• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Lewisdc123

Gold
Application
IGN: Lewisdc123

Location | Time zone: GMT
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.46795/#post-374009

How long have you been on HC: Since June
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and a headset
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Why do you want to join: I enjoy the server but feel I need a place that I can contribute to. I also would like to meet new player and have fun! :)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you my time, my kindness and whatever you ask of me
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team,not against them

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for 3 years. I had completed all there was to do on vanilla minecraft servers ( built beacons, killed wither, killed enderdragon, farmed animals and veg, village trade,ect,ect but then my friend and I got bored so we loked for a new server. We looked through at least 50. This server was by far the best with its leveling and professions. Then we realised we could instead of just living out in the wilderness I could instead contribute to a town and thats what Im Going to try and do
Referrals: Mattadoor

Kinthanis

Dirt
IGN: Kinthanis
Location | Time zone: US-EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/kinthanis-1st-time-trying-multi-player.47109/
How long have you been on HC: 24 hours
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have a mic but am willing to set up and use TS
What towns have you been in: none yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: Of all the towns I've seem on the wiki, you seem by far the most organized and appealing
What can you give to us, as a community: Not sure. I love to build, and once I get high enough am looking to become an engineer. Some of my work on single-player can be found on my whitelist application
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a secondary profession
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with your team, not against it. I like the idea of working on community projects, even if that means being a drone worker ;)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet
Tell us about yourself: Well, this is my 1st multiplayer server, and I'm just starting out, but I've been playing minecraft since beta. As I said earlier I love to craft, and tend to go for more nature-themed ideas. Because of my job I tend to play rather late (10pm+) for a few hours, except on days off.
Referrals: none ><

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: Mattadoor
Location | Time zone: Northern Ireland gnt
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.47120/
How long have you been on HC:week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes and yes
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):none
Why do you want to join: I think the server is fun and looks hard what I like
What can you give to us, as a community: kindness and hard work
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: pay 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: play nice
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I love games, I don't like grief and I make friends with other gamers
Referrals:lewisdc123

Application
IGN: Lewisdc123
Location | Time zone: GMT
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.46795/#post-374009
How long have you been on HC: Since June
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and a headset
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Why do you want to join: I enjoy the server but feel I need a place that I can contribute to. I also would like to meet new player and have fun! :)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you my time, my kindness and whatever you ask of me
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team,not against them
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for 3 years. I had completed all there was to do on vanilla minecraft servers ( built beacons, killed wither, killed enderdragon, farmed animals and veg, village trade,ect,ect but then my friend and I got bored so we loked for a new server. We looked through at least 50. This server was by far the best with its leveling and professions. Then we realised we could instead of just living out in the wilderness I could instead contribute to a town and thats what Im Going to try and do
Referrals: Mattadoor

IGN: Kinthanis
Location | Time zone: US-EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/kinthanis-1st-time-trying-multi-player.47109/
How long have you been on HC: 24 hours
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have a mic but am willing to set up and use TS
What towns have you been in: none yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: Of all the towns I've seem on the wiki, you seem by far the most organized and appealing
What can you give to us, as a community: Not sure. I love to build, and once I get high enough am looking to become an engineer. Some of my work on single-player can be found on my whitelist application
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a secondary profession
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with your team, not against it. I like the idea of working on community projects, even if that means being a drone worker ;)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet
Tell us about yourself: Well, this is my 1st multiplayer server, and I'm just starting out, but I've been playing minecraft since beta. As I said earlier I love to craft, and tend to go for more nature-themed ideas. Because of my job I tend to play rather late (10pm+) for a few hours, except on days off.
Referrals: none ><

Accepted! Check your inbox!

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:darkbalde2040

Location | Time zone: canada/UTC-08:00

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darkbalde2040-application.44498/

How long have you been on HC: just over a month now

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: got a mic and teamspeak also able to use without one

What towns have you been in: Aldenshire

Why did you leave them (if applicable): hostile environment.

Why do you want to join: i like the general spirit of the Aetherius Dominion

What can you give to us, as a community: im weak in pvp but strong in PVE and building i can mine like crazy and do long repetitive building

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i do

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. when i do pvp the one thing that allways turns me off to it is getting told to learn your class scrub. or just quit you suck
it doesn't help when trying to lean a class

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope they all support haveing fun in herocraft

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes

Tell us about yourself: my main class is durid(level 58) i plan to also spec into Cleric for nicer healing. my current profession is level 20 runesmith but im also a max level miner and Alchemist my end goal is to max out all professions.
so i can switch to the profession when needed. if time allows i would also like to spec in multiple class's to keep the game fresh. im allways willing to help town members if thats paying for there first class spec or giveing them free runestones or pots to help them level. my buillding skills are a bit lacking in the high end stuff but im watching youtube vids and re building fancy building to help up my skill.

