• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Announcement: The Ore Enforcement Agency(OEA)

Spongiform said:
No need to worry dear Citizens. We are now training a dozen new OEA Field Agents who will soon aggressively pursue these dangerous criminals night and day.

Your Joking Right? If not i will find an agent and punch him in the face without warning. With my diamond knuckles.

Malamute2345 said:
Your Joking Right? If not i will find an agent and punch him in the face without warning. With my diamond knuckles.

No sir. This is all very serious. We're well aware of your illegal ore operations Malamute and will be watching for you.

Spongiform said:
Malamute2345 said:

No sir. This is all very serious. We're well aware of your illegal ore operations Malamute and will be watching for you.

I will be watching you too. From my hidden base. Made entirely of diamond blocks/obisdean

Shenorai

Banned
This is all a very clever ruse. In reality, Blasphemy is simply trying to reenact X-men by being the only people with radioactive materials and, as a result, becoming mutants that would be hunted down by the government.

...saaaaay...

One of our newly trained Field Agents apprehended several known ore abusers outside of Helm's Deep today. One of them actually had a full suit of Diamond Armor. Our agent will have to spend several days in our decontamination chambers due to all the Diamond Dust that was spewed around.

While there something very disturbing was found.

This, and others like it clearly suffer from Toxic Ore Syndrome. Caused by exposure to high levels of ores.

We were forced to put the animals down and safely dispose of the contaminated wool.

Shenorai said:
..I smell a Runescape reference...

I've never played Runescape.

Excerpt from the Journal of Spongiform.

Wensday, Feb.12th.

I was tired. I needed sleep. Yet I knew those filthy ore smugglers never slept. Mining for days on end fueled by the very poison they mined.

I went to my chests. Fresh armor - shining with the glaze of protective enamels making it safe for me to wear. My trusty sword in it's sheath, my backpack full of food for the long journey ahead.

I start out at my home, Blasphemy. A dark city deep within the bowels of the earth. Some say she isn't pretty. I find her darkness comforting. I set out. Down a series of maze-like tunnels. Turn after turn of small tunnels that all look the same. A place even seasoned adventures get hopelessly lost. Not me though, this is my home.

Some time later I emerge from secret hatch on the outskirts of Artemis. Far enough out not to be seen or heard. First I swing by Chronus. They've done lots of work today. I'm impressed. The bright exterior hides a dark interior however. I know there's a gold lab in there, having seen it with my own eyes but saddened that my jurisdiction ends at the town's borders. I've seen the damage their gold dust has done to our children. This only hardens my resolve.

I circle the sandstone structure, having often finding ore addicts milling around angrily destroying the beach. None today. I move on.

I patrol past Elysium. All is quiet. Then Ares. Nothing. I wonder where everybody is. I decide to circle Artemis one last time before moving on and right as I'm ready to give up I spot the gleam of diamond armor in the distance. A small figure leaving Artemis heading south.

I follow, able to match pace but unable to catch up. For a moment I think I recognize the smuggler. Known only by his alias JWPlayer0. But the glimpse is fleeting. I'm not sure but I know one thing. I have a criminal in my sights. I follow him to a town. I believe my chase to have ended in failure, but I continue on. He skips past this unknown town and continues south. After heading over the lip of a hill I lose sight of him.

I continue on in the direction he was heading hoping I would find him at his final destination.

I come across a small castle like structure. I see none of the formal markings of a township, this must be a private residence. The chase is on. As per the formal laws of Blasphemy we're authorized to enter private residences in search of illegal ores but any damage done during the raid must be repaired.

As I circle the small castle to get a clear picture I notice a small hill near a wall and easily jump in. No need to damage anything, this time. I begin scouting the structure. It appears small and nondescript. I almost leave until I notice a nearly hidden entryway into a lower level. I begin my search. Room by room.

According to signs this belongs to the Sansha Nation. I'm not familiar with them but I believe them to be a lost tribe of young women; descendants of the Amazons. The feminine architecture I encounter supports my initial theory. After searching and finding no sign of my original target I prepare to invoke the ancient ritual to return home when I hear a sound. tap... tap....tap.

I go into full alert, crouching down and listening hard. There it is again.. tap...tap...tap. The unmistakable sounds of mining. Having issued no mining permits this far out I knew it must be an illegal operation. So this is where they've moved their operation. I slowly move through the complex until I find a huge mine shaft and follow it down. The sounds of mining grow louder.

I finally see the criminal. Impulsepaca, the lizard boy. His skin hideously discolored after prolonged exposure to toxic ores. We've had several encounters in the past. I believe him to be one of the worst addicts I've met. Often charging at me without clothing or armor and only rudimentary weaponry. I almost feel sadness having to put him down like a wild animal.

I move into position behind him. Quietly sliding my sword out of it's sheath. I must make this quick. Closer I move. Knowing he'll never surrender, knowing the stakes I give him no mercy. With all my strength I thrust my sword through his heart from behind. He spins around, eyes frantic. The last thing his eyes take in is me standing over him, my sword dripping with his green blood.

I recover the ores from his possession and safely store them for transport.

I quickly exit the premises, knowing this is but a small dent in the effort to protect our fair lands but even a small victory is a victory.

~
Spongiform

[Rp Weirdness Alert]

-A Journal from Anti-OEA Fighter Malmaute2345-
The OEA were hot on my tail. I quickly fled down the southern road from the Disposable Hero Empire, Looking over my shoulder the entire time. Then I heard minecarts screeching on the rail, headed in my direction. My Heart Dropped. I turn to see 8 OEA agents hot on my tail. I pull out my bow and take careful aim. "I'll see you in hell!" I shout as i fire an arrow into the torso of an agent. His cart comes to a screeching hault while the carts behind it crash at full speed and derail. I guessed that 2 of the other agents died in the crash as they were bleeding from the head and -not- moving. I took the oppurtunity and fled across the desert and to the mountains that housed neverast. My home city.

-Malamute2345

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Spongiform, this is great, keep it up. I like how you chased me without me knowing. Now i can no longer go mining in the south, lol