• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zeal memory thread

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Missed all the major kingdom conflicts whilst cooped up in Halvalor.

But... when I first joined I remember walking like 1000+ blocks (in 1.6, so no sprint) back to Zeal to sell TigoBitties 7 gold bars XD, and my cobble mining shack, oh man... I really hope that's still there. Then moving my shit to Halvalor after 3 days were up and I could join a town... old citizens of halvalor were hilarious... good times were had. Then the lapse came in August, where I went away for vacations and missed so so soooo much.

I have a feeling I could've done more, but I still cherish what memories I have. :)

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Timeline of my Zeal
-joined and became a warrior
-built a fort
-ditched that fort to 1.8 lands
-allied with Hal
-tried to make a town
-@zachimon robbed the shit out of me
-joined Hal
-became Sammy
-kicked from Hal for self rage
-joined spire
-joined ATl
-mastered samurai
-became tc
-enjoyed northroad treeps vs freeps
-map ended

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I remember when I declared war on EtKEnn 's town Camelot for shits and giggles when i knew for sure the map was going to end xP Good times. I'll make a timeline later.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, i started to hang out with Freepers and ARC. As you may know, it didn't work out xD

I did never spec on Zeal :confused:

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Here's my timeline. I'll refine it and add to it later
-Heard about herocraft from zachimon and JZillifro
-applied for herocraft 3 times getting declined twice by Steamed Until i was finally accepted by jmoney222 <3
-chose the warrior path and headed out to my first fail town "Undercity" lead by zachimon and JZillifro
-Raged really hard after many people raided Undercity. The most prominent of these raiders were dmill zdylann EpicPoodle Perlmutter kriskills icarumba etc...
-Some idiot in my town believed that perlmutter was at my town to sell cobble and let him and a ton of raiders in and promptly rage quit.
-Undercity failed and me and my friends set out to make a new town "Talos" (which also failed) and got official township status.
-Quit talos due to disagreements with the mayor
-Joined New Tempest <3 Great folks there
-Settled differences with the mayor of Talos and rejoined
-Spec'd Samurai
-Got tired of Midgards shit( Being in same kingdom yet never helping us in anyway) and packed up and Made solis to be kingdom with Ignotis.
-kriskills got banned (what we thought was perma) and me, JZillifro , and zachimon decided we would ditch solis and live in personal regions
-kriskills was unbanned and we swiftly returned to work on solis
-Raced to get township with aegis ( -=SAS=- ADaringEnchilada MasterLink742 ) and lost and had to move
-Solis got city in 3 days
-Solis hosted 2 events with the help of Punisher79 <3
-3 days later solis got capital
-Allied our longest lasting allies (and only for most of the map): Killiminati <3 ( whiteninja1970 GaidenFcous tishabisha Farroes maxomillion547 )
-Took leadership of solis from JZillifro
-Started talk with mike0o00 and Vermundir of starting Incursion the ARC kingdoms 3rd town
-Completed the basic construction of our floating town incursion and mike0o00 became mayor.
-Started hardcore driving money for kingdom
-I achieved Proctor status
-The ARC(Animus Regni Coronae) became zeal's second offiicial kingdom
-Befriended milkmeister and his friends and they founded the republic of Secretly we are gay. ARC's 4th town.
-Constructed pylons and kingdom regions were granted by kainzo
-Somehow became enemies with spire and they made many raids on my fair town solis when we started to become weak
-Allied valhalor's kingdom after talking to Lastivity <3 and helped them many times when they were getting raided
-Made a trip to D101(amazing looking place) in search of Neotetro 's bounty only to have it stolen by Hanpeter77 D:
-Made the big move to join the Tree creepers which upset alot of my friends
-Had some intense battles against Out of Ashes and the freepers at north road with TC ( pandaman7 Troppicz HolyRane greyp )
-Map started dieing down so i made plans for next map to join up with Atlantis in anchieving kingdom next map
-Map died

Thats it for now will add more in later <3

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
i can do timelines!

-map wipe
-Join up with my kingdom buddies from last map in KRS (we were on top of the world during Sanctum) at about 1700, -500 to create our new home
-Newerth settles just down the hill
-We can't decide what to name the town and we end up going with Shin Kyoto
-@Razael6 and I wear matching skins lol
-I am voted mayor of the first and future capitol of the new KRS
-@carmeops is voted to be the SIC
-I rage quit at not being able to to kill Howdanrocks because HP implimentation wasn't in yet and casters SUCKED HARD, so I switched to rouge
-Recruited Kingtom404 and force him to work as a slave in SK town hall
-Hundreds of stacks of smoothstone is smelted by kingtom, Fudoshi is created above the ocean on the coast of KRS/NEO
-Became a guide
-@Razael6 becomes a druid, Kingtom404 becomes a cleric
-Raz rage quits after dying and /hero resets, then decides to go druid again. (he will never live that down)
-Recruited Diffuse kongrave
-Kingtom takes over mayorship of fudoshi for Raz
-Ironee digs out tokyo 3 with help from everyone
-Became a sexy-beast master
-Troll'd the SHIT out of Devon153
-Joined the Academy, started organizing things for them and recruiting for them
-Gab quit
-Got new job, played a whole lot less. Ironee took over as mayor
-Just kinda hung around and chatted with people, wasn't really into pvp
-Became super-good at PVE
-don't remember the rest :p

