• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amekurai

Wood
2) Create an entryway into the town.
  • A cave-like entrance way needs to be created, leading from the gate to the lift box. It should just look naturally cave-like....
  • The gate itself also needs to be completed. @Amekurai @jaydohjoedoe (pretty please? <3)

I was planning on working on this. I got accepted into the creative server so we can check out your gate design. I'm not sure where the gate will end atm, but hopefully we can get together/talk about it tomorrow just so I don't mess things up. So if Jay isn't on tomorrow, atleast I can start on the cave. Also, did you have a preference on what materials to use? Are we just going to use stone?

Phenge

Stone
IGN: Phenge

Location | Time zone:
Australia | UTC +11

Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...s-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__14560#entry6633808

How long have you been on HC: 2 years, technically. I wasn't on for most of that though.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have it or could easily download it, though I don't use it.

What towns have you been in:
I was in Lórien, ages and ages ago.

Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Technically, I never left.

Why do you want to join:
Security, a proper town to live and a place to call my own that isn't out in the middle of nowhere.
Also, I did some work for Jonsoon ages ago and found them to be a trustworthy, thoughtful and decent person to serve under.

What can you give to us, as a community: I'd help people with their questions if I have useful information. I'd also donate supplies and materials for town/dominion projects whether or not it's required. I'm also a decent neighbour, quiet and tidy.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
Advancing to the second class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
"No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other AD members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels."
I swear occasionally myself but casual swearing is one of those things that just irritate me.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
No. None of them seem like something that I would want to break.

Tell us about yourself:
Currently unemployed librarian.

Referrals: Jonsoon (if they remember me/still have the conversation saved in their history)
Otherwise, noone.

Anything else?
A link to my accepted application for the city of Lórien, if it's of any relevance:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/township-lórien-28-evil.11471/page-36#post-104149

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Current Projects

The following projects are listed in order of priority.
1) Creating a citizens plot area.
  • The citizens plot area will be directly located under the main floor.
  • The SURFACE of the plots area will be at height 39. The entire layer all the way around the region needs to be cleared and replaced with dirt.
  • The bottom of the BASEMENT level will be at height 21. Underneath this layer, there should be a layer of cobblestone (height 20). Above the cobblestone layer should be stone or stone slab.

The citizens plots area will be dug out all the way to the edge of the region. @WitchOnaRampage started outlining the walls of the region with stone brick. (Thank you for this!) The SURFACE of this outer edge of the region will be lower than it will be at the center. I will mark out clearly where the lowered surface will begin.

Hmm... I wonder if the plan has changed... I've been working around the town boundary on level 39, continuing the wall just inside the region boundary, and now I see there is what appears to be stone brick walls starting at about 42 and going up into the air, perhaps 20 block in from the walls, creating a box shape. Has the plan to go out to the region boundary on the citizen's floor been abandoned? Not much point in me putting in this wall if it won't ever be seen.

That's the bugger of not being on when most other players are :(.

Also, what height is the ceiling of the citizen's plot area, please?

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm... I wonder if the plan has changed... I've been working around the town boundary on level 39, continuing the wall just inside the region boundary, and now I see there is what appears to be stone brick walls starting at about 42 and going up into the air, perhaps 20 block in from the walls, creating a box shape. Has the plan to go out to the region boundary on the citizen's floor been abandoned? Not much point in me putting in this wall if it won't ever be seen.

That's the bugger of not being on when most other players are :(.

Also, what height is the ceiling of the citizen's plot area, please?

Yeah, sorry, the plan has changed. We still need the border around the region because the basement bottom is now actually lower than it was before. The other walls that are there won't go any lower. Everything below those walls is going to region borders, so we do still need that outline. =)

The height for the ceiling should be 5 or 6 blocks below the current cobble ceiling.

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Location | Time zone: Australia | UTC +11

Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...s-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__14560#entry6633808

How long have you been on HC: 2 years, technically. I wasn't on for most of that though.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have it or could easily download it, though I don't use it.
What towns have you been in: I was in Lórien, ages and ages ago.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Technically, I never left.
Why do you want to join: Security, a proper town to live and a place to call my own that isn't out in the middle of nowhere.
Also, I did some work for Jonsoon ages ago and found them to be a trustworthy, thoughtful and decent person to serve under.

