• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Turbo4000
Location | Time zone: New York State -- EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__22360#entry15144699
How long have you been on HC: I've played for two maps prior to this one and am excited to get properly started on Haven.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use TS w/ Mic, although I prefer to type in MC's chat and only speak when it's necessary (like during raiding).
What towns have you been in: Canterlot (2 maps ago and I wasn't on for long during that map) and Newerth (last map, was in throughout the map although they seem to have disappeared in Haven).
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Was inactive 2 maps ago as far as Canterlot is concerned. Newerth disappeared afaik.
Why do you want to join: I need a place to stay and I enjoy the "large Kingdom" idea.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus.
What can you give to us, as a community: I bring a unique sense of humor to any chat I'm in. I will be able to provide ports and will be able to provide alchemist services later on.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yerp.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Upgrade from the base class, pay 50s, pay for a plot, choose your town.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Be respectful after PvP" because I always say good fight and whatnot whether I won or lost.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I don't think so.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Now I have ;)
Tell us about yourself: I'm a college student that enjoys playing Herocraft and socializing with a community while playing. What more needs to be said, really?
Referrals: None.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Turbo4000
Location | Time zone: New York State -- EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__22360#entry15144699
How long have you been on HC: I've played for two maps prior to this one and am excited to get properly started on Haven.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use TS w/ Mic, although I prefer to type in MC's chat and only speak when it's necessary (like during raiding).
What towns have you been in: Canterlot (2 maps ago and I wasn't on for long during that map) and Newerth (last map, was in throughout the map although they seem to have disappeared in Haven).
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Was inactive 2 maps ago as far as Canterlot is concerned. Newerth disappeared afaik.
Why do you want to join: I need a place to stay and I enjoy the "large Kingdom" idea.
What can you give to us, as a community: I bring a unique sense of humor to any chat I'm in. I will be able to provide ports and will be able to provide alchemist services later on.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yerp.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Upgrade from the base class, pay 50s, pay for a plot, choose your town.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Be respectful after PvP" because I always say good fight and whatnot whether I won or lost.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I don't think so.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Now I have ;)
Tell us about yourself: I'm a college student that enjoys playing Herocraft and socializing with a community while playing. What more needs to be said, really?
Referrals: None.
Accepted! Check your inbox!

Chrisa333

Wood
IGN: Chrisa333
Location | Time zone: Eastern U.S -- EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-chrisa333.43900/
How long have you been on HC: 5 months; however, I have not been as active as I'd like to be -- will start to be now, though.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Unfortunately, my mic has been broken for some time now. That does not hinder my capability to listen, though.
What towns have you been in: None thus far; this will be my first!
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: When scouting for a possible town to join, I abide by a select few of guidelines in order to narrow the search down, such as the maturity level of such a community. Upon hearing many forthright statements regarding your township as "mature and developed," combined with an aspect of hospitality and good-natured members, I became intrigued. Without a friendly, mature, cohesive community, it would become difficult to produce and prosper, as only a few, if any, would work on a community-basis -- and not solely for themselves.
What can you give to us, as a community: Upon entering, I hope to carry on the legacy in which this township has established; I hope to bring another mature, jovial, and compliant member to your town. I will also strive to assist in any way possible, for anyone.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "Specialize into a secondary class."
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, fun is not limited to, and will not be hindered by, such essential rules/guidelines.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Well, from thinking for a second here, I know one thing is a fact: My name's Chris. I believe I am, again, an affable player and person, and I will contend to assist others in part, not myself. I hope you'll consider me in your hunt for members!
Referrals: Bighappy227

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Chrisa333
Location | Time zone: Eastern U.S -- EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-chrisa333.43900/
How long have you been on HC: 5 months; however, I have not been as active as I'd like to be -- will start to be now, though.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Unfortunately, my mic has been broken for some time now. That does not hinder my capability to listen, though.
What towns have you been in: None thus far; this will be my first!
Why do you want to join: When scouting for a possible town to join, I abide by a select few of guidelines in order to narrow the search down, such as the maturity level of such a community. Upon hearing many forthright statements regarding your township as "mature and developed," combined with an aspect of hospitality and good-natured members, I became intrigued. Without a friendly, mature, cohesive community, it would become difficult to produce and prosper, as only a few, if any, would work on a community-basis -- and not solely for themselves.
What can you give to us, as a community: Upon entering, I hope to carry on the legacy in which this township has established; I hope to bring another mature, jovial, and compliant member to your town. I will also strive to assist in any way possible, for anyone.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "Specialize into a secondary class."
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, fun is not limited to, and will not be hindered by, such essential rules/guidelines.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Well, from thinking for a second here, I know one thing is a fact: My name's Chris. I believe I am, again, an affable player and person, and I will contend to assist others in part, not myself. I hope you'll consider me in your hunt for members!
Referrals: Bighappy227

