• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attention Duelist!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay, I am definitely going to participate in this! Time to bring out my Seal of Orichalcos. >:D

EDIT: Deck Finished and Ready!

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
ATTENTION DUELIST!: If anyone would like to practice or get familiar with the rules pm someone in the duelist kingdom and challenge them to a children's trading card game, no screwing the rules no matter the money you have.

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
Also do you guys think we should use god cards, or not I'm leaning towards no.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm okay with it though I do love me some Obelisk. ATTENTION DUELIST: we are nearing the amount of duelist, so if you actually want to join the tournament post your in-game http://www.duelingnetwork.com/ account name and I will begin to set-up the ladder. (note) I will contact both the duelist when paired when it is time to duel and everyone else if they want to watch. Players will be playing one match to determine who moves on to the next match. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED.

babb1e

Coal
Welp, looks like i'm in, I'm gonna make a drill warrior deck. because Row, Row, Fight The Powah!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I have a deck organised, but I haven't created an account yet. Imma just reserve this thread so I can place my In-Game name. :)

IGN: AzenYumCha

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
here is a link to the current rule set http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/rulebook/V7_English_Rlbk_lores.pdf
and i suggest we play by a additional rule of if you have no cards in your hand then on your next turn you draw 5 cards including the original one draw per draw phase
No. We're going to be playing by the offical rulebook word for word, because anything else is just retarded.

IGN: Cybersword

Also, I am real life level 1 rulings judge. So if for some reason a weird interaction comes up, I'm going to make sure it resolves the right way. Just a fair warning to anyone that may end up playing against me.

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
ATTENTION DUELIST: we will be playing if you lose the match, your out. Im setting up who will vs who.