• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ataria

1. IGN: Narwhal_Dude13
  2. Class and lvl: LVL 4 Druid
  3. Profession and lvl: LVL 7 Crafter
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like building technical/functional things, (ie farms, etc), am not a very good cosmetic builder but can follow schematics well, I am NOT good with redstone but can replicate designs i find online.
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I am on most of the day weekdays, rarely on and only for short times on weekends. I often play modded singleplayer, and am very good with technical systems, (ie Applied Energistics, Thermal Dynamics).
Have joined a town, please ignore

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: Narwhal_Dude13
  2. Class and lvl: LVL 4 Druid
  3. Profession and lvl: LVL 7 Crafter
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like building technical/functional things, (ie farms, etc), am not a very good cosmetic builder but can follow schematics well, I am NOT good with redstone but can replicate designs i find online.
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I am on most of the day weekdays, rarely on and only for short times on weekends. I often play modded singleplayer, and am very good with technical systems, (ie Applied Energistics, Thermal Dynamics).
accepted!

Zeothix

Iron
  1. IGN: EtherKin
  2. Class and lvl: Im still deciding what class I want to stay as, I can be any you want.
  3. Profession and lvl: Im still in decision making.
  4. How much you will play a week: Since the summer is starting I have enough time to play whenever.
  5. Do you plan on player this server for a while: Ive played this server a while however Im not too advanced.
  6. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like to kill things
  7. Extra information (any you feel should be added)

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: EtherKin
  2. Class and lvl: Im still deciding what class I want to stay as, I can be any you want.
  3. Profession and lvl: Im still in decision making.
  4. How much you will play a week: Since the summer is starting I have enough time to play whenever.
  5. Do you plan on player this server for a while: Ive played this server a while however Im not too advanced.
  6. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like to kill things
  7. Extra information (any you feel should be added)
Accepted! feel free to go what class you like :p

1jack231

Gold
1. IGN: 1jack231
2. Class/Level: Shaman (5)
3. Profession/Level: Crafter (7)
4. How much I'll play a week?: At least 3-4 days a week, and 5 if I don't have any plans IRL.
5. Definitely.
6. Things you like to do?: I like building, helping people out, and most of all fighting! I also like to delve out into the wild to do some journeying.
7. Extra Information: I'm fairly new to the server, but i come on and check everyday, and if not everyday, every otherday. And I don't think i'll be changing my class from shaman, cause shamans are pretty cool dudes if you ask me.;)

1.) IGN Lord_Hotshot97 & Higuy0113
2.) Class & Lvl Ranger: Lvl 2 & Ruinblade: Lvl 1
3.) Profession & Lvl Both Lvl 1 Crafters
4.) Building & Exploring

1. IGN: Lucasbonbons
  2. Class and lvl: Wizard LV. 1
  3. Profession and lvl: Merchant LV. 1
  4. How much you will play a week: Every night
  5. Do you plan on player this server for a while: Yes.
  6. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Build, explore, make potions, mine.
  7. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I'm very easy to get along with, and I'll do whatever I can to help out!

RedCrome

Stone
  1. IGN: RedWasTaken
  2. Class and lvl: Samurai 9
  3. Profession and lvl: Blacksmith 8
  4. How much you will play a week: 1-3 hours a day
  5. Do you plan on player this server for a while: I've been enjoying it recently, so yes
  6. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I don't mind farming xp/levels, I really like pvp.
  7. Extra information (any you feel should be added): Is their a teamspeak or skype?

holyrollerss

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. IGN: holyrollerss
  2. Class and lvl: paladin lvl 1 ( just starting out since the new map was released)
  3. Profession and lvl: crafter lvl 15 (just starting out since the new map was released)
  4. How much you will play a week: 2-3 hours a day and more on weekends and days i have off of work
  5. Do you plan on player this server for a while: yes. i used to be real active on the server a while back but had to lead due to real life issues
  6. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): hunt for resources and build. i love making creative builds
  7. Extra information (any you feel should be added): very loyal and never betray. ive had that happen to me before and know how it feels