• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ask Me Anything: Danda

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
As a Briton, do you think that the Internet is Ameri-centric? I've seen this idea tossed around for awhile now and it's hard for me to judge because I myself am American.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
As a Briton, do you think that the Internet is Ameri-centric? I've seen this idea tossed around for awhile now and it's hard for me to judge because I myself am American.

Honestly it doesn't effect me for the most part. The only time I get irritated with it is when a website forces the american keyboard layout on me so all my symbol keys are in the wrong place. The only other thing that gets to me from time to time is just the spelling differences.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
What Eve Corp were you in ?

Evident Doom is where I spent most of my time but that corp no longer exists to my knowledge.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Who would you rather date? Kainzo or bearcat99?

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
  1. What is your preferred method of universal domination?
  2. If you instantly could have any type of facial hair, what and how ridiculous would it be?

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I agree with Danda, he's probably the better PvP'er. I was a wizard in my glory days, and didn't do the class much justice. Haha.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Only way i saw it as ameri centric was because im aussie and get shit connection to american servers. But now theres an oceania server for league 80ping woooooooo

Plus what i also meant to say is HC is the best and its an amurrican server ^

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. What is your preferred method of universal domination?
  2. If you instantly could have any type of facial hair, what and how ridiculous would it be?
  1. Honestly I'm not quite sure how to answer this question, from a theoretical & gaming perspective I would go with a Military domination but if we're talking in reality I would prefer a more peaceful method.
  2. Handlebar moustache
Who would you rather date? Kainzo or bearcat99?
Well if you're going to recycle questions I'll recycle answers!
I pick Angy not that my answer would be any different otherwise.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
This is Solo

4HQ8M.jpg

....Are you a professional photographer? I mean, getting a cat to pose like that, looking like it's pondering over life. The most I can get my cat to do is... jump down from the table it's not allowed to be on.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
....Are you a professional photographer? I mean, getting a cat to pose like that, looking like it's pondering over life. The most I can get my cat to do is... jump down from the table it's not allowed to be on.

My dad took that Photo of her, he's pretty good with a camera but as for the pose it was just timing.

honorary tits or ass? every good ama needs it

I'm more of a tits guy but I do appreciate a good ass.