• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hail Aetherius Dominion!
Volantis has reached the Capitol state and is shining like a beacon more then ever!

Kingdoms.jpg
Greetings Heroes of Aetherius!

The news is spreading like wildfire and haven has shuddered as Viceroy Jonsoon has expanded the capitol with the protective barriers around Volantis thundering outwards!

With the growth of Volantis’ capitol regions so has the power of the Aetherius Dominion! Now the townships of Hyperion and Sentinel are on the verge of expanding as well, which would leave only one task left, finalizing the Kingdom control!

Once the Kingdom has fully arisen, we should be able to open the gates to the worlds between our and theirs and finally destroy the evils that plague our world.

All hail Aetherius! All hail it’s peoples! All hail you!

Mr_Totodile's Application

IGN: Mr_Totodile

Location | Time zone: USA | EST

Link to your whitelist application:

How long have you been on HC: A few days, I'm guessing about 5 days.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have a teamspeak, but I do have a microphone

What towns have you been in: None

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Why do you want to join: So I may have an easier time learning about the server without getting killed so much, forced to fend for myself in the harsh wilds.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus

What can you give to us, as a community: A powerful mage, and a determined worker/combat expert.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I agree.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialization of a secondary class. I am still a lost soul but please allow me to join a town. I am still a good town member and a respectful one, also.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play nicely.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No.

Tell us about yourself: I am a good ranged character, more of a laid back fighter. This is why I choose mage, best stuck to my abilities. Archer is not as appealing.

Referrals: None

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hail Aetherius Dominion!
Hyperion has reached the Township state and spread her influence and grace on the southern peninsula!

HyperionTownship.jpg

The dust of Volantis' expansion has not even settling and yet another rumble has been felt in Haven! Count Northeaster, champion of haven watched as the protection ritual finished, jetting the barriers around Hyperion out further into the burning sands!

Hyperion's growth mixed with that of Volantis has stabilized yet even further the grasp of the Aetherius Dominion! The final expansion of Sentinel is at hand and the ritual will soon be finished. The final preparations, are nearing completion and with the expansion of Sentinel the barriers surrounding the whole dominion are only a breaths distance away.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Mr_Totodile's Application
IGN: Mr_Totodile

Hello Mr Totodile!
Your application is all in order, but at this time Aetherius is moving around in general and has a large portion of the worlds populace already so I am currently not taking new members in without current player referral. At least not for the new couple weeks.
I am expecting if you play much over the next bit that one of the many other towns will gladly take you in, but if not please feel free to re-post you application in a couple weeks.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hail Aetherius Dominion!
Sentinel has reached the Township state and spread it's influence and grace on the eastern front!

sentinel.jpg

The rumbles continue on the northeastern paninsila of Haven, flexing outwards across the rest of the continent as Sentinel follows closely in the steps of Volantis and Hyperion and completes it's protection ritual! Count Leo, champion of haven completed his first ritual of protection and was able to watch Sentinels barriers jet outwards with satisfaction!

The Aetherius Dominion township growth is complete and now the only thing left is the final step, the final preparations, completion the Kingdom ritual and bringing the whole dominion to it's finality!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hail Aetherius Dominion!

Our cities have risen and some of our goals have been seen, and although we were unable to save these lands as we had once tried so hard, at least we know the future of our kin has been preserved. Haven has burned, but In our cities with our family we will endure, and someday we may return.

Until that day my brothers and sisters, I will wait. My soul to yours I will see in our future where we will continue on our venture to save this world.

The Aetherius Dominion has left Zolaria for now. Stay safe people of our world.
PlasmaX7.jpg
@hilltim1 please lock this thread, for now.

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
The Aetherius Dominion has returned!
Our towers already begin to rise!

massive-tower-6.jpg

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
Applying to the Aetherius Dominion

Recruitment Process
Standard Recruitment

At this time the Aetherius Dominion is not recruiting new members!
All who wish to join the Aetherius Dominion will go through the recruitment process in the township they intend to join. The recruitment process helps new players get a grasp on Herocraft, and veteran players gain insight to how the Dominion functions.
For new recruits:
  • Initial temporary housing is available for those who cannot afford to purchase a housing plot.
  • Taxes are 100c a month. If you are a new player may seem like a lot, but with our support you will be able to make 100c in 15 minutes.
  • The costs of township plots vary, see a manger in your township for more information.
  • Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion) and post your application on their man township page.
Aside from the requirements, recruits are expected to socialize with the kingdom members through the in-game chat channels and teamspeak channels, so that your fellow citizens can get to know you. You are also expected participate in kingdom activities, such as helping out with kingdom building projects or joining in on raids.

Selective Recruitment
A Noble or Lord of the Dominion can choose to bypass a player through the standard recruitment. Please note that all requirements still apply.
Application
IGN:
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
What can you give to us, as a community:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need a signature made post a request on this thread.
Signatures, use if you want them.

I am also making skins to township members and perhaps others as time permits!
Please post below if you would like a custom skin made!
comparison_zps1a617e42.png

EldryImage_zps5ddf4252.png
Regal10_zps511459b3.png
Nameless_zps6336bad2.png
FireAngelSkin2_zps0f2fbeec.png
Multi_zpsa2e594ca.png

canvas_zps04431ded.png

canvas2_zps9a906fc3.png

canvas1_zps9aa53e23.png
[/spoiler]
Id love a town based skin we all match bodies but are heads are different xD