• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3

Roflmeow

Stone
IGN: Roflmeow
Location | Time zone: Texas
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/roflmeows-application.43995/
How long have you been on HC: Only a few days!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do!
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I'm pretty new to the game! So I would love to learn more about the game.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help build!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes!
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I would say the "play with your team" part. It's nice to respect other players and still have fun.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope!
Tell us about yourself: I'm 20 and go to college full time! I also have a part-time job. I love playing games in my spare time and minecraft is one of them.
Referrals: @LinkEiyu

Last edited:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Location | Time zone: Texas
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/roflmeows-application.43995/
How long have you been on HC: Only a few days!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do!
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I'm pretty new to the game! So I would love to learn more about the game.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help build!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes!
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Keeping the town pretty! I love having pretty houses and buildings and would love to help clean and keep it organized.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope!
Tell us about yourself: I'm 20 and go to college full time! I also have a part-time job. I love playing games in my spare time and minecraft is one of them.
Referrals: @LinkEiyu

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Keeping the town pretty! I love having pretty houses and buildings and would love to help clean and keep it organized

Not exactly what the question was asking. The Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion is the second post on the first page. Please read it over and adjust your answer.

LimeSucker

Wood
So, I try again for the following question
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class, pay an administrative fee of 50c, pay for the township plot you desire.
Sorry if I didn't answered quickly but I just came back from a geology trip with my class (it lasted for 2 days) !

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
So, I try again for the following question
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class, pay an administrative fee of 50c, pay for the township plot you desire.
Sorry if I didn't answered quickly but I just came back from a geology trip with my class (it lasted for 2 days) !

Accepted! No need to apologize. =) Look out for a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.