Referrals: none

Fohmyn

Stone
Application
IGN:
Fohmyn
Location | Time zone: US, Missouri, GMT -6
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...s-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__12300#entry4896233
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...s-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__12300#entry4896233
How long have you been on HC: Played it briefly a few times when friends had interest starting about a year and a half ago. I have never become involved in the server as I seek to be now.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have TS3, and a microphone, and a willingness to use them.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:
I'm looking for an established community to participate with.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an experienced builder, PvPer (Not with this class system, however), engineer, and leader in Minecraft. I can do whatever is needed of me to contribute.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Taking on a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The entire series of bullets under "Be a good sport." You've listed a handful of issues that inevitably show up in Minecraft and when they are allowed by clans, they drive people apart and cause drama.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a serious gamer. Often it can be hard to fit into the Minecraft community because there is a serious maturity gap between myself and the average player, and so when looking for people to play with, I seek out organization and professionalism. I like the teamwork the game makes possible, and I like to contribute to being part of a winning organization. AD offers what I'm looking for in a Minecraft community.

Referrals: None

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:darkbalde2040

Location | Time zone: canada/UTC-08:00

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darkbalde2040-application.44498/

How long have you been on HC: just over a month now

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: got a mic and teamspeak also able to use without one

What towns have you been in: Aldenshire

Why did you leave them (if applicable): hostile environment.

Why do you want to join: i like the general spirit of the Aetherius Dominion

What can you give to us, as a community: im weak in pvp but strong in PVE and building i can mine like crazy and do long repetitive building

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. when i do pvp the one thing that allways turns me off to it is getting told to learn your class scrub. or just quit you suck
it doesn't help when trying to lean a class

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope they all support haveing fun in herocraft

Tell us about yourself: my main class is durid(level 58) i plan to also spec into Cleric for nicer healing. my current profession is level 20 runesmith but im also a max level miner and Alchemist my end goal is to max out all professions.
so i can switch to the profession when needed. if time allows i would also like to spec in multiple class's to keep the game fresh. im allways willing to help town members if thats paying for there first class spec or giveing them free runestones or pots to help them level. my buillding skills are a bit lacking in the high end stuff but im watching youtube vids and re building fancy building to help up my skill.

Referrals: none
Application
IGN:
Fohmyn
Location | Time zone: US, Missouri, GMT -6
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...s-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__12300#entry4896233
How long have you been on HC: Played it briefly a few times when friends had interest starting about a year and a half ago. I have never become involved in the server as I seek to be now.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have TS3, and a microphone, and a willingness to use them.
Why do you want to join:
I'm looking for an established community to participate with.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an experienced builder, PvPer (Not with this class system, however), engineer, and leader in Minecraft. I can do whatever is needed of me to contribute.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Taking on a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The entire series of bullets under "Be a good sport." You've listed a handful of issues that inevitably show up in Minecraft and when they are allowed by clans, they drive people apart and cause drama.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a serious gamer. Often it can be hard to fit into the Minecraft community because there is a serious maturity gap between myself and the average player, and so when looking for people to play with, I seek out organization and professionalism. I like the teamwork the game makes possible, and I like to contribute to being part of a winning organization. AD offers what I'm looking for in a Minecraft community.

Accepted! Check your inbox!

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Heruohtar
Location | Time zone:Arizona
Link to your whitelist application: um.. Jan 1 2011
How long have you been on HC: Almost 3 years to the date.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:I am on teamspeak
What towns have you been in:Madlum, eplica, ...um.. not sure lots.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I don't play non stop and usually the map resets.
Why do you want to join: A place to keep my stuff and meet people while I play herocraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: You get to keep my stuff when I leave.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yeah I won't steal or grief or cause trouble and I contribute.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: pay a fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The short application
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: nope
Tell us about yourself: I'm getting too old for this.
Referrals: Your Mother.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Heruohtar
Location | Time zone:Arizona
Link to your whitelist application: um.. Jan 1 2011
How long have you been on HC: Almost 3 years to the date.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:I am on teamspeak
What towns have you been in:Madlum, eplica, ...um.. not sure lots.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I don't play non stop and usually the map resets.
Why do you want to join: A place to keep my stuff and meet people while I play herocraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: You get to keep my stuff when I leave.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yeah I won't steal or grief or cause trouble and I contribute.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: pay a fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The short application
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: nope
Tell us about yourself: I'm getting too old for this.
Referrals: Your Mother.

