• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ask Me Anything:gabizou

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I dunno. But it's nice knowing if people hate one, is it not? Or dislike, whichever.
I guess I should've asked "Do you have any negative emotions what so ever towards me"
No.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Would you rather live in ancient Greece (Alexander time) or in the Roman Republic (Caesar time)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Would you rather fight one horse sized duck, or one hundred duck sized horses?
One Horse sized duck so I can have a giant meal of roasted duck!

Would you rather live in ancient Greece (Alexander time) or in the Roman Republic (Caesar time)
Victorian England - Steampunk style! (Roman Republic tbh)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I was intrigued to see you use the term "self-autonomy" in relation to community.

What does autonomy mean to you, in terms of individual autonomy, community autonomy? What does it look like when autonomy is being respected? Is being disrespected?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
How much d do I eat/get a day?
I don't know about you, but I can give mine to only a select few people.

How many girlfriends?
I already replied to this earlier in the thread. None at the moment.

y u so bad at league :(

Best new game 2013?
Best new movie 2013?
I'm not bad at league, I just don't care enough to practice it enough to be professionally acceptable.

Best new game of 2013: The Last Of Us hands down.

Best new movie, dunno yet.
I was intrigued to see you use the term "self-autonomy" in relation to community.

What does autonomy mean to you, in terms of individual autonomy, community autonomy? What does it look like when autonomy is being respected? Is being disrespected?
Autonomy, self developing, self preserving, self expanding. Somewhat like when a community requires nothing to keep it stable or very little staff interaction to keep it going. Maybe it is a pipe dream but that is something I'd like to truly see the HC community eventually become: A self sustaining gaming community that doesn't just spread to one unique server or group of Minecraft servers, but something that expands as time moves on. Much like what Herocube is becoming (somewhat).

Last edited:

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
A self sustaining gaming community that doesn't just spread to one unique server or group of Minecraft servers, but something that expands as time moves on. Much like what Herocube is becoming (somewhat).
  1. What do you think of Herocube?
  2. What do you think could be improved in Herocube aside from the obvious (less hackers, more interesting gameplay, etcetera.) stuff?
  3. What is your most favourite most ludicrous outfit?
  4. Ties, bowties, or both. At the same time.

Why are you such a consummate noob?
I second this question.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Why are you such a consummate noob?
Sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. I learn things and then excel at them. There's nothing noobish of what I do ;)
  1. What do you think of Herocube?.
I like it, once things settle down on RPG, I'd like to invest some time in HeroCube (The game is fun single player, but it's somewhat annoying to play PVP with all those hackers). I feel like it will somewhat take the route of Minecraft in the hidden boom.

1. What do you think could be improved in Herocube aside from the obvious (less hackers, more interesting gameplay, etcetera.) stuff?
Unique server play. Have something that no other CubeWorld server can have.

1. What is your most favourite most ludicrous outfit?
I'd have to think on that :p

1. Ties, bowties, or both. At the same time..
I am more of a bow tie man. And Fezzes. Fezzes are cool.

Important question time!

When are you going to cook me dinner?

And what will it consist of?
When you come over! And it will consist of food.