• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: benji0904 (Not capitals)
Location | Time zone: East coast, EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...age__st__36800__gopid__28352315#entry28352315
How long have you been on HC: Few weeks 1-3 weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak, and a I mic. Actively used to communicate
What towns have you been in:N/a
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/a
Why do you want to join: I've Been playing shrine for the last few weeks and want to Divulge into some Badass Pvp!
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis or Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a friendly fun guy who doesnt necessarily like to be the center of attention but I'm willing to contribute as a friendly character or a die hard pvper
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes sir/Ma'am
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Paying a 50c adminstrative fee
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Being a good sport, More specifically after a fight no flaming or gloating about how you put he/she in his/her place
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I follow all rules and regulations.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have "watched" the thread
Tell us about yourself: Hi, My name is Ben, I live in maine and it is cold as hell in this state. However I'm an avid gamer I play tons of steam titles and a lot of games that aren't on steam Including minecraft. I love having interpersonal relationships in every game i play! Thanks for viewing this application to join. side Note I have supported the server, I am a T3 donor.
Referrals: Jan9f

Your app looks good to me!
I'll send you in some info shortly, though I may not be able to accept you into town

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: DivineWrath304
Location | Time zone: Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: I purchased whitelist.
How long have you been on HC: over a week.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, yes
What towns have you been in: technically port royal. but not for long
Why did you leave them (if applicable): unable to build my house after waiting for a few days.
Why do you want to join: seems like a friendly community with well handled management
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a strong builder, very creative. and i will do all i can to protect those around me.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay the fee.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not even slightly.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: i will after i post this
Tell us about yourself: i am a very good team player. i will follow most any command given, be it lawful and sound. i will do my best to uphold the spirit of this community and will contribute only my very best.

Your app looks fine to me, accepted!

drloves

Dirt
Application
IGN: drloves
Location | Time zone: United States | Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36820#entry28420223
How long have you been on HC: Exactly one week.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can redownload Teampseak for use.
What towns have you been in: this is my first application, none before
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: I've done my share of leveling on Shrine and now I feel ready to become apart(albeit small at first) of a group on Haven
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Voltanis
What can you give to us, as a community: Anything thats in my power, and then some. My interest in HC has grown from what it was prior and I can't wait to help everyone and anyone to achieve goals and succeed!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with your team, not against it. I REALLY appreciate the value of teamwork, and holding grudges against people who you spend alot of your time with seems immature and a time waster.. Now can we PLEASE start the melon fight..?
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Junior in high school and have been a "once-in-a-while" Crafter for two years now. But I've recently discovered the joys of HeroCraft, and have been solo for a time and grouped for a time, but have yet to make that.. "Town Commitment". I guess I feel as if I'm ready to experience that aspect of HC and hope to do so with you all.
Referrals: If I can then BaBomba, otherwise none

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: drloves

Hello drloves!
Application looks good so welcome to Aetherius!
I would definitely suggest downloading TS because a lot of the communication and community comes over it. You will feel more connected, even if you don't speak :D

I will send you the information soon and we will see you online!

@Eldrylars Hey any way i could get a sig?

O also i put some cooked porkchops in the tb and i cant tell if you want them in the tb or a separate chest. Just let me know where you want them

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@Eldrylars Hey any way i could get a sig?

O also i put some cooked porkchops in the tb and i cant tell if you want them in the tb or a separate chest. Just let me know where you want them

The Porkchops are for the township upgrade and once they are in the bank they cannot be removed. Volantis needs them the most at this time so if you can make sure they make it into the Volantis bank then we are set.

I will get the Sigs done a little later today gents!

CALEB0598

Wood
IGN:gridlock0520
Location | Time zone:us eastern
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: about a week or 2
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:if i need to download i can
What towns have you been in:im in a soon to be town on the pve server but none on pvp
Why did you leave them (if applicable):im still helping them
Why do you want to join:i want to play with others and my friend has recommended me (Drloves)
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:voltanis
What can you give to us, as a community:i enjoy playing minecraft and i can help mine and im really good at pvp
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: have a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:playing as a team its always better to have numbers on your side
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:i dont see why they would
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:no but i will right now
Tell us about yourself:im a sophmore in high school and im usally on by about 4 oclock (eastern) i have played minnecraft for a long time but im still new to the whole hero craft thing im a lvl 21dragoon and 16miner and i would really like to join your town

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: w0nd3rb0yCK
Location | Time zone:Eastern
How long have you been on HC:Almost 2 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes
What towns have you been in: xxxmastown, Legacy, Verstad, Thornhollow, Papadopotropolis
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I didn't leave, they did lol
Why do you want to join: I'm bored
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: not much, haven't even decided if I coming back. I'm just bored right now
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: play with your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: it's me le w0nd3r
Referrals: The whole of the HC community

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN:
w0nd3rb0yCK
Location | Time zone:Eastern
How long have you been on HC:
Almost 2 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes
What towns have you been in: xxxmastown, Legacy, Verstad, Thornhollow, Papadopotropolis
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I didn't leave, they did lol
Why do you want to join: I'm bored
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: not much, haven't even decided if I coming back. I'm just bored right now
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: play with your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: it's me le w0nd3r
Referrals: The whole of the HC community
please correctly answer: What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:

PowerStar

Stone
IGN: Powerstar010
Location | Time zone: Southern Canada
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36560
How long have you been on HC: Around 1 month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I have been invited and asked to join many times by people already in the town, so i thought id give it a shot
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: I can gather, build, and help others. I can also help on raids and protecting town members.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way " I enjoy this because many people seem to take the fight to far and it can hurt people's feelings.Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet
Tell us about yourself: I'm new to the server, but i enjoy having people around and working in groups. Im currently getting a new mouse, so i might not be good at the moment at pvp. However tho i enjoy having many people to work with and being able to commit to the community. I am planning to stay in the town permanently, if i were to get excepted
Referrals: Jan9f, Babomba, LightningCape, Shanook