1. IGN: Shadownub*
2. Age|Timezone: 18 | GMT + 10:00 (Australian EST)
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 5 years
4. Combat Class+Level: Disciple, 15
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I like the sea and want somewhere calm to settle down and call a home.
6. Why should we let you join...
As some of you may have noticed, the scarcely populated northern side of the map is full of snow, ice, and one particularly large icey mountain.
As a result of Minecraft's laws of torches, this custom designed mountain is vulnerable to torches and other light sources causing the ice...
It's been a while since I've been excited for a Minecraft server release, but there was never really a server I enjoyed more than HC. A lot of things killed HeroCraft for me; the release of mob arenas effectively culling activity in the wild (grinding was pretty rough back then though), the...
I don't know if I could live in that heat. In Australia it rarely passes 100 during the Summer, but when it does occasionally peak at 115 I get headaches all day. Can't even go to the beach, sand gets too hot :(
Just some encouragement for ya!