• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
You can always join Prometheus though, we always need more people :D

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I've never understood why "rate the main post" is a criteria for applying.
Rating the main post helps make this post stand out amongst the others.
@UltimateOptics I'll be home shortly if you're on. We no longer require people to get vetted through Prometheus if you're interested in joining Volantis straight off.

Actually although it's a great side effect of rating and watching the main post the reason behind it is different.
The watching of the main post is so you get alerts when something changes with the Kingdom. New members, updates on Kingdom status and so forth. The "rating" just shows me that you have watched the thread. Although the two are not linked, most likely if you clicked rate you also clicked watch, which is what I really wanted.
Unfortunately there is no way to see who is watching a thread, and that's why I request that you rate ;)

Jonicster

Iron
Application
IGN: Jonicster
Location | Time zone: New York, EST

Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__38120

How long have you been on HC: 3 weeks

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have it

What towns have you been in: None

Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A

Why do you want to join: My friend and I seek protection, friendship, and tranquility, yet also a challenge. However, we are also seeking improvement in certain fields.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I am applying for Hyperion

What can you give to us, as a community: My friend, J2BH, and I love to fight enemies and are maturely decisive. We are also cooperative with guidelines and improvements. We can use our decision-making skills to contribute to the rise of our town.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class although I am only very close to becoming a secondary class member. Please let me join, I won't disappoint.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I think all of the guidelines are necessary to the sustaining of a successful community. But if I had to pick one, it would be to "Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.". I believe that to have a great time, rules must be adhered to. This allows everyone to legitimately enjoy the server. It is not only good if a person simply follows the rules. They must also WANT to follow the rules for the right reasons.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No. Guidelines are necessary for a restricted yet legit fun.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes

Tell us about yourself: My accomplice and I are weak in certain field, but we are strong in others. J2BH, my friend (who is also applying for this), is a great protector who will always have your back and is trustworthy.

Referrals: Judgedread540

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: J2BH

Location | Time zone: new york City, Eastern standard time

Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...nships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__38000

How long have you been on HC: About month a now

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have teamspeak

What towns have you been in: None thus far

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Why do you want to join: My friend and I only seek friendship and protection, we feel that without any allies nearby we are vulnerable to all this server has to throw at us. That is why we seek to join a town, to live with allies and gain high amounts of protection.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I am applying for Hyperion

What can you give to us, as a community: My friend and I love to fight and and admittedly make a good team. He fires Arrows from afar while i stand in the front line absorbing damage. We understand orders and never disobey them, however if we feel one of our decisions may change the tide of a fight, we may execute through unless strongly recommended not to. In conclusion, I believe we can offer the town two good fighters if we are given time and patience

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I Do understand and agree

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a class i believe (Such as warrior, ninja, disciple etc.) Though however i ask for forgiveness as my friend jonicster has not specialized yet, but he is not far from it and i know he will not disappoint in becoming a class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I take liking to "Play with your team not against it." because It aggravates me when people have the nerve to backstab the people that have given them so much. Anyone that ungratefull does not deserve hospitality.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: The guidelines are a necessity, though it may ever so slightly halter the enjoyment of the server, it is only required that people have limits to their actions. We wouldnt want people breaking everything, killing all their allies would we? In all the honestly, the amount of fun we have isn't changed due to the guidelines unless you're a douchebag

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes i have done both

Tell us about yourself: Me and my friend, (IGN: Jonicster) love to fight and we seek the most, improvement. More specifically In fighting other players because there is a certain rush in displaying your skills to others, to us, there's no better feeling than to be seen as good fighters. Although we may be pretty bad as we stand, i know that we can improve. I have seen my friend shoot and barely does he miss, that is why he dreams of being a ranger. I on the other hand love to stand in the front line and bash away enemies attacking my allies, which is why i selected the dragoon class. In conclusion, me and jonicster Are determined that we make a great team and definitely will improve no matter what the odds.

Referrals: I was introduced to this kingdom by Judgedread540

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Jonicster
Location | Time zone: New York, EST

Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__38120

How long have you been on HC: 3 weeks

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have it

What towns have you been in: None

Why do you want to join: My friend and I seek protection, friendship, and tranquility, yet also a challenge. However, we are also seeking improvement in certain fields.

