• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Wolf Pack] Divine Evil [18] (Disbanded))

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: Celvick
How long have you been with herocraft: Month or two
When will you be online: Mostly evenings and nights
What town are you in currently: Windhelm
Current specs: Sammy
Mastered specs: Sammy
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): Destruction
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): Blood rage
Can you talk in Teamspeak: Yes
Accepted! welcome to the wolf pack. be sure to ask jbird112233 for permission to join this guild since I don't have any recruitment permissions!

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: Celvick
How long have you been with herocraft: Month or two
When will you be online: Mostly evenings and nights
What town are you in currently: Windhelm
Current specs: Sammy
Mastered specs: Sammy
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): Destruction
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): Blood rage
Accepted.

nickdog12

Coal
In game name: nickdog12
How long have you been with herocraft: A few days
When will you be online: I will be very active on this server. I'am usually on all day.
What town are you in currently: N/A
Current specs: Caster level 8. Crafter level 14
Mastered specs: None
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): I excel at PvP so this guild looks very good for me. I can provide great PvP skills and tactics. I've played on a few "Hero" servers so I know how this plugin works.
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): I am a very competitive person. I can destroy my enemies with ease. I can help protect my guild to my fullest ability. You wont be disappointed in me .

halorulz1234

Stone
In game name: halorulz1234
When will you be online: All day everyday for the most part.
What town are you in currently: None
Current specs:4 Healer 10 Crafter
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): I'd like to become an Oracle and aid with healing and support.
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): I am an ok PvPer but it is harder for me with the heroes plugin. Im still adjusting to it but I he near future I can be a valuable asset. I have spent 11 months on a hardcore PvP server hardening my skills at PvP and raiding. I am smart and a great raider and I know alot of tricks.
Can you talk in Teamspeak: Yes​

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: halorulz1234
When will you be online: All day everyday for the most part.
What town are you in currently: None
Current specs:4 Healer 10 Crafter
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): I'd like to become an Oracle and aid with healing and support.
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): I am an ok PvPer but it is harder for me with the heroes plugin. Im still adjusting to it but I he near future I can be a valuable asset. I have spent 11 months on a hardcore PvP server hardening my skills at PvP and raiding. I am smart and a great raider and I know alot of tricks.
Can you talk in Teamspeak: Yes​
I will speak to you in game after school today.