• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alator's skin studio!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
@mawaty

The first skin I created using my new software! (MCSkin3D). I really like the functionality, loads better than Skin Edit (although still a little buggy)

Can't do a quiver and a cloak, so I went with cloak for more of a camo-feel.

Edit: The software is not letting me export the file, and it seems to be saving it in some other dimension, so it'll be a little longer until I upload it...

mawaty

TNT
@mawaty

The first skin I created using my new software! (MCSkin3D). I really like the functionality, loads better than Skin Edit (although still a little buggy)

Can't do a quiver and a cloak, so I went with cloak for more of a camo-feel.

Edit: The software is not letting me export the file, and it seems to be saving it in some other dimension, so it'll be a little longer until I upload it...
Sounds good, I switched to thief, so, please do keep the quiver out :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@jazza411 I tried to make your ranger bass-ass in the sense that it looks like an actual archer. Soooooo lot of leather armor, haha.

]

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Also, I found a series of templates for skins of different resolutions from 128x64 up to 1024x512. I will begin futzing, but slowly. Don't worry, I'll keep working on the other requests.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@MaskedHollow

I couldn't make this skin any more subtle if I tried. (Seriously, the color vales art in increments of 1, haha)

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
It's great! It's just good to know that I have a skin no one else has! :). Though I do like it, like I said I don't really care as long as I know you tried. :cool:

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Hi, could you make me a firey mage skin? Kinda like your skin, exempt unhooded, and fire lightning bolts on the sides. Thanks

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Yup! Give me a few days; work is sending me out of state to a job site tonight/tomorrow.

Keffalump

Soulsand
hey alator, can you make me a skin that works well with paladin armor? make it anything you want, just as long as it coincides with the armor paladins wear.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey alator idk if you have ever played FF7 or watched Advent Children but if you have and you know vincent, I have a skin of him but he is missing his golden hand. I was wondering if you could put one in for me.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey alator idk if you have ever played FF7 or watched Advent Children but if you have and you know vincent, I have a skin of him but he is missing his golden hand. I was wondering if you could put one in for me.
Necro-ing my own thread because Imma start working on my HD skin again, hehe (thankfully i still have the files).

At the moment we can't make one arm have something the other doesn't, however this may be doable in the future.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Could you make a Thief like skin, dark , unknown and mysterious. If it is possible that would be epic, if not ill make my own!