What can you give to us, as a community: My friend, J2BH, and I love to fight enemies and are maturely decisive. We are also cooperative with guidelines and improvements. We can use our decision-making skills to contribute to the rise of our town.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class although I am only very close to becoming a secondary class member. Please let me join, I won't disappoint.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I think all of the guidelines are necessary to the sustaining of a successful community. But if I had to pick one, it would be to "Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.". I believe that to have a great time, rules must be adhered to. This allows everyone to legitimately enjoy the server. It is not only good if a person simply follows the rules. They must also WANT to follow the rules for the right reasons.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No. Guidelines are necessary for a restricted yet legit fun.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes

Tell us about yourself: My accomplice and I are weak in certain field, but we are strong in others. J2BH, my friend (who is also applying for this), is a great protector who will always have your back and is trustworthy.
Referrals: Judgedread540
IGN: J2BH

Location | Time zone: new york City, Eastern standard time

Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__38000

How long have you been on HC: About month a now

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have teamspeak

What towns have you been in: None thus far

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Why do you want to join: My friend and I only seek friendship and protection, we feel that without any allies nearby we are vulnerable to all this server has to throw at us. That is why we seek to join a town, to live with allies and gain high amounts of protection.

What can you give to us, as a community: My friend and I love to fight and and admittedly make a good team. He fires Arrows from afar while i stand in the front line absorbing damage. We understand orders and never disobey them, however if we feel one of our decisions may change the tide of a fight, we may execute through unless strongly recommended not to. In conclusion, I believe we can offer the town two good fighters if we are given time and patience

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I Do understand and agree

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a class i believe (Such as warrior, ninja, disciple etc.) Though however i ask for forgiveness as my friend jonicster has not specialized yet, but he is not far from it and i know he will not disappoint in becoming a class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I take liking to "Play with your team not against it." because It aggravates me when people have the nerve to backstab the people that have given them so much. Anyone that ungratefull does not deserve hospitality.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: The guidelines are a necessity, though it may ever so slightly halter the enjoyment of the server, it is only required that people have limits to their actions. We wouldnt want people breaking everything, killing all their allies would we? In all the honestly, the amount of fun we have isn't changed due to the guidelines unless you're a douchebag

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes i have done both

Tell us about yourself: Me and my friend, (IGN: Jonicster) love to fight and we seek the most, improvement. More specifically In fighting other players because there is a certain rush in displaying your skills to others, to us, there's no better feeling than to be seen as good fighters. Although we may be pretty bad as we stand, i know that we can improve. I have seen my friend shoot and barely does he miss, that is why he dreams of being a ranger. I on the other hand love to stand in the front line and bash away enemies attacking my allies, which is why i selected the dragoon class. In conclusion, me and jonicster Are determined that we make a great team and definitely will improve no matter what the odds.

Referrals: I was introduced to this kingdom by Judgedread540

Very nice applications.I think you will both fit very well in Hyperion. Looking forward to seeing some new members in there.

Let's see what these guys have to say: @TrueCorruptor @northeaster345

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Very nice applications.I think you will both fit very well in Hyperion. Looking forward to seeing some new members in there.

Let's see what these guys have to say: @TrueCorruptor @northeaster345
I'd like to recommend accepting these two into the town, you both need more players and they have been very dedicated over the past few days however as anyone would they are beginning to get tired of the wait as they currently are living in an unprotected base which is open to be raided. So if you would, set them up sooner rather than later.
Thanks,
Judge.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
@Jonicster @ShehanC

If you would like to join Volantis, we are constantly expanding and would welcome you with open arms. Not sure what is going on with Hyperion right now, but in the future we can get you transferred to our sister town quite easily.

