• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Wolf Pack] Divine Evil [18] (Disbanded))

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Wolf Pack
Goals: The Wolfpack is an evil PVP guild that will attempted to wipe its foes from the face of the map. We will engage in most PVP battles around the map killing all who defy us. We are also Mercenaries so for the right price we will raid/defend with any town. We stand for our morals and goals; no other town or guild will stand in our way.

Rules: Go by all server rules, respect other players and admins, and don't talk in public/shout chats during and after raids. Come on raids as much as you can and kill everyone.

HQ: The HQ is in Jbird112233's personal region.

Allies: YoIyo, Demoniadevil, Aburrido_burrito, Kwong050.

Current enemies: Iridium, RiseAgainst.

Leaders
Jbird112233 (Owner)
AzenYumCha (SiC)
-==================================================-
Alpha Wolves
The highest achievable rank (excluding Leaders) to have. Expected to lead every raid against enemies and are ONLY qualified to conduct an attack.
_Squiggles
Keffalump
Detarbliate
dils1
Brutes
Ranked below the Alpha Wolves and share the same ranking position as the Valkyrie. Brutes are trained to be the front line attackers. They are the first to initiate combat against the enemy with full force.
Digger360
eagles90809
Wolfzee
Leo2596
pringle285

Valkyries
Ranked below the Alpha Wolves and share the same ranking position as the Brute. Valkyries are formulators of creating tactics, diagnostics and statistics on the attack/raid. They also gather information from the enemy line and place it into the battle. The form of combat they specialize in is their endurance and mobility strength.
Icemanstan
Photoras
lhatchy1
adioshoes78

Oracles
This class can be bypassed through ranking. Slightly lower rank due to their role. Oracles are the supporters in a war or raid. They gather the medical supplies, defensive mechanisms and provide helpful assistance. Because of this, they are not recommended to be in the frontline in an attack.
ironee212

Puppies
Puppies are non-commissioned members that are adequately skilled in War and combat and have proven a sense that they will become strong Wolves. They currently do not specialize in any special combat as of yet.
None.

Fetus
A fetus is a new, fresh recruit willing to commit their time in the Wolf Pack. They are new and have limited understanding on how the guild runs.
Celvick
The_Player_189
Post on this thread if you would like to join.
Also PM AzenYumCha in game.
In game name:
When will you be online:
What town are you in currently:
Current specs:
Mastered specs:
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long):
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long):
Can you talk in Teamspeak:

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Woot! Got an Alpha Wolve tag ( that only makes my e-penis larger).
I'll probably try to raid once I get lv 30 disciple ( Hate leveling )

MajDeath

Portal
In game name: nonamemajdeath
How long have you been with herocraft: About.... 5 months, a few days into DG I started playing
When will you be online: Most of the time
What town are you in currently: Panorama
Current specs: 32 thief:45 enchanter
Mastered specs:55 ranger, 55 necromancer, 55 dragoon, 55 beguiler, 55 wizard, 20 bloodmage, 40 mason
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long):Help in pvp, scatter crowds when a necromancer, backstab those dk's (Quickly kill the weak ones)
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): Very useful in changing situations
Can you talk in Teamspeak: Planning to get a new microphone, current one is broken at the moment.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: nonamemajdeath
How long have you been with herocraft: About.... 5 months, a few days into DG I started playing
When will you be online: Most of the time
What town are you in currently: Panorama
Current specs: 32 thief:45 enchanter
Mastered specs:55 ranger, 55 necromancer, 55 dragoon, 55 beguiler, 55 wizard, 20 bloodmage, 40 mason
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long):Help in pvp, scatter crowds when a necromancer, backstab those dk's (Quickly kill the weak ones)
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): Very useful in changing situations
Can you talk in Teamspeak: Planning to get a new microphone, current one is broken at the moment.
your accepted.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Azen I'm back from my "leave" you can stay the forum leader because I was bad at it XD.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
This should be the ranking system
1. Fetus
2. Puppy
3.Wolf
4. Alpha Wolf
5. Alpha Male
6. Skank(Just Cuz)

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I went over this with him. A rule I didnt know off that I was going to break but didnt break.