• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zeal memory thread

Joka10

Soulsand
I'm a bit upset that I didn't join this server earlier... I'd been seeing its MCForums thread move around the servers section for a long time, but only in the past month did I actually join. Seems like Zeal was a lotta fun... those videos are great. Hopefully Dragon will be as good.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Also remember VBoy ? lolz

when he said he was gonna leave and he tried to kill himself in the lava, but he didnt fit.
Hahahahaha at the Leafy Lodge?! Hahahaha. He said no one understood his language and it was hard to speak English so he gave us all his stuff then jumped in the lava and signed off. Hahahahahaha.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Hahahahaha at the Leafy Lodge?! Hahahaha. He said no one understood his language and it was hard to speak English so he gave us all his stuff then jumped in the lava and signed off. Hahahahahaha.

lol and yea i remember leafy lodge - that huge tower, that's where i met u 2 guys. (was scared thought u were gonna kill me). man and remember majors lolz?

Shadeking

Gold
The only thing i remember about zeal is spawn and me on my Way to ironpass a bit before the new map
It sucks to get accepted into a town and Them boom! New map

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I remember my first month or two, walking around airbus's shop chopping tress and selling it to him. Then I joined the SSS and the war with Killuminati broke out. Pretty epic battles were had at the North road blockade xD