IGN: zxxownagezxx
Location | Time zone: Canada, Saskatchewan

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...too-lazy-too-post-it-again.29837/#post-264803
How long have you been on HC: about 3 years I think
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have a teamspeak and a mic.
What towns have you been in: Amunet, Drakenvale, my
stic
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Amunet because KellanGArber is a d-bag keep kicking me out of town for fun, Drakenvale they keep ignoring me for 4 days so it make me sad and lonely its very frustrating and Mystic they said theres only one and only pyromancer which is my favorate class because I wanna be NAtsu dragneel in herocraft. so i switch they will kill me so switch to pyro and I leaved the town.
Why do you want to join: Because I want a town who bring people get together and help each other no matter and proud who they are and respect every single respect they have and I will respect them back by respecting them more with civic duties they want me to do. ANd I admire this kingdom and people who made AD.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm interested joining Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I will try my best to help community by helping other fellow member of AD and helping to reach town or city goals and needs
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I agree to rule and regulation of the town and respect it.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: pay 50souls for administration fee and specialize into secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger this guideline inspire and make more AD people act like a gentlemen and respectful guideline.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I respect every guideline.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No, I dont think so but I will do it and rate the main post
Tell us about yourself: I'm a black belt taekwondo doing it for 9 years and got more than 100 medals most of them are gold in sparring some are silver and bronze and started kungfu or taichi, I'm an athletic person I joined track and field team and the food I liked is ribs, and all kind of meat.
Referrals: irishman81

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: xhazed
Location | Time zone: MY HOUSE
Link to your whitelist application: where do u do whitelist?
How long have you been on HC: more than gank squad
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: cant find the mic application
What towns have you been in: haven and also ruins
Why did you leave them (if applicable): idk scared?
Why do you want to join: i heard ELO is best thing here and i cant get ELO anywhere else
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: AD
What can you give to us, as a community: a new member to town
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yea just like the apple terms
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: being able to pee and not miss the toilet
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: #103 section b line 2
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: alot
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no i just want ELO
Tell us about yourself: i look for easy ELO like those cormecials that say lost weight and u dont have to work out and thing like that
Referrals: DJalphawolf, xmjay, me, the voting website, ELO, my mom said this town also cause it will make her proud
You must not have a life if this is all you do.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Cleaned. Someone take care of zxxownagezxx please. :)

Application
IGN: devin52992
Location | Time zone: Florida, EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/devin52992s-whitelist-application.4377/
How long have you been on HC: 3 years come July
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, tho i got no mic right now.
What towns have you been in: ummmmm hrmm none on this map but i believe Ironpass, & Antipax on previous maps.
Why do you want to join: Just looking for a friendly town to build a farm on and after going through the rules & post this 1 seems like a good match.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I haven't really seen any of em, my long term plan is to build a farm / raise livestock so a more open city would be nice but my playstyle will probably focus more around trading so probably Volantis.
What can you give to us, as a community: long term I believe i can give u a great fighter, & a farmer / livestock (horse breeding if possible :D) / Also a helpful Kingdom member :p
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "Pay for the town plot you desire" gotta buy some farmland b4 I leave the barracks :p.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Encouraging new players to build a strong community / teach them instead of laughing at them. I believe it's crucial to building not just a strong kingdom but 2 also help grow the server.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I don't believe any of these guildlines will lower my fun % :D.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Edit: Watched, not able to rate
Tell us about yourself: Uhmmm, I'm a complete nerd anime, rpgs, & open world games r my hobbies. I plan on enlisting in the army reserve in a couple months ( that also means i won't be able to play for 3-4 months when i get sent to OSUT, tho that wont be for 3-7month) hrmm not much to tell really lol pretty easy going, don't have any real goals in-life just wanna be able to support myself comfortably while I enjoy life.
Referrals: N/A :(

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: zxxownagezxx

Welcome to Aetherius! zxxownagezxx, sorry to leave you hanging last night bud, there was a dozen things going on at the same time. :eek:
Accepted into Prometheus!
Get with me or Irish in game and I will send you information in a private message!

Application
IGN: devin52992 :(
Welcome back Devin!
Volantis is still taking in new members, especially since they just upgraded to the first Capitol city of Haven last night!
If you would copy and paste your application on their main township page I am sure they will get you going. The link is on the first post!
See you around and have fun!