• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ataria

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
2015-06-05_20.18.06.png
Welcome to Ataria! we are a small, growing village that is focused on trade and allying with towns. We accept new players, and if you don't know the basics, we can teach you. Possible PvP in future, if that is what you want. Feel free to ask for information IG ( ask ncbugboy). Taxes are 10s a day

Mayor-ncbugboy
Co-owner-crazykaid
Members:
Dankscape
TheFutureBowtie
Pan_cake69
val_DEATH
Jake0148
Jacksin125
NuclearKiwi
Roxshooter7
1jack231
Etherkin
ThatguyZack
What kind of members we want :
  1. Loyal. Loyal means no town moving (trading or communication is fine), and do not steal.
  2. Active. Do not join the town, play for a week, and then leave the server. if you are inactive for more than 2 weeks (if you know you will be absent, say you will be out of town, leave a sign in your house saying when you left and how long you'll be gone) or you will be removed from your house.
  3. Smart. We are not saying we only let A+ people in. We are saying no being stupid (griefing, stealing, etc.)
Rules
  1. Respect Mayors and Co-owners of Ataria
  2. Follow all server rules
  3. For gosh sakes, don't ask for positions in the town until you have earned them
  4. No griefing
  5. Cussing is allowed, but keep it to a minimum

You MUST post an application to join (post in replies). It is perfectly fine to apply for your friend. I just ask you put in there IGN. We ask you post your application in this format:

1. IGN:
  2. Class and lvl:
  3. Profession and lvl:
  4. How much you will play a week:
  5. Do you plan on player this server for a while:
  6. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft):
  7. Extra information (any you feel should be added):
You may copy and paste this format.
You will not be accepted immediately. Be patient, because the best things come to those who wait.

Thank you for thinking about joining Ataria!

Last edited:
  1. IGN: SantoSama31
  2. Class and lvl: Ninja, lvl 4 (started yesterday)
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter lvl 7
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): i won a couple building tournaments, but i dont consider myself a great builder. I think my best attribute is that i put effort into things, and im always open to help others (i actually enjoy doing tasks, like gathering resources or building something)
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): Im not a native english speaker, and i learned what i know from videogames, internet and stuff like that, so i may express myself wrong now and then. Also, i study and work, so i will be active but there may be days im not going to be on at all (specially when exams come)

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: SantoSama31
  2. Class and lvl: Ninja, lvl 4 (started yesterday)
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter lvl 7
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): i won a couple building tournaments, but i dont consider myself a great builder. I think my best attribute is that i put effort into things, and im always open to help others (i actually enjoy doing tasks, like gathering resources or building something)
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): Im not a native english speaker, and i learned what i know from videogames, internet and stuff like that, so i may express myself wrong now and then. Also, i study and work, so i will be active but there may be days im not going to be on at all (specially when exams come)
Accepted! See you at town!

joaojg1

Dirt
View attachment 10434
Welcome to Ataria! we are a small, growing village that is focused on trade and allying with towns. We accept new players, and if you don't know the basics, we can teach you. Possible PvP in future, if that is what you want. Feel free to ask for information IG ( ask ncbugboy). Taxes are 10s a day

Mayor-ncbugboy
Co-owner-crazykaid
Members:
Dankscape
TheFutureBowtie
Pan_cake69
val_DEATH
Jake0148
Gasp123

What kind of members we want :
  1. Loyal. Loyal means no town moving (trading or communication is fine), and do not steal.
  2. Active. Do not join the town, play for a week, and then leave the server. if you are inactive for more than 2 weeks (if you know you will be absent, say you will be out of town, leave a sign in your house saying when you left and how long you'll be gone) or you will be removed from your house.
  3. Smart. We are not saying we only let A+ people in. We are saying no being stupid (griefing, stealing, etc.)
Rules
  1. Respect Mayors and Co-owners of Ataria
  2. Follow all server rules
  3. For gosh sakes, don't ask for positions in the town until you have earned them
  4. No griefing
  5. Cussing is allowed, but keep it to a minimum

You MUST post an application to join (post in replies). It is perfectly fine to apply for your friend. I just ask you put in there IGN. We ask you post your application in this format:

1. IGN:
  2. Class and lvl:
  3. Profession and lvl:
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft):
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added):
You may copy and paste this format.
You will not be accepted immediately. Be patient, because the best things come to those who wait.

Thank you for thinking about joining Ataria!
hi please, can i join your town? I'm a druid level 2 I'm new, i was sent here from the server

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
hi please, can i join your town? I'm a druid level 2 I'm new, i was sent here from the server
  1. IGN:
  2. Class and lvl:
  3. Profession and lvl:
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft):
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added):
Write your application in this format. the first one IGN stands for in game name

1. IGN:Roxshooter7
  2. Class and lvl:pyromancer lvl 1
  3. Profession and lvl:crafter lvl2
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): pvp, build
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): i am new to the server but i will be very active and get better and lvl up, plz do not overlook me cause im new

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN:Roxshooter7
  2. Class and lvl:pyromancer lvl 1
  3. Profession and lvl:crafter lvl2
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): pvp, build
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): i am new to the server but i will be very active and get better and lvl up, plz do not overlook me cause im new
Accepted! See you in court! lol jk

1. IGN: sonicviper88
  2. Class and lvl: Lost soul 1
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter 11
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): mining, building, and messing with redstone
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): im going for Ranger and thing on going Smiting or engineering

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: sonicviper88
  2. Class and lvl: Lost soul 1
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter 11
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): mining, building, and messing with redstone
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): im going for Ranger and thing on going Smiting or engineering
Accepted. But btw you can choose ranger for free via /hero choose ranger

phatfinger5

Glowing Redstone
  1. IGN: phatfinger5
  2. Class and lvl: Beserker level 1
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter level 2
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like doing pvp, raiding, and sometimes resource gathering. I leave building to my brother :p
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I am going to be moving into an RV very soon and will not always have internet that I can use. I also can write respectable lore and such :) Don't worry. I can spell and do better grammar when I write stories or lore :p

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: phatfinger5
  2. Class and lvl: Beserker level 1
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter level 2
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like doing pvp, raiding, and sometimes resource gathering. I leave building to my brother :p
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I am going to be moving into an RV very soon and will not always have internet that I can use. I also can write respectable lore and such :) Don't worry. I can spell and do better grammar when I write stories or lore :p
ACCEPTED! You must now go through the process of initiation. You must kill 911Fashionpolice to join! GL! lol jk.

kessels12

Wood
  1. IGN: kessels12
  2. Class and lvl: Wizard lvl 21
  3. Profession and lvl: Alchemist lvl 12
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Anything, from build to PVP, i can help resource gathering
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I almost got the necromancy codex, soon i will become a necromancer.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: kessels12
  2. Class and lvl: Wizard lvl 21
  3. Profession and lvl: Alchemist lvl 12
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Anything, from build to PVP, i can help resource gathering
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I almost got the necromancy codex, soon i will become a necromancer.
Accepted! see you IG

1. IGN: SwagNick2000
  2. Class and lvl: Wizard, 1
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter, 1
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like everything in minecraft except farming. My favorite thing to do in minecraft is exploring.
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I'm from the Netherlands, so my English isn't the best

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: SwagNick2000
  2. Class and lvl: Wizard, 1
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter, 1
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like everything in minecraft except farming. My favorite thing to do in minecraft is exploring.
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I'm from the Netherlands, so my English isn't the best
Accepted