative on an "equal level". But I'm sure Kainzo thought of something.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
There should be indeed an equivalent or alternative on an "equal level". But I'm sure Kainzo thought of something.
I know that. Was hopping to find out what it would be. As a mostly solo player, town bennifits don't help. The world won't end if it's doesn't exactly help me as a solo player, but it'd be nice.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I know that. Was hopping to find out what it would be. As a mostly solo player, town bennifits don't help. The world won't end if it's doesn't exactly help me as a solo player, but it'd be nice.
Townships are picking up Residence, you can make a 11x11 house etc