• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Zeph. Do you mind if I join this town? It would be a shame for me to join another town while my friends are in this one.

Cranberri

Legacy Supporter 9
When recruiting is re-opened for this town, I would love to apply! Thank you :)

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Prometheus Needs YOU
Hail citizens of Prometheus! Our time has come to rise out of the depths of the sea, and we need your help to become the great city we are meant to be. Here is what you can do:

Creative Builds

Prometheus will sit atop a great plateau rising out of the sea. The plateau will be populated with aesthetic builds, and we need your help to envision them.

Architectural Theme
  • Tall, thin spires rising into the sky
  • Palette: Lapis Blue, White, Yellow/Gold
    • Palette.png
The Castle

A "castle" or central area needs to be designed to be placed in the center of the plateau (maximum radius 32 blocks). The entrance to the town will be a lift up directly into the center.

Requirements:

• A lift entry area
  • Roads leading down into the second layer in all 4 directions
  • A secure area that can hold 25-36 small residential rooms
Functional Buildings

These buildings must be able to serve their function. Each one must be able to fit in 1/4 of the second layer (a ring of maximum radius 56 minus the castle of radius 32).

Trade District
An area where citizens can set up shops. Open to visitors.

Bank
An area where citizens can sell their soul shards and fragments for souls.

• Must be able to hold shops for each type of currency item.
  • Recommended: An area for at least 30 single chests, which will serve as tax collection chests.
Post Office
An area where citizens can send and receive mail.

• Must have enough room for at least 30 mailboxes.
Rube Goldberg Redstone Contraptions

Just for fun, redstone contraptions that can be 100% functional, or do absolutely nothing useful at all.
  • Be mindful of space
  • Can use engineer skills.

Last edited:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, the Prometheus region is up! Right now, we are working on clearing out the water in the center of the region. We've already made quite some progress, thanks to @jaydohjoedoe @Amekurai @Nashah @Carbash =D but we will definitely appreciate some more hands on that, and hopefully we can finish that up in the next 24 hours.

The next big project will be to build the island over the gaping hole in the ocean. I think it would be cool if we could make it look something like this:
palawan-island_22400_600x450.jpg

I'll go and mark out a border for it, and we'll just kind of wing it. :rolleyes:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
The Castle

A "castle" or central area needs to be designed to be placed in the center of the plateau (maximum radius 32 blocks). The entrance to the town will be a lift up directly into the center.

Requirements:

• A lift entry area
  • Roads leading down into the second layer in all 4 directions
  • A secure area that can hold 25-36 small residential rooms

Here is my design for the "castle" area (can be found at X: +135 Z: +940 in massive plots in the creative server:

Castle.png
Day and Night

inside.png
The inside, lift box area.

Barracks.png
Close up of the tower in the back (front and back). This area has about 30 small rooms.

Last edited:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Rube Goldberg Redstone Contraptions

Just for fun, redstone contraptions that can be 100% functional, or do absolutely nothing useful at all.
  • Be mindful of space
  • Can use engineer and mason skills.

A simple design for night sensor lights on the roads around the town.

RoadLights.png

Korandot

Stone
IGN: Korandot
Time zone: Texas (GMT - 5:00)
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a miner but after mastering miner I'll be heading toward Alchemist as my main and permanent profession and I am a Necromancer with high standards :p
Do you have or use Team speak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Have Team speak and Microphone but sometimes may not be able to talk since I share room, but I am a fast typer.
How long have you been on HC: I have been playing on herocraft before the Bastion map which I think was around 1.4.X , Stopped playing since Bastion due to my town regions getting shut down.
Why do you want to join: My main reason to join this town is to be able to interact with other players in a way that all of us get benefit out of it. I am also a great Red-stoner' and love to build with stairs (Steam punk Style)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Most of the time It'll depend on the situation, I am a good builder and a good killer, but not so good a talker, in a verbal way.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am playing as a Miner mainly to collect and save minerals so that when I change my profession to Alchemist I can make a store with a nice design. I have a design of the house/Store I'll build.
What towns have you been in: Since the map I have only been into one group of people (Not really a town) called the Dolan Church but was mostly for protection as Fresh meat Lost Soul. In Bastion I was In Nimbus and Threshold
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Most of them were not that active and social, they all were just like a mutual group of people.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it." In my opinion this is the main purpose of a multiplayer server, to socialize with other people while you have fun, having the feeling of a friend having your back is just a gorgeous thing.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely no, they'll even improve the fun
Tell us about yourself: I live in Texas and I am part of a program called ROTC which is a military program where they teach you from Civics to Science. I feel that due to this program my life has improved in a positive way allowing more opportunities to come in as well as the Discipline and Unity that has grown in me.
Referrals: Im_a_pickle

