• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Announcement: The Ore Enforcement Agency(OEA)

It's come to our attention that Gold, Diamonds & Iron are in fact dangerous addictive substances. Our Blasphemy chemists have done several in depth studies and the conclusion is that they are a danger to the well being of the the world.

To combat this we've formed the OEA - the Ore Enforcement Agency. Tasked with protecting the lands from the epidemic that has been sweeping our lands.

As such the following regulations go into effect immediately.

Gold, Iron & Diamonds are now Controlled Substances and are illegal to carry without special permits.

Any individuals suspected of carrying Gold, Iron or Diamonds will immediately be executed and the items seized for their own safety and well being.

In order to safely carry these dangerous substances you may request a weekly permit on an individual or as a group. A small processing fee of 25c per person per week or 10c per person per week as a group will be applied.

If you find yourself accidentally in possession of these substances you may bring them to Blasphemy or one of the cities within the Monarchy of Blasphemy and turn them over to be safety stored. As a reward for removing these dangerous substances from the world you will be given 8c per gold(512c/stack), 6c per diamond(384c/stack) and 15c per stack of iron.

Please notify an Agent if you wish to file a permit or surrender illegal ores safely.

OEA Soldiers & Agents will be on regular patrols. Do not fear them. They're there to protect you from the dangers of these highly dangerous and addictive substances.

~
Spongiform (Director of OEA)

DagothAgahnim said:
*falls on the floor laughing*

This is no laughing matter! This plague of dangerous ores has gone on long enough. Someone must take a stand and do what's right and that someone is US.

We've tried to help him, but he's too far gone. Hopefully we can prevent tragedies like this from happening.

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5
I have grown a third arm due to prolonged exposure to the dangerous gold mineral. Beware.

Beyondvalor said:
I have grown a third arm due to prolonged exposure to the dangerous gold mineral. Beware.

Our longterm Toxicology and Teratology studies are still in progress, but the early results are disturbing to say the least.

Afro7897

Legacy Supporter 5
With this I would like to also announce the formation of the ore smuggling cartel. We smuggle all kinds of illegal ores through fortified, hidden tunnels into blasphemy for all the kiddies at their schools to buy from our trademark windowless white vans with "Free Candy!" written on the side. Join the ore smuggling cartel today and get your free hazmat suit today!

By the way shouldn't Blasphemy be the one doing the smuggling not the enforcing?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I would like to extend my hand in help of this enforcement agency as I too find many casualties from people running around with gold and diamonds. I however am constantly attempting to help reduce casualties by reimbursing members with gold for 8c each gold and diamond.

In which i would find this funny, however, people do die when carrying gold while wandering through the wilderness.

(fyi this is a very good example of serious comedy and I love it!)

J

jorict

My gold seems fine, same with my diamonds. Also my iron armor is quite comfy. I'll proudly wear it, lawful or not.

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5
Afro7897 said:
By the way shouldn't Blasphemy be the one doing the smuggling not the enforcing?

Blasphemy is obviously just concerned about the health of the denizens of Herocraft. After all, you can't keep looting them if they're dead!

jorict said:
My gold seems fine, same with my diamonds. Also my iron armor is quite comfy. I'll proudly wear it, lawful or not.

Clearly the intoxicating effects of the dangerous ores have clouded your mind. Even though you don't realize it now, you'll one day thank us for relieving you these toxic ores.

Maybe one day you'll come to see that when we cut you down and take all your ores that we were doing it for your own good.

J

jorict

You will feel the edge of my sword if you dare try. I refuse to pay, and am willing to resist any way that I find suitable(within the server rules of course)

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Time to get the Smugglers Cove back into operation, old habits die hard...

jorict said:
You will feel the edge of my sword if you dare try. I refuse to pay, and am willing to resist any way that I find suitable(within the server rules of course)

Resistance is futile. We must protect the world at all costs. You will be caught and executed. Your illegal ores will be confiscated and placed in a protective vault where it can harm noone.

Raetac said:
Time to get the Smugglers Cove back into operation, old habits die hard...

I've always wondered why you always stay within the rings of safety Raetac. Now I understand. You've been in there getting high on iron filings this entire time. I always knew something was off about you but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Don't worry, Blasphemy is here for you. The moment you step outside of those rings we will be there to lift this terrible burden from you.