• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Stop Ice Melt

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys,

As some of you may have noticed, the scarcely populated northern side of the map is full of snow, ice, and one particularly large icey mountain.
As a result of Minecraft's laws of torches, this custom designed mountain is vulnerable to torches and other light sources causing the ice to melt. Because of how the mountain has been sculpted, a single ice block being melted on top of the mountain can flood hundreds of blocks beneath it and:

1. Lag my shitty laptop
2. Ruin the landscape
3. Contribute to global warming and rising sea levels

This is currently a regular occurrence and the mountain usually features at least 3-4 new water leaks each day. As cool as a weeping mountain might sound, it's extremely difficult to inhabit and keep clean at this stage. I fear for when people actually start exploring the snow instead of just the odd traveler here and there as is the case at present.

for the love of god please find a way to stop ice and snow melting

love
shaddy

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
If they don't change this I will probably climb to the top and spam torches, a weeping mountain sounds really cool to me.