"The short application" is not an acceptable answer, but I will give you a chance. Check your inbox.

Please be aware that you will be kicked from the town after 2 weeks of inactivity, unless you give us some indication that you plan to stick around.

jb4569

Dirt
IGN: jb4569
Location | Time zone: UTC
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...s-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__15060#entry6897834
How long have you been on HC: 2 years it doesn't match my age because on the whitelist app i did lie about my age because i thought it might help me get in if i were older but now i actually am 16
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i can not i play late at night
What towns have you been in: fudoshi
Why did you leave them (if applicable): map reset then i just stopped playing
Why do you want to join: the last time i was in a town i really enjoyed it and i'd like to relive that fun experience
What can you give to us, as a community: i am gonna be a merchant and i am also good at pvp from playing on faction servers
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: you must specialize into a secondary class, pay a fee of 50, pay for the plot you want, and choose the town you wish to join
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: the variety of towns how you have more then one choose when you graduate and i also like the new recruit program
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no i do not i think they will help me enjoy myself more
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no i have not but i will
Tell us about yourself: i mostly played on faction servers but i joined this one two years ago then stopped playing but other than that i like to build big projects and i like to make new friends and enjoy new experiences
Referrals: RagingDragon5

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: jb4569
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...s-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__15060#entry6897834
How long have you been on HC: 2 years it doesn't match my age because on the whitelist app i did lie about my age because i thought it might help me get in if i were older but now i actually am 16
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i can not i play late at night
What towns have you been in: fudoshi
Why did you leave them (if applicable): map reset then i just stopped playing
Why do you want to join: the last time i was in a town i really enjoyed it and i'd like to relive that fun experience
What can you give to us, as a community: i am gonna be a merchant and i am also good at pvp from playing on faction servers
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: you must specialize into a secondary class, pay a fee of 50, pay for the plot you want, and choose the town you wish to join
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: the variety of towns how you have more then one choose when you graduate and i also like the new recruit program
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no i do not i think they will help me enjoy myself more
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no i have not but i will
Tell us about yourself: i mostly played on faction servers but i joined this one two years ago then stopped playing but other than that i like to build big projects and i like to make new friends and enjoy new experiences
Referrals: RagingDragon5

Accepted. Check your inbox.

Ancile

Glowstone
IGN: WayneMC
Location | Time zone: NE | CST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/waynemcs-application.5244/
How long have you been on HC: Over two years.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes.
What towns have you been in: Fortuna, Canterlot, and another town in the last map that was owned by Northeaster,
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map reset, inactivity.
Why do you want to join: I'd like a place I can remain stationary at, and store my belongings safely.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a friendly player, that likes to help other plays when I can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50s.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself: 19 years old. Part time student at WSC, & have a part time job.
Referrals: Northeaster345.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: WayneMC
Location | Time zone: NE | CST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/waynemcs-application.5244/
How long have you been on HC: Over two years.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes.
What towns have you been in: Fortuna, Canterlot, and another town in the last map that was owned by Northeaster,
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map reset, inactivity.
Why do you want to join: I'd like a place I can remain stationary at, and store my belongings safely.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a friendly player, that likes to help other plays when I can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50s.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself: 19 years old. Part time student at WSC, & have a part time job.
Referrals: Northeaster345.

