• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attention Duelist!

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
I think I might go get my old deck and set it up on there... granted my old deck is probobly crap compared to the many new things out today.

Edit: Done... now who wants to kick my ass?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Sounds interesting. I haven't played this game in so long and I only ever played it online here https://www.yugioh-online.net/, this game moved the cards around for you, it was nice lol. Its been so long i wouldn't know how to move the cards around properly myself haha

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
hmm...I think I may participate....what will the base rules be? I think I may just reassemble my old dragon deck....

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I was pretty good at the game, and had some good cards. Didn't always follow the rules though, kind of did it my own way when I played with friends.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
why is dualing on this site all manual :mad::mad::mad:

I have decided that I am happy with my deck and or extremely lucky

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I wonder do any sites exist that are not manual and free? The one I linked to previously wasn't free, but it was pretty cheap.