• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
With more success and growth we have several more players that we would like to mention!
@TimForReal I did not spend too much time around you even though you have been with us for years and years, but I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for the endless hours you spent on getting the server ready, for managing the player complaints and problems, for supporting the players and staff alike while still having fun yourself. You are everything the community could have asked for and more and I hope you know that. Initially I ranked you on server up to Lord, but I did so unceremoniously and I regret not announcing my intentions. Soo, Tim, for all that you have done for both HC and the AD community you are officially recognized as Lord Tim of the AD community.

@Irishman81 You have worked with and for our community as well as the server for years and have shown incredible resilience and drive on all fronts. You are a great example of person who can still have fun while giving back more then you ever took in the first place. In recognition for the years you have spent in the AD community and for your services to others you are now Lord Irishman of the AD community.

@DuskWolfMC you have been throwing fireballs with AD for years and have stuck with us for the whole while. Your a great player and have helped pull moral up with your silliness again and again over that time. You great contributions have been recognized over the years, and in recognition of that you are now known as Noble Duskwolf of the AD community.

@GoldenBoy204420 our ever stalwart Alchemist! Pouring over the brewing stands for years, supplying up with the drinks we need to health and battle, brewing ice out of buckets of water and more. You efforts to support the community have been noticed and have been appreciated over the years, and in recognition of that you are now known as Noble Golden of the AD community.

@StormingBlood all the way back in dragon, I remember see you a mastered Cleric(I think you were Cleric Lol!) in the graveyard of Solitude, seeking solitude from a plethora of raiders trying to get you to walk out and die to them! You have been with LO and AD for 4 years at this time, and with your long term patronage and your support of the community in Citadel, we want to recognize your time spent by knowing your as Noble StormingBlood of the AD community.

@Devin52992 a fellow master farmer, creating life where there was none, spawning cats only to have them murdered by heartless gods.. I know your pain. You have traveled with us for years and have spend countless hours supporting the community with your efforts and humor and in recognition of that you are now known as Noble Devin of the AD community.

@Naxet91 for years now your skills in PvP have helped repeal waves of attackers and your engineering has served to create a lot of fun for many involved. You have stuck with this community and helped us grow for years and continue to even now. Your support for our community has always been strong and in recognition of your service, you are now Noble Naxet of the AD community.

~Eldrylars, Witchy, Zephael, Tim, Northeaster and I am sure many many others as well.

Honorable mention for the tremendous help and support provided to our community and the community at large

@Haxnn and @has400 , thank you for the amazing work you have done with the housing and both of the pits. You are both gods among miners, and truly living God-Picks. Without your help our city would be barely started, instead of mostly complete.

@MoeJunur , thank you for your amazing work on the walls and bringing the Order flare to the outer edges of the city, your time and design has brought life to the sides of the town and your time and expertise is very appreciated!

@Paul_Bakken, Thank you for the work on the Chaos tower, it looks awesome and the time you have spent both building, and gathering the meterials is extremely appreciated! The tower is almost done, at least on the initial build stage and that's all thanks to your time and energy!

@Cowcium the chaotic creation of chaos you have given us in our pit of the dark ones is a perfect, chaotic mess that is exactly as desired. Your time and energy designing and building the floors is very much appreciated!

@Zephael_ , I wanted to shout out to you for the wonderful work with the roads and the hours spend traversing the lava flows of the nether. Your time digging, mining and leveling with us. I really wanted to say thank you for your service to the community back on Haven, with the construction and management of Prometheus. You supported and gave many many people a wonderful experience and I never got to say thank you for all the hassle you put up with and the energy you shared with the server! oh, and thanks for helping Witchy over and over again with my scatter brained placement of the storage xD

@WitchOnaRampage, you have both worked your butts off on the storage, moving it at least 3 times so far... Don't worry we will only move it a few more times! (joking joking!) Thank you both for your hard work and diligence in keeping our hordes of pixels organized so that our community can actually find things! I also wanted to shout out to you Witchy for your endless support of the Herocraft community as a whole, you have spent more time then anyone could imagine gathering information and supporting the player base of this server for years now, and I must say, you are one of the most wonderful people in this community for it, thank you so much for your tremendous support!

