• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Ugh, I can imagine how bad my connection is going to be when the server is 200/200. Right now I can't even PvP without major lag spikes when the server got 4 people on it. My network is great, it's just that my connection is crap after HC moved to some new host or something under the DDoS.

really evening? im awake at 1:00 am opening my gifts :p
In scandinavia, Christmas eve is on the right day, 24th December. We open presents nearly a day before you xD

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Ugh, I can imagine how bad my connection is going to be when the server is 200/200. Right now I can't even PvP without major lag spikes when the server got 4 people on it. My network is great, it's just that my connection is crap after HC moved to some new host or something under the DDoS.

In scandinavia, Christmas eve is on the right day, 24th December. We open presents nearly a day before you xD
nvm i forgot that she said cristmas eve.

Joka10

Soulsand
It'll only feel like longer to you if you just camp the thread waiting for the "SERVER IS UP" message... go do something else in the meantime <.<

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It'll only feel like longer to you if you just camp the thread waiting for the "SERVER IS UP" message... go do something else in the meantime <.<
I am playing Rome Total War while waiting, just taking a short break right now (Been playing for 3 hours straight)