• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A letter to all of Herocraft.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
One who dwells on the past will never greet the future kindly

That's not to say that we shouldnt embrace the good times and rejoice them. I miss the old DH days, but every day is a new day, with new memories and new associations.
I'm afraid the future of Herocraft doesn't seem to have me in it. Recently i've been getting a bit bored of minecraft, was waiting for a map wipe. But now that the map has wiped, the Heroes plugin came out. Dont get me wrong, it's an amazing plugin. But it's just not for my tastes. I bought minecraft to build. But either way, I cant get myself to quit. I cant just not log in anymore. I dont want this community to fade away just like all the others i've been part of.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm afraid the future of Herocraft doesn't seem to have me in it. Recently i've been getting a bit bored of minecraft, was waiting for a map wipe. But now that the map has wiped, the Heroes plugin came out. Dont get me wrong, it's an amazing plugin. But it's just not for my tastes. I bought minecraft to build. But either way, I cant get myself to quit. I cant just not log in anymore. I dont want this community to fade away just like all the others i've been part of.
This community is here to stay ;) the only things that will fade are memories ;)

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I got whitelisted on december 31st I believe. I never really realized until a month or so ago how soon after that map wipe I had joined the server, you definately couldn't tell the map had recently been wiped, or at least I couldn't. Everything seemed so developed, like it had been there for a while.

My first "house" was in a small sand hill just a couple hundred blocks SW of Fiore, I remember stumbling upon Fiore and immediately running away fearing I would be attacked if I got any closer lol. Not to long after that when I had just gotten back from spawn I was killed. I can't be certain but if my memory serves me right I think it was you amgroma lol, you looked for my chest to rob me but you only ever found the dummy chest :p.

A bit after that I saw an ad for Madlum and decided to go take a look at the town. My first thoughts were damn this tunnel is long lol, to those who remember travelling through the madlum tunnel. I ended up joining Madlum and not long after the "Madlum War" broke out over one person killing another person. While I never really took part in the fighting I did help remove the first NATO fortress. It was funny when Applelove went and massacred everyone in the original NATO fortress. Those were some good times, everyone in Madlum was confused and angry about being blocaded for no apparent reason lol. It was just after that war that I convinced Farroes to start playing /join the server.

I've had many good times, I remember being at my sanctum house and seeing giant Zombies all over sanctum and thinking WTF???? lol, I haven't been as involved with the community as I would like, but I still feel like a part of the Herocraft family.

We've lost many good people in the community for a variety of reasons, and we've gained many good people as well, but we still remember all those who are no longer a part of the community for one reason or another. At the end of the day we will always have nostalgic moments like we have now, but the past is the past, cherish the memory but move forward and forge new memories.

Amgroma you've been a big part of the community in many ways, you've left you're mark and will not soon be forgotten. Have fun with whatever you choose to do just remember to check in once in a while :p.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
I can't be certain but if my memory serves me right I think it was you amgroma lol, you looked for my chest to rob me but you only ever found the dummy chest :p.
Stealing was illegal back then :p But I think I know what you're talking about. That was in like February.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Would of been early January, wasn't stealing in the wilds legal at the time?

elroy72

TNT
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I love this community. Minecraft is boring as hell now. I will keep coming back forever though. Out of any communities I have been a part of this is the one I keep coming back too. You guys are all great and I am happy I am part of the good memories. I also have great memories from a lot of you. You know who you guys are. You may not know this but you helped me through a rough time in my life. Without you guys, I' not sure where I would be right now. You gave me the friendlyness and laughter I needed to get through my day. I was able to get out of the hole I fell deep into and move forward with my life. Thank you all again for everything. I truly do love you guys.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I love this community. Minecraft is boring as hell now. I will keep coming back forever though. Out of any communities I have been a part of this is the one I keep coming back too. You guys are all great and I am happy I am part of the good memories. I also have great memories from a lot of you. You know who you guys are. You may not know this but you helped me through a rough time in my life. Without you guys, I' not sure where I would be right now. You gave me the friendlyness and laughter I needed to get through my day. I was able to get out of the hole I fell deep into and move forward with my life. Thank you all again for everything. I truly do love you guys.
Hey...............................LISTEN!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9

Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen! Hey listen!

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
My memories..... Almost getting banned on my second day for asking Kainzo if I could be a thief (theft wasnt allowed back then), my constant global mutings/kicks/bans, not doing anything and becoming a NATO leader person, Cliff Haven, HolyRane, MaikkyWin, mah perma ban D: (not so permanent afterall) Amgroma apoligising to me ( look at my sig)...Everything!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
My memories..... Almost getting banned on my second day for asking Kainzo if I could be a thief (theft wasnt allowed back then), my constant global mutings/kicks/bans, not doing anything and becoming a NATO leader person, Cliff Haven, HolyRane, MaikkyWin, mah perma ban D: (not so permanent afterall) Amgroma apoligising to me ( look at my sig)...Everything!
NATO leaders were me and Aussie. In fact I dont think you were even there.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
no, there was a thing with nato people and i was there b/c i was baron of Cliff Haven, but that was funny.