• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ataria

i wish to be in your town
1. IGN: Honey_C00kie
2. Class and lvl: Cleric 1
3. profession and lvl: crafter 1
4. things you like to do: i like to help build, im pretty good for myselfe and i wish to help with whatever i can and heal the ones who need in the war against other townys
5. extra information: im from the netherlands and i can speak good, i can also help swagnick2000 with communicating with the town

im not actually a friend of him, i just saw we were in the same country and he cant speak english good

drakenguard

Stone
  1. IGN: drakenguard
  2. Class and lvl: Bloodmage lvl 8
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter lvl 3. (Although I want to be an enchanter once I master it.)
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Usually Gather materials for myself or those who need it.
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I'm 19 years old and usually very friendly. I enjoy helping others and like being a part of communities. Also I sort of accidentally joined a town somebody randomly invited me to, so if you could tell me how to leave it, that would be awesome hahahah.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: drakenguard
  2. Class and lvl: Bloodmage lvl 8
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter lvl 3. (Although I want to be an enchanter once I master it.)
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Usually Gather materials for myself or those who need it.
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I'm 19 years old and usually very friendly. I enjoy helping others and like being a part of communities. Also I sort of accidentally joined a town somebody randomly invited me to, so if you could tell me how to leave it, that would be awesome hahahah.
Well the command is /to leave (town) or /to remove (you) (town)
ACCEPTED!

Gan00sh

Dirt
IGN:Gan00sh
Class and lvl: necromancer lvl 1
profession and lvl: crafter lvl 1
Things you like to do:fight monsters, i will take on anything
extra info: i know my post doesn't look amazing, but i have been playing mc since 1.5 and i know all there is to know about it. I am also friendly and play fair

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Gan00sh
Class and lvl: necromancer lvl 1
profession and lvl: crafter lvl 1
Things you like to do:fight monsters, i will take on anything
extra info: i know my post doesn't look amazing, but i have been playing mc since 1.5 and i know all there is to know about it. I am also friendly and play fair

Accepted

RunicSpeer

Wood
  • IGN: RunicSpeer
  • Class and lvl: Shaman 7
  • Profession and lvl: Crafter 5
  • Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Farm dungeons, build
  • Extra information (any you feel should be added): I livestream? Not really sure what else to put here

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  • IGN: RunicSpeer
  • Class and lvl: Shaman 7
  • Profession and lvl: Crafter 5
  • Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Farm dungeons, build
  • Extra information (any you feel should be added): I livestream? Not really sure what else to put here
Accepted! also love the skin.

cedIV

Dirt
  1. IGN: cedIV
  2. Class and lvl: Pyromancer, lvl 10
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter, lvl 8
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Games and PvE
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I played on this server before the reset, just getting back into it

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: cedIV
  2. Class and lvl: Pyromancer, lvl 10
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter, lvl 8
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Games and PvE
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I played on this server before the reset, just getting back into it
Accepted. sorry it took so long

• IGN: NuclearKiwi
  • Class and lvl: Runeblade, 2
  • Profession and lvl: Crafter, 8, plan on going into farmer once mastered unless you request another profession for the town
  • Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Farming, harvesting lumber, building
  • Extra information (any you feel should be added): None at this time :)

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  • IGN: NuclearKiwi
  • Class and lvl: Runeblade, 2
  • Profession and lvl: Crafter, 8, plan on going into farmer once mastered unless you request another profession for the town
  • Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Farming, harvesting lumber, building
  • Extra information (any you feel should be added): None at this time :)
well you seem good. accepted

jacksin125

Gold
  1. IGN: jacksin125
  2. Class and lvl: wizard lvl 4 (which I'm planning on increasing)
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter lvl 3 (which I'm also planning on increasing)
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Kill mobs, mine, farm, & level
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I'm going to become a farmer after I max crafter.

Sissel

Dirt
  1. IGN: Sissel
  2. Class and lvl:Ninja lvl5
  3. Profession and lvl: crafter lvl 17, planing on becoming a miner
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft):i like building, mining and exploring, i dont really like pvping tho
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added):i usually only can play once or twice a week

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: jacksin125
  2. Class and lvl: wizard lvl 4 (which I'm planning on increasing)
  3. Profession and lvl: Crafter lvl 3 (which I'm also planning on increasing)
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): Kill mobs, mine, farm, & level
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I'm going to become a farmer after I max crafter.
Accepted!
  1. IGN: Sissel
  2. Class and lvl:Ninja lvl5
  3. Profession and lvl: crafter lvl 17, planing on becoming a miner
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft):i like building, mining and exploring, i dont really like pvping tho
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added):i usually only can play once or twice a week
Accepted

1. IGN: ThatGuyZack
  2. Class and lvl: LVL 19 Runeblade
  3. Profession and lvl: LVL 5 Crafter
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like building in vanilla, on HC i like finding dungeons
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): Im on daily :D

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. IGN: ThatGuyZack
  2. Class and lvl: LVL 19 Runeblade
  3. Profession and lvl: LVL 5 Crafter
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like building in vanilla, on HC i like finding dungeons
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): Im on daily :D
Accepted!

1. IGN: Narwhal_Dude13
  2. Class and lvl: LVL 4 Druid
  3. Profession and lvl: LVL 7 Crafter
  4. Things you like to do (on the server or in minecraft): I like building technical/functional things, (ie farms, etc), am not a very good cosmetic builder but can follow schematics well, I am NOT good with redstone but can replicate designs i find online.
  5. Extra information (any you feel should be added): I am on most of the day weekdays, rarely on and only for short times on weekends. I often play modded singleplayer, and am very good with technical systems, (ie Applied Energistics, Thermal Dynamics).