Accepted, I'll get you set up when I'm on.

jg1846

Dirt
Application
IGN: jg1846
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.47693/#post-379512
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i don't have a mic
What towns have you been in: none
Why do you want to join: because the system in which the town is setup is exciting, giving me the ability to graduate and choose what town i wanna join
What can you give to us, as a community: im gonna be a merchant, im average at pvp, and a average builder
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: the variety of cities and towns
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no i think it will help protect me and my fellow members
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes i have
Tell us about yourself: i like to get involved in the community and i enjoy fighting people and building houses and just experiencing new things in general
Referrals: jb4569 just joined he is my cousin

Application
IGN: JosteinThorsen

Location | Time zone: Norway GMT + 1:00
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/josteinthorsen-s-whiteliste-application.28328/#post-253951
How long have you been on HC: I have been whitlisted for a little over 1 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak, however i do not own a Mic and I downloaded it a couple months ago and i have not used it since (which means I may need a little bit help to get started with it)
What towns have you been in: I have been in one town before, but I can not remember what the name of it was. This town existed on another map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I think I got a bit bored of the town.
Why do you want to join: This town seems to me to be the best town. The town has a great lore (sorry if that is not the correct term), a very nice community that i want very much to be a part of, a very nice town managment and it just seems to be a great town in general.
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to think of myself as good in both PVE and PVP, I like to go mining and exploring caves. I also enjoy farming and building (even though I do not consider myself to be a good builder)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I think the part about being a good sport and playing with your team is very appealing but the other guidelines are also appealing.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I do not as they are very well writen and help improve the gaming experience.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have clicked "Watch Thread" but I have not rated it as I do not know how I do that.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old boy whom enjoy the thypical things for a 16 year old boy, playing football (soccer), gaming, watching series/movies, hanging out with my friends. I go to school and I am planning to go to a university and study something. I come from Norway and english is not my primary language I may have som grammar miskakes and I apoligise for them.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: jg1846
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.47693/#post-379512
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i don't have a mic
What towns have you been in: none
Why do you want to join: because the system in which the town is setup is exciting, giving me the ability to graduate and choose what town i wanna join
What can you give to us, as a community: im gonna be a merchant, im average at pvp, and a average builder
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: the variety of cities and towns
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no i think it will help protect me and my fellow members
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes i have
Tell us about yourself: i like to get involved in the community and i enjoy fighting people and building houses and just experiencing new things in general
Referrals: jb4569 just joined he is my cousin

Application
IGN: JosteinThorsen
Location | Time zone: Norway GMT + 1:00
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/josteinthorsen-s-whiteliste-application.28328/#post-253951
How long have you been on HC: I have been whitlisted for a little over 1 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak, however i do not own a Mic and I downloaded it a couple months ago and i have not used it since (which means I may need a little bit help to get started with it)
What towns have you been in: I have been in one town before, but I can not remember what the name of it was. This town existed on another map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I think I got a bit bored of the town.
Why do you want to join: This town seems to me to be the best town. The town has a great lore (sorry if that is not the correct term), a very nice community that i want very much to be a part of, a very nice town managment and it just seems to be a great town in general.
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to think of myself as good in both PVE and PVP, I like to go mining and exploring caves. I also enjoy farming and building (even though I do not consider myself to be a good builder)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I think the part about being a good sport and playing with your team is very appealing but the other guidelines are also appealing.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I do not as they are very well writen and help improve the gaming experience.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have clicked "Watch Thread" but I have not rated it as I do not know how I do that.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old boy whom enjoy the thypical things for a 16 year old boy, playing football (soccer), gaming, watching series/movies, hanging out with my friends. I go to school and I am planning to go to a university and study something. I come from Norway and english is not my primary language I may have som grammar miskakes and I apoligise for them.

Accepted! Check your inbox.

Application
IGN: TheFallenBeast
Location | Time zone: US, Ca / Pacific
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/thefallenbeasts-application.47215/#post-376630
How long have you been on HC: About 2 Weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have a Mic.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i love PvP and hunting in groups. Also i like that you guys are on teamspeak a lot Teamwork is the key to a great town.
What can you give to us, as a community: A great PvPer/ ok Builder/ Fun
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
  • Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: That you guys Work as a team and go on lots of raids on ts.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just DiD
Tell us about yourself: I love playing/exploring computer games such as minecraft. I'm very mature when needed and a all around great guy.
Referrals:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: TheFallenBeast
Location | Time zone: US, Ca / Pacific
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/thefallenbeasts-application.47215/#post-376630
How long have you been on HC: About 2 Weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have a Mic.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i love PvP and hunting in groups. Also i like that you guys are on teamspeak a lot Teamwork is the key to a great town.
What can you give to us, as a community: A great PvPer/ ok Builder/ Fun
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:

• Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: That you guys Work as a team and go on lots of raids on ts.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just DiD
Tell us about yourself: I love playing/exploring computer games such as minecraft. I'm very mature when needed and a all around great guy.
Referrals:

Accepted! Check your inbox.