• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
RECRUITMENT FOR PROMETHEUS IS NOW OPEN!

Hey, I would be interested in joining when you guys open apps!
I would also be interested when it gets reopened

@anyone else who was interested

Thank you all for your patience!

IGN: Prohhmetheus
Location | Time zone: Est
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/prohhmetheus-application.44393/
How long have you been on HC: Little over a week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have a mic
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I like the idea of multiple towns falling under the same kingdom, and AD seems to have ana ctive teamspeak group.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help out other members, provide materials, and help defend the town. I'll also try to contribute to conversations.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay a fee of 50 souls
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it. I like the idea of being a part of not just a town, but a kingdom that protects all members within it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I'm a computer programming major who has a passion for video games. In general I'm pretty laid back, unless the discussion turns to politics or philosophy, so I try to avoid those subjects even though I have an interest in them. I'm new to the server, but I've played on a few large servers before (mostly economy servers). With the help of the nether I've managed to master Ninja. When it comes to combat I enjoy being stealthy and catching enemies off-guard, whether I'm ganking or in a team fight. I look forward to getting to know the members of AD.
Referrals:

Accepted! Check your inbox! Meet with me or LinkEiyu in-game to get set up.

I think i saw that the application time is closed, but still i got told to try to apply here, so here i go

Location | Time zone:Spain/UTC+1
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.44950/
How long have you been on HC:A week or so, a bit less being whitelisted, still i really love this server and the way it morphs minecraft into something fresh
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:I would be able to hear, but not to speak at all
What towns have you been in: I´ve been not so long here, so this is the first city i apply to
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:
I find this city to be (from what i did see for now) professional, close to the player and with a good set-up in general.Also loving the kingdom theme, gotta love medieval styled stuff.
What can you give to us, as a community:I'm a active, well-rounded player. I will help with all my might on the projects the kingdom has, and will put all my might on it. I'm also a ok-builder and i enjoy roleplaying if that means something out there :p
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:I agree to them and respect for the clear way they are expressed
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class, Pay an administrative fee of 50c,Pay for the township plot you desire, Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion) aside from socializing with the community
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.---> This in one of the most precious things i find on this, and its a shame its sooo lost already on the community. I would love to contribute to this.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:They wont, since they complement my own play-style
Tell us about yourself:Ive been playing minecraft since beta release. Thats a long time, and since the essence of the servers(modded or not) keeps the same, u keep growing a bit tired of the game. Then i found this, a almost-complete rewind of one of my favorite games, adding even more aspects that i love while keeping the essence. How could i don't love it? So i hope u could consider me to join the community and enjoy with all.
Referrals:Most of the servers i did play/mod are already closed, so probably the best chance to get a referral would be from Unga22 (server-> MinecraftArgentina) since i did play there for a while with some friends, and could tell u about me a bit. Sorry that i cant refer to others, but between friend/familiar servers that did already close, i cant get much more for now. Hope someday close i can refer to this server too.

IGN: CopyCtrlV
Location | Time zone: New Jersey | EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/copyctrlv-whitelist-application.44408/
How long have you been on HC: Around 2 weeks.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have it. Yes I can use it.
What towns have you been in: N/A.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A.
Why do you want to join: I'd really like a town to join, this one looks great and looks like it has great people.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give additional help as someone who can help build the town up and help protect it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it." I really like this because I like team-oriented games, and I love it when teamwork is utilized.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Tell us about yourself: I live in New Jersey and I like playing basketball. I also love Vanilla Coke!
Referrals:

Last edited:

twigs11

Iron
IGN: twigs11
Location | Time zone: Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: I have been whitelisted for over a year. As you can see my account is fairly aged. So my app is lost in the black abyss.
How long have you been on HC: Played for about 6 months a year ago, just returning to rekindle the fire.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I broke my audio/mic splitter so I have to buy another from razer.
What towns have you been in: Canterlot about 2 or 3 maps ago I believe.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Never did, kind of stopped playing because their dominion wasn't quite meshing. Couldn't play due to being raided almost 24/7.
Why do you want to join: Seems like you guys have put a good amount of thought and time into your kingdom/towns. I want something stable with a group of people that can hold their own.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am always more than willing to help, I love defending the town. Just not to the point where its all I can do :p.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: All must contribute, I like that because it reinforces a stable community.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I have an associates degree in Web Design. I am pursuing my bachelors in Computer Science. I get along with pretty much everyone and try to be helpful or listen to orders in order to gain respect.
Referrals: N/A

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
@Davros_

Can we get a short link: hc.to/Prometheus

And also have the title of this thread changed to: [AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
@LinkEiyu @DuskWolfMC

I'm making your signatures, but I want to give everyone some unique title. Like, Link should be Librarian LinkEiyu, and mine could be SODC Lady wailingrl. What do you want your title to be, Dusk?

Anyone else want a sig? =D

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Link to your whitelist application: I have been whitelisted for over a year. As you can see my account is fairly aged. So my app is lost in the black abyss.
How long have you been on HC: Played for about 6 months a year ago, just returning to rekindle the fire.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I broke my audio/mic splitter so I have to buy another from razer.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Never did, kind of stopped playing because their dominion wasn't quite meshing. Couldn't play due to being raided almost 24/7.
Why do you want to join: Seems like you guys have put a good amount of thought and time into your kingdom/towns. I want something stable with a group of people that can hold their own.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am always more than willing to help, I love defending the town. Just not to the point where its all I can do :p.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: All must contribute, I like that because it reinforces a stable community.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I have an associates degree in Web Design. I am pursuing my bachelors in Computer Science. I get along with pretty much everyone and try to be helpful or listen to orders in order to gain respect.

Hi twigs11, I see that you've also submitted an application to Legacy. Which town do you have more interest in joining?

twigs11

Iron
I would like to join yours, I expressed interest Legacy as an alternate. In case I was not accepted to yours. And actually they haven't even got back to me. If I made a bad first impression, let me just say I am not a town hopper. Just looking for some protection and a community to protect.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to join yours, I expressed interest Legacy as an alternate. In case I was not accepted to yours. And actually they haven't even got back to me. If I made a bad first impression, let me just say I am not a town hopper. Just looking for some protection and a community to protect.

Accepted. Please check your inbox and meet with either me or LinkEiyu in game to get set up.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey everyone, I just created an informational post on the current state of things at Prometheus, which you can find here. Let me know if you have any questions, or if there is anything you would like to add!

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Sigs for my lovely citizens. You're welcome to use both your dominion sig and/or this sig if you like.

@LinkEiyu
LinkEiyu.png

@Carbash
Carbash-1.png

@Amekurai
Amekurai-1.png

@jaydohjoedoe
jaydohjoedoe-1.png

@Korandot
korandot-1.png

@DuskWolfMC
DuskWolfMC.png