• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Announcement: The Ore Enforcement Agency(OEA)

jorict said:
You will feel the edge of my sword if you dare try. I refuse to pay, and am willing to resist any way that I find suitable(within the server rules of course)

^ This

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Hahaha I love this! Keep doing your thing OEM. You keep mortals and citizens safe from these dangerous minerals!

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
Spongi, have you forgotten the danger of such substances as obsidian and abuse of medical Lapis Lazuli?

Mikespillow said:
Spongi, have you forgotten the danger of such substances as obsidian and abuse of medical Lapis Lazuli?

Our medical research has shown that Lapis is relatively non-toxic and even safe to eat in reasonable quantities.

Solace

Banned
Thanks to the OEA my kids no longer have to worry about the threat of diamond and iron poisoning that was plaguing the school system. Now i dont leave home without a good dose of stone or wood in my pocket incase i come across one of those poor souls still addicted to the troubling substances. Thanks OEA!

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
Are the news reports true? I hear stories of children becoming belligerent and overtly obnoxious when in possession of high amounts of these volatile substances.

J

jorict

But your kids aren't safe, didn't you see Afro is giving the kids diamonds and iron? Oh, I'll be helping as well. Kids need iron, gold, and diamonds to keep their attention.

I ran across Jorict earlier and managed to snap a picture before he scampered off into the bushes.

This is no laughing matter.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Thank goodness I have that Hazmat suit and those big bongs. Tongs.

That reminds me... What's the popular method of consumption of these addictive minerals? J-just so we can recognize the signs, of course.

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Sounds like a good thing your doing here *sniffs his gold dust* you wont find me with this kind of illegal substances. *shoots up diamond liquid in his eyeball* Ill be sure to buy that ticket and practice extreme caution while mining.

I witnessed earlier that after prolonged exposure to diamonds, that a crystalline substance starts protruding from the face until eventually the subjects entire head becomes one giant diamond cube. This condition renders the subject unable to ingest any food or water and eventually leads them to starve to death. It doesnt however seem to impede with any other functions such as sight or breathing. I will stay undercover to investigate these outbreaks

J

jorict

The Ore Brownie: Take a cake, fill it with iron, ice it with gold, and sprinkle as many diamonds as you want on top. Enjoy!

Solace

Banned
Ive recently heard rumors of Ore smugglers sneaking these illegal ores across states borders. Apparently they are buying them cheap in the southern cities and bringing them north. Is there any truth to these rumors?

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Dammit all *shoots the nearest pirate of his crew* let that be a lesson to ya all, drink ya rum but keeps ya trap shut!

No need to worry dear Citizens. We are now training a dozen new OEA Field Agents who will soon aggressively pursue these dangerous criminals night and day.