• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ask Me Anything: Danda

Hi, im wonder how many diffrent Ip adresses this server has, im looking for the closest one, my router has been slowing my speed because its over 5 year old, i live in W.A (not d.c) which is near Canada and California. TY :D

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok so your friend has asked you if you want to go on a important quest and your decisions on this quest would decide the fate of you and your friend. If you complete the quest you and your friend both receive 5 million english pounds.

1st question: Would you do it?

2nd question: What would best describe your response:

(1) Errrm... maybe later. I'm tired
xin_151202310846670281747.jpg
(2) No no no nononono no no
6a00e54ee0f61288340105362265e8970c-800wi

(3) LETS DO THIS!
angry-panda.png

(4) Way ahead of ya
f988b8e12c1cda9e804239e05be1b6e6

(5) Other? If this explain what you would be like ^^
sqp1x91BOq-4.png

xXrockXx

Gold
@Danda Did you ever play sports? If so which, and if you like soccer/football, what's your favorite Premier League team?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Danda Did you ever play sports? If so which, and if you like soccer/football, what's your favorite Premier League team?
I used to race karts when I way younger. I held a full FIA racing licence and all. As for my "favourite" premier league team, I'm not really interested in football however if I had to pick I would choose Chelsea as they're the closest team to the place I was born.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Danda, would you consider getting a top hat and a monocle for you avatar?
It would be so great.

IllusionOfHatred

Legacy Supporter 4
If you had to consider to choose a life to live in horror, what horror story, or movie would you choose to live in?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
If you had to consider to choose a life to live in horror, what horror story, or movie would you choose to live in?
When you say "Live in" do you mean live in the same world or in the location in which it takes place? =p

IllusionOfHatred

Legacy Supporter 4
Touche, I would say where around a corner somewhere, something lurks, either to plainly frighten you, or for it's own enjoyment to dissemble you. Living your life of fear, what movie would you prefer to have it relate to? Ex. Freddy & Jason, or The thing, etc.