Application
IGN: Scyhell
Location | Time zone: Central
Link to your whitelist application: been whitelisted for over 2 years, no longer have the link for my app
How long have you been on HC: 2 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no to TS and I don't use it for good reasons
What towns have you been in: Pillar Of Autumn
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map reset
Why do you want to join: It's better to be protected than on your own
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel maybe
What can you give to us, as a community: Supplies for construction, extra man power
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Spec into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No killing of fellow AD members
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: I play Minecraft when I get into a creative block while writing short stories. Other than that, I work almost 70 hours a week.
Referrals:

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN:
Scyhell
Location | Time zone: Central
Link to your whitelist application: been whitelisted for over 2 years, no longer have the link for my app
How long have you been on HC: 2 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no to TS and I don't use it for good reasons
What towns have you been in: Pillar Of Autumn
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map reset
Why do you want to join: It's better to be protected than on your own
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel maybe
What can you give to us, as a community: Supplies for construction, extra man power
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Spec into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No killing of fellow AD members
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: I play Minecraft when I get into a creative block while writing short stories. Other than that, I work almost 70 hours a week.
Referrals:

Rednalsfury

Stone
IGN: Rednalsfury
Location | Time zone: Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rednals-whitelist-application.48559/
How long have you been on HC: Played about 2 years ago. Coming back to it, been a couple days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes with a mic.
What towns have you been in: None
Why do you want to join: Looking for a place to grow and learn the game and a place I can call home.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus, although I'd like to learn more about them before I really decide.
What can you give to us, as a community: Someone who is friendly, helpful and loyal. Will help in anyway I can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No killing AD members. We are here to protect eachother and help eachother.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Been playing MMOs since I was little starting with Everquest and World of Warcraft. I am new to herocraft but I do learn fast.
Referrals: N/A

Last edited:

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Rednalsfury
Location | Time zone: Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rednals-whitelist-application.48559/
How long have you been on HC: Played about 2 years ago. Coming back to it, been a couple days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes with a mic.
Why do you want to join: Looking for a place to grow and learn the game and a place I can call home.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus, although I'd like to learn more about them before I really decide.
What can you give to us, as a community: Someone who is friendly, helpful and loyal. Will help in anyway I can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No killing AD members. We are here to protect eachother and help eachother.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Been playing MMOs since I was little starting with Everquest and World of Warcraft. I am new to herocraft but I do learn fast.
Referrals: N/A

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: ninjasalad
Location | Time zone: standard mountain time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ninjasalads-whitelist-application.48628/#post-385538
How long have you been on HC: 1 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, yes
What towns have you been in: None on this map, Malkier on last map
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town blew up
Why do you want to join: To help out with the dominion and to play with some friends :D
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendly player, communication, pvp help, recourse help
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be respectful after pvp

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am 28, I love minecraft and am one of those no lifer minecrafters. I'll play for hours a day and get quite immersed in the game.
Referrals:Rumblestikk

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: ninjasalad
Location | Time zone: standard mountain time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ninjasalads-whitelist-application.48628/#post-385538
How long have you been on HC: 1 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, yes
What towns have you been in: None on this map, Malkier on last map
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town blew up
Why do you want to join: To help out with the dominion and to play with some friends :D
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendly player, communication, pvp help, recourse help
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be respectful after pvp
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am 28, I love minecraft and am one of those no lifer minecrafters. I'll play for hours a day and get quite immersed in the game.
Referrals:Rumblestikk

Asyrs

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN: DemongaleZ
Location | Time zone: Pacific
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/demongalez-whitelist-aplication.37312/#post-312856
How long have you been on HC: 3 months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: Looking for a town to store my gear also my friend is in this town.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel
What can you give to us, as a community: Im still a noob so....
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Spec into combat class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Being a good sport
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals: Thomas_Nydan

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/demongalez-whitelist-aplication.37312/#post-312856
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: Looking for a town to store my gear also my friend is in this town.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Spec into combat class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Being a good sport
Tell us about yourself:
Denied. PM me if you wish to know the reason.