@TimForReal I did not spend too much time around you even though you have been with us for years and years, but I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for the endless hours you spent on getting the server ready, for managing the player complaints and problems, for supporting the players and staff alike while still having fun yourself. You are everything the community could have asked for and more and I hope you know that.

@All the AD community, You are all freaking awesome, and I want to thank each of you for all that you have done for the server and our community. Those that have been with us and those that come and go both, thank you all and keep kicking ass in the game and in life in general!
I thank you for this honor king @eldry

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
With more success and growth we have several more players that we would like to mention!
@TimForReal I did not spend too much time around you even though you have been with us for years and years, but I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for the endless hours you spent on getting the server ready, for managing the player complaints and problems, for supporting the players and staff alike while still having fun yourself. You are everything the community could have asked for and more and I hope you know that. Initially I ranked you on server up to Lord, but I did so unceremoniously and I regret not announcing my intentions. Soo, Tim, for all that you have done for both HC and the AD community you are officially recognized as Lord Tim of the AD community.

@Irishman81 You have worked with and for our community as well as the server for years and have shown incredible resilience and drive on all fronts. You are a great example of person who can still have fun while giving back more then you ever took in the first place. In recognition for the years you have spent in the AD community and for your services to others you are now Lord Irishman of the AD community.

@DuskWolfMC you have been throwing fireballs with AD for years and have stuck with us for the whole while. Your a great player and have helped pull moral up with your silliness again and again over that time. You great contributions have been recognized over the years, and in recognition of that you are now known as Noble Duskwolf of the AD community.

@GoldenBoy204420 our ever stalwart Alchemist! Pouring over the brewing stands for years, supplying up with the drinks we need to health and battle, brewing ice out of buckets of water and more. You efforts to support the community have been noticed and have been appreciated over the years, and in recognition of that you are now known as Noble Golden of the AD community.

@StormingBlood all the way back in dragon, I remember see you a mastered Cleric(I think you were Cleric Lol!) in the graveyard of Solitude, seeking solitude from a plethora of raiders trying to get you to walk out and die to them! You have been with LO and AD for 4 years at this time, and with your long term patronage and your support of the community in Citadel, we want to recognize your time spent by knowing your as Noble StormingBlood of the AD community.

@Devin52992 a fellow master farmer, creating life where there was none, spawning cats only to have them murdered by heartless gods.. I know your pain. You have traveled with us for years and have spend countless hours supporting the community with your efforts and humor and in recognition of that you are now known as Noble Devin of the AD community.

@Naxet91 for years now your skills in PvP have helped repeal waves of attackers and your engineering has served to create a lot of fun for many involved. You have stuck with this community and helped us grow for years and continue to even now. Your support for our community has always been strong and in recognition of your service, you are now Noble Naxet of the AD community.

~Eldrylars, Witchy, Zephael, Tim, Northeaster and I am sure many many others as well.

Honorable mention for the tremendous help and support provided to our community and the community at large

@Haxnn and @has400 , thank you for the amazing work you have done with the housing and both of the pits. You are both gods among miners, and truly living God-Picks. Without your help our city would be barely started, instead of mostly complete.

@MoeJunur , thank you for your amazing work on the walls and bringing the Order flare to the outer edges of the city, your time and design has brought life to the sides of the town and your time and expertise is very appreciated!

@Paul_Bakken, Thank you for the work on the Chaos tower, it looks awesome and the time you have spent both building, and gathering the meterials is extremely appreciated! The tower is almost done, at least on the initial build stage and that's all thanks to your time and energy!

@Cowcium the chaotic creation of chaos you have given us in our pit of the dark ones is a perfect, chaotic mess that is exactly as desired. Your time and energy designing and building the floors is very much appreciated!

