• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attention Duelist!

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
Thats right, a Yu-gi-oh tournament. Sign up here winner gets 10 gold blocks, 10 diamond blocks, and a stack of iron blocks. What do you have to lose come join us at the Duelist Kingdom. We are not liable for any of your friends making fun of you and or a sudden death to childhood flashbacks of the trading card game Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise.
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
Theres the link get your deck, my face is at a level of seriousness right now that I can't even begin to describe.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Did duelingnetwork ever implement an actual sidedecking mechanic, or do we still have to do some stupid work-around?

Edit: Also, is this single-elimination or swiss?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Cyber I have no idea wtf your talking about lol. Go make a quick deck and challenge someone. The website just has all of the cards and puts monsters in the monster area spells/traps in the spell/trap area. Drawing, moving to grave yard, tribute, activating cards, all of that needs to be done yourself. You can cheat of course then, because it is all on the honor system. It is exactly the same almost as playing in real life with someone.

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
Did duelingnetwork ever implement an actual sidedecking mechanic, or do we still have to do some stupid work-around?

Edit: Also, is this single-elimination or swiss?
Hm good point, Well figuring one match takes about an hour (atleast when I've played) maybe we could do 3 matches to decide who moves on to the next duelist. What do you think :confused:

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Wolfgang, I'm well aware of how DuelingNetwork works. What I'm asking is if they finally put in actual sidedecking, because last time I played, there was only single games, not matches, so you couldn't actually sidedeck unless you did something tricky.

Edit: 3 matches seems way too extensive. 1 match is good enough. (Match = best 2 of 3, just making sure we're on the same page.)

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
Wolfgang, I'm well aware of how DuelingNetwork works. What I'm asking is if they finally put in actual sidedecking, because last time I played, there was only single games, not matches, so you couldn't actually sidedeck unless you did something tricky.

Edit: 3 matches seems way too extensive. 1 match is good enough. (Match = best 2 of 3, just making sure we're on the same page.)
Haha well no I don't think they did you still need to do some crazy shit to get into your sidedeck, and yeah one match sounds good

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
So how are we gunna do this? There are several ways that I know of, but how do you want to do it?

Also, how many people intend to actually sidedeck besides me? Because if no one else wants to sidedeck, we could just not have sidedecks to simplify things.

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
I think we may just roll with out a sidedeck, and we're going to try and keep things simple so anyone whos ever played yu-gi-oh can hop right in ;)

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
i dont get it. how do i make a deck?
You sign up, go to your deck constructor then on the top right it'll say "card" pull that down and start searching and selecting cards, make sure you get trap and spell cards as well as monsters that actually work with each other:cool: