• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Announcing Project Eden!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'll offer any support you need for this project.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Project Eden.
This simple survival server would be hosted on the same hardware just an fyi. Also, we don't want this server to cannibalize our own "Heroes" server. We'd much rather a new player base with some old vets thrown in there as well.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Oh god, sorry man, thought you were too busy form what you posted earlier. Let me fix this real quick ;)
Lol I'm a busy man but I can always find time here and there, just don't expect me to lead anyone to build something :p.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Omg, this sounds AMAZING. I'm very interested to see this project go ahead.

I think it'd be ideal if we could go between worlds, so that we could be on the main map and move between it and the less PvP-oriented map.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Omg, this sounds AMAZING. I'm very interested to see this project go ahead.

I think it'd be ideal if we could go between worlds, so that we could be on the main map and move between it and the less PvP-oriented map.
Well, then you'd have to be choosing one or the other, and you wouldn't be able to just switch in and out at any time, which would be ideal imo. PvP, or build, explore, etc., what times you wish, not enforced based on politics, responsibilities, previous tasks, etc.,

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
The problem with connecting maps with concepts like these is that it's silly.

Project Eden at this point is designed to diametrically oppose the idea of Heroes as intricate PVP setup- what's the point allowing someone with a PVP mindset constant access to a server that is supposed to cater to those that dislike the very idea of highly tactic PVP?

Also, in response to the recently voiced suggestion of implementing castle wars- The ruleset I have in mind at this time will implement that idea as a major feature. I also hated that something like Runescape castle wars was never to be had in any other game, so, yeah, if I can help it, that's definitely coming.

@PotPete

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Work in progress of one of the pre-installed landmarks:

rabdj.jpg

Think this would be sufficient for Castle Wars, @PotPete, @MajorasMask, @Alator, @MysteriousYellow, @TheTXLibra?

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Well made, sir.
I am not an architect (officially), but I would love to help you out on this. If you want me on the boat or simply take a look on some of my works, please contact me via convo. @weynard

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I would love to help out on this project any way I can. I'm not an amazing building, but I can do things like clear out land or build roads/bridges. If you don't need me I understand :).