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Timeline

-Joined Herocraft early October whitelisted by FuzLogix <3
-Played for the first week or so with my friend Zinger_Fish
-Zinger gave up on Herocraft, but I kept playing a bit
-One day asked in chat 'can I join a town'? And was greeted by the lovely pandaman7 ! Who invited me into Exitium
-Joined Exitium, had pickaxes thrown at me, and was told to come back when I had mastered xD
-Mastered Paladin and was part of the Templars with Aerokii <3
-Decided that Jump was BADASS! And went Dragoon.
-Began my pvp career with the Freepers! woooooo
-Spent a LOT of time on North Road just chilling and doing a bit of pvp
-Had this MEGA epic battle!!!!
-Heard about map wipe D:
-Spent a load of time messing around writing my name in Iron/gold blocks everywhere :p
-Map ended!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
ShadoWall555 Haha yeah, I remember when you and zachimon were in NT :)

Joined 11. juli(8 months ago), A few days after summer vecation, and a few days I had broken my arm(you have no idea how pissed i was, half of my god damn vecation with a bandaged arm, was a pain to play aswell :p) (TY Oxea for whitelisting me :))

First day on herocraft was a pain, I were walking around trying to find out what to do and how to do it.

In my second day I saw wolfboy494 trying to recruit people into NT, so I joined and got to meet a group of wonderful people; Farroes Darroes Whatshiywl (I miss ya) RandomAcronym RedEchoRanger
tigobitties123(damn, you fool, getting banned for x-ray) heepy_killer Jonsoon new_user(does he still play?) and many others.

Time in NT passed, after spending about 3 months there Farroes, wolfboy494, Darroes, and some others left since RedEchoRanger and Farroes was having a weird argument over nothing(kinda like when kids argue about which father is stronger than the other).

Noone would take over so I and Aanokint joined Kingtom404 Dielan9999 etc in Shin Kyoto. But then after 3-4 days Redecho announced that he would take over NT, and I moved back because Whatshiywl chose to stay. Aano stayed in Shin Kayoto.

I made my guild, which got almost 30 members, Whatshiywl started quitting because of school, after that he had been on a few times, then I've never seen or spoken to him again :(

I decided to move to Farroes and the others in NR, where I meet even more awesome people, but I also lived in NT at the same time(I still had my guild in there).

NR and NT was about to go to war against eachothers, where I would ignore the war and live in both places anyway. The war never started, then this guy I can't remember the name on joined my guild with his gf, he was a great guy and in notime he had taken over as the mayor of NT.

Then he quit, most of my guild members quit, moved, almost everyone of them did so without giving me any notice. So I just gave it up.

Zeal started selling out Zeal plots, and I bought one located 15 blocks from the South bridge, and that is where I made my shop, THS(picture below). About two weeks after I had built my shop, this random guy named Troppicz comes into my shop a few days after he had joined HC and wanted to sell me mossy cobble, and as kind as I am I bought it for twice the price it was worth :) And he bacame a good customer, I also live in his(semi-his) town now with an epic Theazian, the good guy Upb34t, and the funny banker TurtleSick :)(This is in DG).

Then Farroes etc started working on Kamino, a town under the kingdom of Killuminati.
That is where I staid for most of the rest of my time in Zeal.

In the last month of Zeal I started getting kinda inactive, got buzy IRL and herocraft got less and less fun.

Then DG came out, and the story starts all over again :)

Herocraft, DH, Kainzo. You are awesome <3

f06xM.jpg

My ol' shop in Zeal^

Sry for not being able to remember the names of a few other good guys in NT, maybe Farroes remembers them :(

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Oooo, timelines! So much fun!
-Sanctum is wiped, spend a week or so mucking around in a space-time void
-Arrive in Zeal, strike out to the coordinates of my old sanctum house to see what it's like
-dig a massive underground base, have 1000c worth of gold stolen,
-Join midgard, based on like of its name and design style, and also they're the only ones that offered
-Grind levels for Warrior/Paladin. Mining and crafting occurs during this stage.
-Fight alongside "Killuminati" for reasons I don't really recall but whatever I set folk on fire.
-Help out with defence and refinement of Midgard, start side project west of the city
-Fought TC alongside KoK, assisted Airbus in rail construction a time or two
-Made the "Cathedral of the Redeemer" habitable
-got bored and spent a lot of time just jumping around like a moron before hunger was implemented
-Upon release of 1.8, set out on foot to mine as much as possible, eventually enough to earn a noble plot
-purchased and built a noble plot; was rather happy with myself until Lucky built his mansion next to me
-spent some time feeling insufficient
-Left the dead city Midgard, became a Knight Errant
-Started the Templar alongside Troppicz JZillifro, zachimon, eventually recruiting others, having a multitude of alliances with other guilds and towns
-jumped around some more
-Joined Shattergate, never actually saw it finished
-Discovered that shield + endurance allowed for invulnerability, proceeded to right wrongs and be awesome
-Previous discovery was nullified, jumped some more
-map/level wipe announced, before the Guild could actually accomplish anything, more or less quit until february.