What can you give to us, as a community: I'd help people with their questions if I have useful information. I'd also donate supplies and materials for town/dominion projects whether or not it's required. I'm also a decent neighbour, quiet and tidy.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Advancing to the second class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other AD members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels."
I swear occasionally myself but casual swearing is one of those things that just irritate me.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself: Currently unemployed librarian.

Referrals: Jonsoon (if they remember me/still have the conversation saved in their history)
Otherwise, noone.

Anything else?
A link to my accepted application for the city of Lórien, if it's of any relevance:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/township-lórien-28-evil.11471/page-36#post-104149

Reviewing. And by that I mostly mean I'll get back to you after work today. ;)

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
I was planning on working on this. I got accepted into the creative server so we can check out your gate design. I'm not sure where the gate will end atm, but hopefully we can get together/talk about it tomorrow just so I don't mess things up. So if Jay isn't on tomorrow, atleast I can start on the cave. Also, did you have a preference on what materials to use? Are we just going to use stone?

It's not my gate design, it's actually @Dreadniah? I'm not sure. ^^;

I was imagining that the cave would be just stone, but if you have other ideas, I'd like that too. =) I want it to look like a huge cavern, and I might want to make the floor out of halfslabs so we can leave it unlit and mobs won't spawn.

Amekurai

Wood

I was imagining that the cave would be just stone, but if you have other ideas, I'd like that too. =) I want it to look like a huge cavern, and I might want to make the floor out of halfslabs so we can leave it unlit and mobs won't spawn.

We were thinking (jay and I) of putting in stalactites and stalagmites and maybe some very far off dim lighting. Also, how wide should it be? lol

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
We were thinking (jay and I) of putting in stalactites and stalagmites and maybe some very far off dim lighting. Also, how wide should it be? lol

Sounds good to me. As wide as you think it should be. Imagine how it will look walking down the cavern toward the gate and vice versa.

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Location | Time zone: Australia | UTC +11

What towns have you been in: I was in Lórien, ages and ages ago.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Technically, I never left.
Why do you want to join: Security, a proper town to live and a place to call my own that isn't out in the middle of nowhere.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Advancing to the second class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other AD members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels."

Tell us about yourself: Currently unemployed librarian.

Otherwise, noone.

Anything else?

Everything seems to check out. Incoming information via PM.

Xenthyr

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Xenthyr
Location | Time zone: USA, Mountain Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.45332/
How long have you been on HC: few days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, but not while at work (yes...I often play at work)
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: you all look like a great starting point and I'm looking to join AD eventually
What can you give to us, as a community: a supportive mature member who isn't playing just to grief everyone they come across
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
'Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules. '

There are always ways 'around' some rules, but that just ruins somebody else's day. Rules are there to help make sure everyone has fun and to keep things fair.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope

Tell us about yourself:
I'm a bored college student, have played a lot of MC on a few FTB servers. Got a bit tired of the tech thing (everyone rushes to ultimate solar panels and quarries rather then actually 'playing' the game), figured I'd give the RPG/fantasy genre a shot, and found this server a few days ago. Having a lot of fun so far, already lvl 15/28.

Referrals: none, new to the server

tantaragla

Dirt
I need help starting herocraft please.
IGN: tantaragla
Location | Time zone: Exeter
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-tantaragla.45399/
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I need help starting herocraft and I need some purpose on the server
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a great survival builder and I am very dilligent
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: pay an administration fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: 'play with your team and not against them' because it shows that working together with teammates is far better than on your own.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing minecraft for more than 3 years so I know my stuff. I generally have good ideas for houses and I have a small amount of experience with redstone and piston/hidden doors. I would never grief or kill a teammate. I am terrible at close combat but I am fairly good with a bow.
Referrals: ?

Dreadniah

TNT

If you need any help on that, I'm around on the creative server sometimes

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
@wailingrl

Do you think it would be a good idea to put up a little blurb about the 3 other towns recruits can graduate to? Or maybe link to the kingdom page where there's info about the 4 towns?

