• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Wolf Pack] Divine Evil [18] (Disbanded))

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
In game name: ironee212
How long have you been with herocraft: 14 months
When will you be online: late PST and random early PST
What town are you in currently: Nevermore
Current specs: Cleric, Farmer
Mastered specs: Cleric
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): Heal and carry the team! lol
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): You guys cant live without me :D
Can you talk in Teamspeak: yup:p

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: ironee212
How long have you been with herocraft: 14 months
When will you be online: late PST and random early PST
What town are you in currently: Nevermore
Current specs: Cleric, Farmer
Mastered specs: Cleric
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): Heal and carry the team! lol
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): You guys cant live without me :D
Can you talk in Teamspeak: yup:p

@ironee212 - Accepted! Welcome to the WolfPack! :)

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: eagles90809
How long have you been with hero craft: idk about a year/?
When will you be online: everyday
What town are you in currently: Solitude
Current specs: dragoon, alch
Mastered specs: dragoon, samurai
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): pvp skills and potions
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): because i would be a great addition to this guild and have been given referrals from @AzenYumCha and @jbird112233
Can you talk in Teamspeak: yes

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
1 more thing... i think that u should change the guild alignment to: Divine Evil, because of our/your good morals about the least trolling possible in O chat

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: eagles90809
How long have you been with hero craft: idk about a year/?
When will you be online: everyday
What town are you in currently: Solitude
Current specs: dragoon, alch
Mastered specs: dragoon, samurai
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): pvp skills and potions
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): because i would be a great addition to this guild and have been given referrals from @AzenYumCha and @jbird112233
Can you talk in Teamspeak: yes

@eagles90809 - Accepted! Welcome to the Wolf Pack! :)

Yes, I will switch it into Divine Evil because it sounds more sexy.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry, I'd like to just stick with my town for now. I feel conflict may arise with the mixed up allies and everything, as that was a major problem in the last guild I was apart of.
Although I do not agree with you here, I do see your reasoning. I hope that you reconsider :)

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry, I'd like to just stick with my town for now. I feel conflict may arise with the mixed up allies and everything, as that was a major problem in the last guild I was apart of.
I feel that if we are raiding your town and you are in the guild then you choose help the guild or don't go on that raid.