• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ask Me Anything:gabizou

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Reddit or 4 chan?
Reddit.
What is your favorite class outside of zo/lostsoul?
Wizard.
Okay, let's see...
If you could have nearly ANY power, which would it be? (disregarding stuff like 'all powers' 'Superman's powers' and alike)
Incredible Strength. I mean, hulk like strength.
If you could take any animal and shrink it down to like 5 inches and it would stay loyal to you can care for you and make you waffles what animal would it be :O
A Bengal tiger.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Which is better on a hotdog - sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, tomato sauce or mustard?

Also, which is better - being a bambi, a dingus or a bungus?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Which is better on a hotdog - sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, tomato sauce or mustard?

Also, which is better - being a bambi, a dingus or a bungus?
mayonnaise or hollandaise.

and given that I don't know what dingus or bungus are, I'll have to skip this question.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello people of Herocraft! As some of you know, Reddit has this thing called an AmA or Ask Me Anything. So, the rules are:
1) I will reply to the questions I choose
2) Asking a question that has already been asked will be ignored.
3) Asking a question to find out personal information that could be used to stalk me or harass me will be ignored and/or replied with a question on your sanity
4) I'll leave this thread open for people to ask me questions until I find it unnecessary to keep it open.

Commence!
Whats it like having to cope with me as an architect? ;)
Good question in my opinion >:]

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7