• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A letter to all of Herocraft.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
i know how you feel man, been here since february and have loved every moment!
p.s the old map was way better than this one!!!! LONG LIVE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!!!

elroy72

TNT
HAHAH
Damn. That was back in the day when I was still a spy for Neverast and lived in the wilderness; same time when Amgroma built a badass trap at the entry of my "Leafy Lodge."
OMG YES! haha that was great. Then I demanded you be the mayor of Guardia and you were like.. uh ok I guess haha. Good times.

elroy72

TNT
Click my screenshot in main post and look at the names. Thats everyone.
And me. Lol.. I was there for the entire 8 hours till like 9am haha. After that day, NATO consisted of KOE + Neverast. Matt, I'm pretty sure you wern't there at all. You were just included bcuz of KOE

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I came onto the game on the second map. First thing i see is the TS info, i log on. Only person on is @TrinityDown. He walks all the way from Magnolia just to walk be back. I do belive i was the 30th citizen to join magnolia, hawianguy being 31. And man, i still claim Magnolia as the best town ever made. Anywho magnolia was just town size back then. (back when town was actually the third upgrade and not the first). And like some people said. Diamonds were the hardest thing to come by. Even with everlasting tools i found meybe 6 diamonds my entire time their. (i joined sometime in November).

I remeber the first time pvp was enabled , me and xFuZe tried fighting with arrows and in the middle of our battle PvP got removed again xD. I remember the triple mob spawner @Dgco found and made. We used that thing to farm hella lvls when we first started on a lvl plugin at all.

Man were those good times

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I joined at the map before sanctum also but i dont remember much but im pretty sure i helped build this arena thing near underdeep. but on Sanctum map I was never part of a town till the last month and half or so when I joined Nagori. the rest of the time i was just living by my self in the wilderness.