• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ask Me Anything:gabizou

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Gross.

Better method below!
Code:
void foo()
{
    // insert code here
}
No, that's a waste of space. There's absolutely no need to have a body marker take up one line. Plus, it's counter to Java Standards. Although I did forget to include the indent for the code :p

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Which Herocraft town was your favorite to live in, on which map and why?

If the next sentence is wrong.
Is this last sentence correct?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
What, in your opinion, are the key characteristics of a "healthy" internet gaming community?

What sort of environment, provided by server owner and staff, do you think are most important in creating and supporting a community that is robust, resilient, connected, and largely happy?

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
any question? alright whats your social security number? I'm putting them in my diary...

for the record this is not a serious question

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Okay, let's see...
If you could have nearly ANY power, which would it be? (disregarding stuff like 'all powers' 'Superman's powers' and alike)

MrFly007

Portal
If you could take any animal and shrink it down to like 5 inches and it would stay loyal to you can care for you and make you waffles what animal would it be :O

macura

Diamond
1. Who are you?
2. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
3. Would you rather give a reach around or be given a reach around?
Lastly: how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Which Herocraft town was your favorite to live in, on which map and why?
Rens from Sanctum. It was my baby that I raised to become an actual town and eventually the capital of the Kingdom of the Rising Sun. I call it my favorite because it was simple and creative of the entire map of Sanctum. It kept the natural terrain to make the city which none of the cities ever did.

Have a favorite anime?
Difficult to say. I like several anime, some to name: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Code Geass, Soul Eater, One PIece, Fairy Tail etc.
Favorite game besides Minecraft and LoL?
Sim City 4, Black and White 2.
Favorite subreddit?
None in particular, a conglomeration of the subreddits that serve me the things that I want at the time.

When did you start seriously programming? and will you learn D with me? :p
I started seriously programming about a year ago. No, I won't learn D with you, I feel that I learn best by myself with questions being asked through StackOverflow.

What, in your opinion, are the key characteristics of a "healthy" internet gaming community?
Self autonomy, coexistance. Growing self solidarity and forever expansion. "Healthy" would be defined as something that survives forever and has no chance of dying.

What sort of environment, provided by server owner and staff, do you think are most important in creating and supporting a community that is robust, resilient, connected, and largely happy?
Transparency to some activities that will affect said community is something that is important to the continual health of the community.[/quote]