• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXxTJMxXx application form :)

Jakemudee

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xXxTJMxXx
  2. Location & Age: California, and i'am 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): So i have been playing minecraft for about 2 years now and when i got banned it was a freind's server and he was just mad at me because i accidentally greifed his house. It was more of a joke than anything and he let me back into the server.
  4. Referral(s): XxAxBOMBxX, duerur
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My references told me about it and they said it was a very fun server and they would enjoy having me play with them.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but i will soon.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: VEry social, Iam very friendly and i dont get angry at kids easily even when i know their wrong. i think im very mature for my age because i dont swear at all , and i never act immature. I love to build stuff and i'd be very thankful if you would let me play with my friends on your server :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS10)
  10. Additional Info: Thank you for your time to read my application and i'm looking forward to play with my friends. if you have any questions just ask. id be more than happy to answer truthfully. :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xXxTJMxXx
  2. Location & Age: California, and i'am 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): So i have been playing minecraft for about 2 years now and when i got banned it was a freind's server and he was just mad at me because i accidentally greifed his house. It was more of a joke than anything and he let me back into the server.
  4. Referral(s): XxAxBOMBxX, duerur
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My references told me about it and they said it was a very fun server and they would enjoy having me play with them.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but i will soon.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: VEry social, Iam very friendly and i dont get angry at kids easily even when i know their wrong. i think im very mature for my age because i dont swear at all , and i never act immature. I love to build stuff and i'd be very thankful if you would let me play with my friends on your server :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS10)
  10. Additional Info: Thank you for your time to read my application and i'm looking forward to play with my friends. if you have any questions just ask. id be more than happy to answer truthfully. :)

@JakeMundee

You seem to have filled out everything ok. It's good how you've been honest about your ban, too.

Hmm, you seem like a decent person, welcome to Herocraft! :D

Although, in future, make sure you update applications (you made one in June/July sometime, you should have updated and replied to that one instead :().

Anyway, please check your inbox for further details! :D

@Brutalacerate Can we get a name change? Thanks.