• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zeal memory thread

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
My timeline. Got whitelised on december 21st 2011 by aceshooter11 had already updated to 1.0 never got to play on zeal lol

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
-Was invited by Shadownub to help build Spire before map wipe of Sanctum
-Sanctum was wiped and couldnt access to my account roper1 so I decided to get another account whiteninja1970 and I applied for a whitelist
-My app got whitelisted the day after and so did my other friends who was also invited by Shadownub
-Me and player raced to the camp where we will be setting for spire
-I was assigned to be the Rogue leader and I set out to find nearby towns
-Me and player set out and find Shiroku and I get raped by a lava trap there
-Me and theonlyasianguy raids and finds coal harbor
-we got raided bad by shiroku and coal harbor
-we got a peace treaty with coal harbor
-we got regions and townships for spire
-i decided to quit spire and join coal harbor
-coal harbor got township and region
-we started to become friends with gaiden and nr and nt
-we got tried of sss' bullshit and nr, coal harbor, and nt decided to wage war against SSS
-coal harbor camps ironpass for straight 3 hours
-coal harbor started to die and the active people transfered to gaiden's town, nr.
-nr got town and city
-nr started to have talks with Solis and formed an alliance
-nr got capital
-farroes started to build kamino, the second town for kingdom
-kamino gets township and regions
-smperez starts to build indica, third town for kingdom
-indica gets township and regions
-NR, Indica, and Kamino formed a kingdom and got kingdom regions and was the first kingdom on the map and was named Killuminati
-the relationship between spire and kill was getting horrible and they started to wage war against us
-I was promoted to be the viceroy of north reach and then i became mayor of indica
-kamino and north reach started to become inactive so i started recruiting for indica
-i recruited 5 people that got indica get back from its foot (eliteangel, thoth, chase, samurai, and doke)
-zeal map wipe.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The only real pvp i can remember me doing in Zeal was that huge gathering of people to keep the TC out of Ironpass, pushing the TC back to their town with just me, kingtom, and vitcim130, and helping Greek keep them out of Ares lol

If it wasn't for the orig. TC I wouldn't have pvp'd at all! lol

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Was going through my old HD before I format it, and I came across this picture, of a house from Zeal that I fell in love with.

210h7qa.png