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
@wailingrl

Do you think it would be a good idea to put up a little blurb about the 3 other towns recruits can graduate to? Or maybe link to the kingdom page where there's info about the 4 towns?

Sure, I think that would be a good idea. Or even better, maybe we should consider having all applications posted via the kingdom thread? @Eldrylars ? I think that would be the least confusing for applicants.

That way, we only have to have the recruitment process and application posted once, and the 4 town threads can just link to it.

Zoomzane4

Stone
IGN: Zoomzane4
Location | Time zone: illinois | CST
Link to your whitelist application: whitelist application
How long have you been on HC: i have been on for almost a month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont have teamspeek, but if you want me to get it i can, plus i have a mic.
What towns have you been in: joined no previous towns
Why do you want to join: i would like protection and fight as a stronger man
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help protect the town, but im usally on at 3:00pm or 4:00pm CST
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i agree
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: everything
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Tell us about yourself: i like to run fast
Referrals: no referrals

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Sure, I think that would be a good idea. Or even better, maybe we should consider having all applications posted via the kingdom thread? @Eldrylars ? I think that would be the least confusing for applicants.

That way, we only have to have the recruitment process and application posted once, and the 4 town threads can just link to it.

Interesting idea, I am game for that. @Jonsoon @MichaelRL @northeaster345 ?

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: Xenthyr
Location | Time zone: USA, Mountain Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.45332/
How long have you been on HC: few days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, but not while at work (yes...I often play at work)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: you all look like a great starting point and I'm looking to join AD eventually
What can you give to us, as a community: a supportive mature member who isn't playing just to grief everyone they come across
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class

'Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules. '
There are always ways 'around' some rules, but that just ruins somebody else's day. Rules are there to help make sure everyone has fun and to keep things fair.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope

Tell us about yourself:
I'm a bored college student, have played a lot of MC on a few FTB servers. Got a bit tired of the tech thing (everyone rushes to ultimate solar panels and quarries rather then actually 'playing' the game), figured I'd give the RPG/fantasy genre a shot, and found this server a few days ago. Having a lot of fun so far, already lvl 15/28.

Referrals: none, new to the server

IGN: Zoomzane4
Location | Time zone: illinois | CST
Link to your whitelist application: whitelist application
How long have you been on HC: i have been on for almost a month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont have teamspeek, but if you want me to get it i can, plus i have a mic.
What towns have you been in: joined no previous towns
Why do you want to join: i would like protection and fight as a stronger man
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help protect the town, but im usally on at 3:00pm or 4:00pm CST
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i agree
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: everything
Tell us about yourself: i like to run fast

Referrals: no referrals

Accepted! Incoming information dump.

I need help starting herocraft please.
IGN: tantaragla
Location | Time zone: Exeter
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-tantaragla.45399/
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no
Why do you want to join: I need help starting herocraft and I need some purpose on the server
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a great survival builder and I am very dilligent
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: pay an administration fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: 'play with your team and not against them' because it shows that working together with teammates is far better than on your own.
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing minecraft for more than 3 years so I know my stuff. I generally have good ideas for houses and I have a small amount of experience with redstone and piston/hidden doors. I would never grief or kill a teammate. I am terrible at close combat but I am fairly good with a bow.
Referrals: ?

I'm not sure what's going on but I can't seem to access your profile page or posting history. (Which is pretty standard for applicants.) Check back with me and we'll see what's going on, yeah?

mario3206

Iron
IGN: mario3206
Location | Time zone: Ontario, Canada (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mario3206s-whitelist-application.45174/
How long have you been on HC: For a few weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
What towns have you been in: None
Why do you want to join: Because I would like a good town to play on, and believe I could help out with things
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to mine, so I could gather resources, and I like to build
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: You need to Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Defend the town, because on other servers when someone raids towns people just stand around doing nothing.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself: I want to be a computer programmer when I grow up, I enjoy minecraft, Play hockey and I like to tell jokes
Referrals: None

Status
Not open for further replies.