Legacy Supporter 4
- Jun 1, 2013
Welcome to Ataria! we are a small, growing village that is focused on trade and allying with towns. We accept new players, and if you don't know the basics, we can teach you. Possible PvP in future, if that is what you want. Feel free to ask for information IG ( ask ncbugboy). Taxes are 10s a day
Mayor-ncbugboyWhat kind of members we want :
- Loyal. Loyal means no town moving (trading or communication is fine), and do not steal.
- Active. Do not join the town, play for a week, and then leave the server. if you are inactive for more than 2 weeks (if you know you will be absent, say you will be out of town, leave a sign in your house saying when you left and how long you'll be gone) or you will be removed from your house.
- Smart. We are not saying we only let A+ people in. We are saying no being stupid (griefing, stealing, etc.)
- Respect Mayors and Co-owners of Ataria
- Follow all server rules
- For gosh sakes, don't ask for positions in the town until you have earned them
- No griefing
- Cussing is allowed, but keep it to a minimum
You MUST post an application to join (post in replies). It is perfectly fine to apply for your friend. I just ask you put in there IGN. We ask you post your application in this format:
- Class and lvl:
- Profession and lvl:
- How much you will play a week:
- Do you plan on player this server for a while:
- Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft):
- Extra information (any you feel should be added):
You will not be accepted immediately. Be patient, because the best things come to those who wait.
Thank you for thinking about joining Ataria!