@Zephael_ , I wanted to shout out to you for the wonderful work with the roads and the hours spend traversing the lava flows of the nether. Your time digging, mining and leveling with us. I really wanted to say thank you for your service to the community back on Haven, with the construction and management of Prometheus. You supported and gave many many people a wonderful experience and I never got to say thank you for all the hassle you put up with and the energy you shared with the server! oh, and thanks for helping Witchy over and over again with my scatter brained placement of the storage xD

@WitchOnaRampage, you have both worked your butts off on the storage, moving it at least 3 times so far... Don't worry we will only move it a few more times! (joking joking!) Thank you both for your hard work and diligence in keeping our hordes of pixels organized so that our community can actually find things! I also wanted to shout out to you Witchy for your endless support of the Herocraft community as a whole, you have spent more time then anyone could imagine gathering information and supporting the player base of this server for years now, and I must say, you are one of the most wonderful people in this community for it, thank you so much for your tremendous support!

@TimForReal I did not spend too much time around you even though you have been with us for years and years, but I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for the endless hours you spent on getting the server ready, for managing the player complaints and problems, for supporting the players and staff alike while still having fun yourself. You are everything the community could have asked for and more and I hope you know that.

@All the AD community, You are all freaking awesome, and I want to thank each of you for all that you have done for the server and our community. Those that have been with us and those that come and go both, thank you all and keep kicking ass in the game and in life in general!
Thanks a lot Eldry! It's been a blast playing with everyone. Any chance I can get the sig redone? :)

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Lord Eldry, I see you're making custom town skins as time permits. While it is a small request, please make me one that fits in line with being a Samurai, whenever time allows. Thanks in advance!

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
@Eldrylars I now have what I want for my signature, please include Guide/Proctor somewhere in the top along with, "Repairer of picks"

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian

What makes this funny is that you're right, throwing fireballs but not necessarily hitting. I've never been an amazing shot with flaming snowballs. :p

Thank you Eldry, and thank you everyone else for tolerating me for three years now. It's been great being with all of you for all of this time. I've had such great memories with all of you and with the occasional cow I would lock up behind iron bars in Witchy's house back in Paragon (I named it Billy the Jail Cow).
It's sad to say but I wouldn't doubt it if you had a tiny bit of trouble trying to think of what all I've done for us.
I would have to say that the best thing I've done was recruit Zeph to Paragon after I first ran into her in a swamp (and we fought). This will still probably be my number one achievement, it's hard to find amazing people.
I feel like I'm flaunting you around like a trophy at this point.

Any time I've been in a leadership position I've always been timid and self-conscious, afraid to mess up, that's why I've never done much more than play with/troll people. I didn't want to mess up, I felt (and still worry) that if I do something without asking someone would get upset and angry at me. I plan on actually doing things this time around instead of sitting on my bum watching everyone else do all of the work, however fun that may be.

Thank you once again, I'm glad to be a noble
(again?) and to still be with everyone. Thank you everyone, I'm honored.

You're all great people and I'm glad I found my way into this community.

Now all I have to do is find a way to suspend cows from the ceiling again without the leads breaking
and I'll be set. (People remember this, right?):confused:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Lord Eldry, I see you're making custom town skins as time permits. While it is a small request, please make me one that fits in line with being a Samurai, whenever time allows. Thanks in advance!

This is still a little out, but I still plan on it sometime,

@Eldrylars I now have what I want for my signature, please include Guide/Proctor somewhere in the top along with, "Repairer of picks"

Will do tomorrow!

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9

Thanks for the sig, also thanks for the opportunity to belong to such a great group of HC Maniacs!
I hope i can devote more to the AD Kingdom and advance up to more than a citizen.
shortly will have the outer wall complete and will start on the inner wall, we need to get the inner gate set up were we can maybe trap a few insde there maybe a lava dispenser or arrow turrent inside and some levers to activate the gates.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Thanks for the sig, also thanks for the opportunity to belong to such a great group of HC Maniacs!
I hope i can devote more to the AD Kingdom and advance up to more than a citizen.
shortly will have the outer wall complete and will start on the inner wall, we need to get the inner gate set up were we can maybe trap a few insde there maybe a lava dispenser or arrow turrent inside and some levers to activate the gates.
I could build a fly catcher for you... it's quite easy :) I caught a few people in Hyperion with it :p

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello. If at all possible, I would like to join your town. If you could send me a reply, i would really appreciate that.

Although we are not taking in new members with our Township being full at this time, please feel free to ask around and I am happy to give advise when available.