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: Korandot
Time zone: Texas (GMT - 5:00)
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently a miner but after mastering miner I'll be heading toward Alchemist as my main and permanent profession and I am a Necromancer with high standards :p
Do you have or use Team speak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Have Team speak and Microphone but sometimes may not be able to talk since I share room, but I am a fast typer.
How long have you been on HC: I have been playing on herocraft before the Bastion map which I think was around 1.4.X , Stopped playing since Bastion due to my town regions getting shut down.
Why do you want to join: My main reason to join this town is to be able to interact with other players in a way that all of us get benefit out of it. I am also a great Red-stoner' and love to build with stairs (Steam punk Style)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Most of the time It'll depend on the situation, I am a good builder and a good killer, but not so good a talker, in a verbal way.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am playing as a Miner mainly to collect and save minerals so that when I change my profession to Alchemist I can make a store with a nice design. I have a design of the house/Store I'll build.
What towns have you been in: Since the map I have only been into one group of people (Not really a town) called the Dolan Church but was mostly for protection as Fresh meat Lost Soul. In Bastion I was In Nimbus and Threshold
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Most of them were not that active and social, they all were just like a mutual group of people.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it." In my opinion this is the main purpose of a multiplayer server, to socialize with other people while you have fun, having the feeling of a friend having your back is just a gorgeous thing.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely no, they'll even improve the fun
Tell us about yourself: I live in Texas and I am part of a program called ROTC which is a military program where they teach you from Civics to Science. I feel that due to this program my life has improved in a positive way allowing more opportunities to come in as well as the Discipline and Unity that has grown in me.
Referrals: Im_a_pickle

Accepted. Please see me, Zeph, or a town manager in game.

prohhmetheus

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Prohhmetheus
Location | Time zone: Est
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/prohhmetheus-application.44393/
How long have you been on HC: Little over a week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have a mic
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I like the idea of multiple towns falling under the same kingdom, and AD seems to have ana ctive teamspeak group.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help out other members, provide materials, and help defend the town. I'll also try to contribute to conversations.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay a fee of 50 souls
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it. I like the idea of being a part of not just a town, but a kingdom that protects all members within it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I'm a computer programming major who has a passion for video games. In general I'm pretty laid back, unless the discussion turns to politics or philosophy, so I try to avoid those subjects even though I have an interest in them. I'm new to the server, but I've played on a few large servers before (mostly economy servers). With the help of the nether I've managed to master Ninja. When it comes to combat I enjoy being stealthy and catching enemies off-guard, whether I'm ganking or in a team fight. I look forward to getting to know the members of AD.
Referrals:

NinjaEnergy

Stone
I think i saw that the application time is closed, but still i got told to try to apply here, so here i go

Location | Time zone:Spain/UTC+1
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.44950/
How long have you been on HC:A week or so, a bit less being whitelisted, still i really love this server and the way it morphs minecraft into something fresh
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:I would be able to hear, but not to speak at all
What towns have you been in: I´ve been not so long here, so this is the first city i apply to
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:
I find this city to be (from what i did see for now) professional, close to the player and with a good set-up in general.Also loving the kingdom theme, gotta love medieval styled stuff.
What can you give to us, as a community:I'm a active, well-rounded player. I will help with all my might on the projects the kingdom has, and will put all my might on it. I'm also a ok-builder and i enjoy roleplaying if that means something out there :p
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:I agree to them and respect for the clear way they are expressed
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class, Pay an administrative fee of 50c,Pay for the township plot you desire, Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion) aside from socializing with the community
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.---> This in one of the most precious things i find on this, and its a shame its sooo lost already on the community. I would love to contribute to this.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:They wont, since they complement my own play-style
Tell us about yourself:Ive been playing minecraft since beta release. Thats a long time, and since the essence of the servers(modded or not) keeps the same, u keep growing a bit tired of the game. Then i found this, a almost-complete rewind of one of my favorite games, adding even more aspects that i love while keeping the essence. How could i don't love it? So i hope u could consider me to join the community and enjoy with all.
Referrals:Most of the servers i did play/mod are already closed, so probably the best chance to get a referral would be from Unga22 (server-> MinecraftArgentina) since i did play there for a while with some friends, and could tell u about me a bit. Sorry that i cant refer to others, but between friend/familiar servers that did already close, i cant get much more for now. Hope someday close i can refer to this server too.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:TheBrute2001
Location | Time zone:Moutain time
Link to your whitelist application: gross
How long have you been on HC: half a year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i can ts when planets fully align and portal through stonehenge opens.
What towns have you been in: tents op
Why did you leave them (if applicable): dont you worry, ill still be in a tent.
Why do you want to join: im weak and scared and required m'lords protection.
What can you give to us, as a community: im pretty good ar singing in teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i agree to all but the one where i cant kill my mayor.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: beating wail in a hot dog eating contest?
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: i like the fact that... Uhhh.... Nope cant think of anything.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: cant kill mayor. Cant kill MAYOR. CANT KILL MAYOR.
Tell us about yourself:im a weak defenseless boy who needs
protection.
Referrals: i have no friends.

Oh wait, wail said i could post this.

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i can ts when planets fully align and portal through stonehenge opens.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i agree to all but the one where i cant kill my mayor.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: beating wail in a hot dog eating contest?
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: i like the fact that... Uhhh.... Nope cant think of anything.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: cant kill mayor. Cant kill MAYOR. CANT KILL MAYOR.
protection.

Reviewing.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
protection.

I think your signature says it all.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.