• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

NinjaEnergy

Stone
Umm i would love to join the city, but i wouldnt be able to use voice chat at all to talk, if thats not that big of a problem, i think i could help out with the city!

PD) IF this is not the place to ask for it, let me know and ill remove this ASAP

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Umm i would love to join the city, but i wouldnt be able to use voice chat at all to talk, if thats not that big of a problem, i think i could help out with the city!

PD) IF this is not the place to ask for it, let me know and ill remove this ASAP

Click on Prometheus's signature on the first page and then fill out an application.
They will take care of you from there!

bravebrand

Gold
i hope prometheus
Application
IGN:bravebrand
Location | Time zone:Tokyo +9
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/bravebrands-whitelist-app.27426/#post-246285
How long have you been on HC: 1year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i have TS and speaking
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I was lonely because alone long period.in HC suvival.
What can you give to us, as a community: May not be possible for the city I.But, it will work hard to be able to do something.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:Be respectful after PvP.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:I think that it is not
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
Tell us about yourself:I am Japanese.
I do not work well in English.
Please understand that it takes a long time to communicate.
Referrals:

Last edited:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
i hope prometheus
Application
IGN:bravebrand
Location | Time zone:Tokyo +9
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/bravebrands-whitelist-app.27426/#post-246285
How long have you been on HC: 1year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i have TS and speaking
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I was lonely because alone long period.in HC suvival.
What can you give to us, as a community: May not be possible for the city I.But, it will work hard to be able to do something.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:Be respectful after PvP.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:I think that it is not
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
Tell us about yourself:I am Japanese.
I do not work well in English.
Please understand that it takes a long time to communicate.
Referrals:

Accepted. Check your inbox.

Mortartin

Stone
Application
IGN:
Mortartin

Location | Time zone:
CET

Link to your whitelist application:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-white-listing.45820/#post-368234

How long have you been on HC:
A few days

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
Yep, yep and Eyep!

What towns have you been in:
Abseloutly NONE!

Why do you want to join:
I were recommended to do so by WitchOnaRampage, a good friend of mine and had others recommend it too!

What can you give to us, as a community:
A quick witty individual who take Things serious, enjoy to build (Though not very good at gathering souls! >_<). I am also capable of Building defenses (Even better when I become an engineer) and have real-life military experience to pull on in terms of such!

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Yeap! They are fair, logical and suiting! They are fully understandable!

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
I do not wish to pick one out. I think they are symbiotic in their own presense. I enjoy knowing that these rules are set to avoid internal struggles, grudges and from turning the place into a dump or landfill of random stuff...

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Nope! But I am easily kept entertained so that might be one of the reasons! ;)

Not yet no. I will, however, once done here.

Tell us about yourself:
Not much to tell. I am a proud Dane, I go by the name "Martin" and I am 21, nearly 22 years old. I have a full High School education, served my time with the Danish Royal Life Guard and I am, furthermore, an educated security guard. I speak Danish, English and bits of German.

IGN: scytherX555
Location | Time zone: USA , EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mah-application-3.44549/
How long have you been on HC: About 3 weeks.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No. I'm VERY shy XD
What towns have you been in: DemonsWood, Khaos.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Arguments, don't feel comfortable, etc.
Why do you want to join: To have a safe place to stay, make friends, and lvl! :D
What can you give to us, as a community: If possible, resources, probably money when I get started as a merchant, etc.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yush
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
  • Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No clue, probably all of them ^_^

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No. This actually helps!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No.
Tell us about yourself: A gamer, really shy in real life XD I'm a great friend if you aren't annoying ^_^
Referrals: Trist95, a long time friend of mine :D We been through a lot of heroes-related stuff