UPDATE: the app is under going re review

Last edited:

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
Tell us about yourself:

TylerLDolan

Stone
IGN: TylerLDolan
Location | Time zone: Wisconsin, USA | Central Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tylerldolans-application.24046/#post-218732
How long have you been on HC: about 1 year and 4 months, (but I haven’t been playing that entire time to be honest)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have a Teamspeak, but I don’t have a microphone. I am trying to get one, but right now I would only be able to listen.
What towns have you been in: I don’t remember the name, it was a long time ago, but it was lead by a player Haxnn. I also believe PewPewPewLasers was a part of it.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The town was getting cluttered and sloppy.
Why do you want to join: The Aetherius Dominion seems very strong and organized
What can you give to us, as a community: I’m great at mindlessly collecting a lot of resources, and I’m a decent fighter.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes and Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other AD members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
Tell us about yourself: I am a straight A student with a 4.0, and I aspire to be an Architect or Civil Engineer
Referrals: None

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: TylerLDolan
Location | Time zone: Wisconsin, USA | Central Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tylerldolans-application.24046/#post-218732
How long have you been on HC: about 1 year and 4 months, (but I haven’t been playing that entire time to be honest)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have a Teamspeak, but I don’t have a microphone. I am trying to get one, but right now I would only be able to listen.
What towns have you been in: I don’t remember the name, it was a long time ago, but it was lead by a player Haxnn. I also believe PewPewPewLasers was a part of it.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The town was getting cluttered and sloppy.
Why do you want to join: The Aetherius Dominion seems very strong and organized
What can you give to us, as a community: I’m great at mindlessly collecting a lot of resources, and I’m a decent fighter.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes and Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other AD members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
Tell us about yourself: I am a straight A student with a 4.0, and I aspire to be an Architect or Civil Engineer
Referrals: None

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
Yes, I'm back again.

IGN:
krigenx
Location | Time zone: Currently California - Pacific obviously
Link to your whitelist application: this would take me forever to dig up.
How long have you been on HC: Member since Dec. 2012
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Occasionally, more often with mic muted though.
What towns have you been in: Braavos, Braavos and Braavos again.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Was away from HC due to my work. I was auto-kicked fro being away too long. But you made plenty off of my stash in Braavos to make you forgive me. I hord gold blocks and diamonds. Mine!
Why do you want to join: I have always enjoyed the community and would like a foot back in the door.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Whichever needs me at the time.
What can you give to us, as a community: Whatever materials we need to expand.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes indeed.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a secondary class. Wizard/Farmer of course.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Respect the server rules / spirit of the rules. Makes sense.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: "play nice"...i'm eeevil. no, seriously, none of them are an issue.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes indeed
Tell us about yourself: Compulsive miner and hoarder of pretty objects.
Referrals: Jonsoon, Hiltim1, anyone else who might remember me.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, I'm back again.

IGN:
krigenx
Location | Time zone: Currently California - Pacific obviously
Link to your whitelist application: this would take me forever to dig up.
How long have you been on HC: Member since Dec. 2012
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Occasionally, more often with mic muted though.
What towns have you been in: Braavos, Braavos and Braavos again.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Was away from HC due to my work. I was auto-kicked fro being away too long. But you made plenty off of my stash in Braavos to make you forgive me. I hord gold blocks and diamonds. Mine!
Why do you want to join: I have always enjoyed the community and would like a foot back in the door.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Whichever needs me at the time.
What can you give to us, as a community: Whatever materials we need to expand.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes indeed.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a secondary class. Wizard/Farmer of course.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Respect the server rules / spirit of the rules. Makes sense.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: "play nice"...i'm eeevil. no, seriously, none of them are an issue.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes indeed
Tell us about yourself: Compulsive miner and hoarder of pretty objects.
Referrals: Jonsoon, Hiltim1, anyone else who might remember me.